Posted: 11 years ago
Hi di,
i want to make a request. PLlz ask SP, or any other authorities responsible for airing the show to stop putting taglines during arshi scenes. There were tagline during their intimate scence yesterday, during roka kiss & many more otyher scences.,
it really spoils the scence big time for many of us.Hope you will considere my request.
thankyou for all yr effort in listening to us & taking an action.🤗
Edited by kushipugly - 11 years ago
hey rima plz tell to bring old creative director megha s. kumar and also payal involve-ment of all character should be there nt only arshis pair is given imp but also payal-akash and anjali-shyam also payal-akash should also spend romantic time all should be give dialoue proper story line with proper speed now LM is on high speed story is needs more creativity or this megha old cv is perect her creativity is just super and also khushi dress, anjali, hairstyle should also be changed 
plz rima mam tell this
Originally posted by kushipugly

Hi di,
i want to make a request. PLlz ask SP, or any other authorities responsible for airing the show to stop putting taglines during arshi scenes. There were tagline during their intimate scence yesterday, during roka kiss & many more otyher scences.,
it really spoils the scence big time for many of us.Hope you will considere my request.
thankyou for all yr effort in listening to us & taking an action.🤗

Yeah, that is very annoying.   😡😡😡😡😡

Ruins the scene 😡😡😡😡😡

hello my friend name is miss carol
how are you today i hope you are fine in a good health,
i come arose your profile and i became interested in you
please i want you to contact me back here with my private
e-mail address  is, ([email protected])
for you to know whom i am or more details
about my life ok yours miss carol.
Rima,  
I read your initial post... all your demands have already been met over this last month.
The way the story is gallivanting ahead makes one wonder if the show is gonna be KHALLAS in a few months and that Barun is gonna leave in December...
Please please everyone, make that stop. 
I can't live without my daily dose of IPKKND and Barun, Sanaya.