Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Rima,

Adding another post, as I have read some of the comments on this thread!

I have not even WATCHED today's episode! I read the updates and I will watch the ARHI scenes, but to be honest, I find it EXHAUSTING to watch 6-7 people stand around one women who is in her 30's and act like she is a CHILD! I cant stand to watch a hypocritical old women make accusations at someone which are TOTALLY un-substantiated and other people standing by and watching!

The Anjali we saw at the start of the show is GONE! The Anjali people wanted to see, the Anjali people wanted to KEEP is gone! In her place is RUDALI DI! A crazy and selfish women who is almost as mentally un-balanced as her CRIM husband!

WHY would any actor want their charachter REDUCED to this, just for more screen space? Is SPACE and giving importance to a charachter in an "Un-natural" way more superior to the QUALITY of the content?

The new show on SP at 10.30 that replaced the Rudali hubby show, is doing SO well, coz that show has logic and a watchable storyline! It is actually quite fast moving! The way IPK used to be! The charachters on IPK were UNIVERSALLY loved! Now Nani is a prop, Mami and Akash are brainless props as well!

The "essence" of the charachters are LOST, just so they can support Rudali and Shyam! Now Deepali has quit as well! I think she made the decision coz her charachter got NO importance in this RUDALI track!

I am afarid that Jayshreeji and Utkarsha may not be satisfied with their roles either! They now act like mindless props! They dont seem to have any meaningful dialogue! ALL Nani says these days is "Anjali Betiya Soh Rahi Hain, Aap Dono Chup Hojaiye"!! It is TRULY pathetic!

This new KEKTA man needs to write better dialogue! I used to watch EVERY IPK episode twice! These days I sometimes dont watch the whole episode even ONCE!! I am THAT put off by the content!!! Not even ARHI can compensate for lack of a good story!

I want our show BACK! PLEASE GIVE IT BACK TO US!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago
Chimpsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I AGREE COMPLETELY. 
Didn't sign-up for this crap and for dellusional CV/PH who are ALWAYS on the defensive instead of LISTENING to their customers' valid complaints...

Petition signed,
Chimpsy
Edited by Chimpsy - 11 years ago
Veritaserum thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Count me in...
I am sick and tired of this track...
So much so...i cant stand it any longer!!
I put up with the MU...
And the Daadi nonsense 
But now enough is enough!!!!!
Enough of this Shyam drama...

šŸ˜”
rima thumbnail
34 pages of comments and 314 likes

awesome buddies

keep it coming

in an hour this will go to the people concerned
deepu_arhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
count me in!! n i agree with all ur demands!!!
sparklystarstud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
now this is wat i had been hoping for... good work hon...

yes...WE NEED CHANGE IN IPKKND
cant suffer the same thing going round n round n round...
Khushi needs to be shown as the true female lead instead of all the attention focusing on Di...
this was supposed to be a start-crossed love story...
not how the male lead goes to ANY extent to keep his Di happy... it was never given that description ever...!!!

~~~ sam
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I wanted to add something more...

I'm a self confessed ASR fan...

So Today as a fan..I want the CV's to gimme back my real ASR..Sorry but he seems lost...Where is that man who used to talk through his actions??I need him to take actions as soon as possible...When his actions are more than required!!

And I also want to tell whoever reads this post-STOP GLORIFYING A VILLAIN...
Just to bring every character to Shyam's level...they are butchering some of the brilliantly sketched characters!!

The man has been a headache for the past 15 months..Now I want him to be punished..Is it too much to ask for??!!
SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you.

First I was against contract marriage truth out, now I want the same.
The day that new old granny said men can do anything was too much, so I want CM truth to be out in open.
+ I want new outfits for both Arnav/Khushi proper jewellery for Khushi, why is that always di in new outfits&jewellery? when Arnav is the business tycoon, and Khushi is his wife.
I want Arnav to give Khushi his mum's letter.
Arnav should just shut his gm once and for all. How dare she is accusing you wife??? Don't just stand there do somethingšŸ˜”
She has no right to decide it's Arnav's house, and Khushi is the madam of the house. I want justice for Khushi!

Edited by SaraJL - 11 years ago
kushipyaar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Count on me too Rima. Very good Post.

The whole remarriage mood in the serial has been lost with the mix up of Anjali track. Kushi's dream for a happy marriage has been shattered. We want proper remarriage. We need to see marriage happiness in both Arnav and Kushi. Arnav has lost his happiness along with Kushi too. Hope for a nice perfect wedding.

Need to reduce too much of Anjali scences and specially all those Di's flashbacks. Apart from Anjali scenes even those flashback of her's are taking importance.

Me too wish that Garima and Malik track are just an MU. Hopefully they won't degrade Garima character.

Mainly what I want is both Arnav and Kushi fighting together with that evil Shyam and Arnav protecting Kushi from Shyam. Arnav needs to put his brain down and really try to catch the culprit.

Contract marriage needs to come out and Kushi needs to be proved innocent.
Edited by kushipyaar - 11 years ago
Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Damn this Like Button *Like*

I'm with you , I really want ipk Back !! I absolutely don't want any kind of Anjali drama !! There are so many ways to run the shows but not like this. Sorry CV !