Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

UV_Arshi Senior Member
UV_Arshi
UV_Arshi

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
You nailed it! I agree with most of your points and request that they be considered since so many people- viewers, followers, fans want the same thing...our opinions and views should matter.!! Thanks a ton for taking this initiative and voicing our thoughts! Hope all your hard work bears fruit!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraPunkin22soharaMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmNidhiAS.Raizadarima

Chaandaniya IF-Rockerz
Chaandaniya
Chaandaniya

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 18shabbo

I forgot to add a little request of mine previously. But if its small or big its for the CV's to decide.
Khushi sold her bangle(which were supposedly her mother's) to buy Arnav the man who according to her was in love with someone else , plants.

Its no big sacrifice like letting your husband go or the loss of the bangle may not be big enough or never near enough the loss of a child but it was a "Khushi" way of loving.
This never got acknowledged.
Arnav now knows she loves him .
And creatives say saving him from the goons was enough to show that,  but hasnt small genuine gestures always made love what love is?

AND Khushi has never remembered them.
Isnt Khushi supposed to love her mother a lot?

OK forget that.
Maybe Khushi requires no such amount of devotion.
But Arnav's mother's kangan? The letter with it?
Those kangan when ever brought on screen TILL they reached Khushi's wrist were matter of love , matter of abundant happy cherished memories for Arnav/Anjali.
So what happened? Were they not the right size.

A genuine open simple track shot of how much that letter could have reviled of Arnav to Khushi.
Of how Khushi would have been connected to that woman whose demise is some how gonna end up in her mother's lap taking her fate with itself too(maybe).

AND Arnav was shown inclined to those kangans when Khushi wore hem and now they almost dont exist.
Isnt Arnav supposed to love his mother a lot?

Thats my lil bit with the request of proper-ism in the love story of the forgotten star crossed lovers.

I agree.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraPunkin22MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmNidhiAS.Raizadarima

Arshi1195 IF-Dazzler
Arshi1195
Arshi1195

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Count me in

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraNidhiAS.RaizadaOmNaMaSteOm

radiation Senior Member
radiation
radiation

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Originally posted by -Aimz-

Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Originally posted by radiation

you know guys mere paas ek idea hai jise PH and CV samjhe ki unke viewers kam ho rahe hai, sab log 8:00 pm time slot par life ok par Mahadev dekhna suhru kar do aur use 2nd slot leader bana do

PH & CVs know that - this is an attempt to get the TRP aunties excited, but in this attempt they're losing their original fanbase.
Rajan Singh, exec of SP, said he'd pass the link onto the PH. Someone tweeted it to him and he said he'd send it.

Sorry to say, but this is a failed attempt. Their audience never was the Saas Bahu Tu Tu Mein Mein one. The audience giving them a TRP of 4.6 was the same one who had hooked on to the magical ArHi love story.

My point exactly. Which is why someone needs to relay this message onto them. This petition therefore is perfect.

trp aunties ko bhi itna negativity track mein pasand nahi aati. for e.g. i dont known shayad balika vadhu ke kisi bhi track mein itni negativity rahi ho. log serial dekhte hai entertainment ke liye na ki apne life mein aur negativity add karne ke liye through serials...ye mera sochna hai trp aunties ke bare meinSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraMrDarcyfanNidhiAS.RaizadaOmNaMaSteOmrima

Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
completely agree with you. this show is turning into a saas bahu drama and dadi is a big torture to handle specially when she doesn't even acknowledge the facts. i want dadi to be punished as well for supporting the wrong ppl all the time.  my list:
1) shyam getting a slap from anjali and then a argument.
2) dadi getting kicked out of the house for good.
3) khushi getting free from all the accusations regarding shyam & also she should not be blamed for everything that goes wrong.
4) a proper wedding for asr.
5) a divorce of anjali-shyam
 this is the most imp  that shyam confess of killing his own child because only then anjali's eyes will open kyunki no parent is cruel enough to kill their own child and if shyam can do that then he has no emotions whatsoever and he should be jailed for his crime and also asr should beat him black& blue. 

Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 09 September 2012 at 7:47pm

abracadabraPunkin22MrDarcyfanNidhiAS.RaizadaOmNaMaSteOmrima

Arhifan01 Senior Member
Arhifan01
Arhifan01

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Count me in...!!!!  its abut time...i have totally lost interest since this Anjali saga...its boring these days...really miss the old IPK...

abracadabraPunkin22MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmNidhiAS.Raizadarima

ymail_my Senior Member
ymail_my
ymail_my

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Wondering why I didnt sign/comment on this post yet!! 
I have already stopped watching the show...but I WILL RESUME WATCHING IF THE STORY FOCUSES BACK ON ARNAV AND KHUSHI AND THEIR LIVES ...AND IF THE SERIAL GIVES UP ITS DI KI SAUT TRACK...

Anyway Hope this petition works...for our sake...for Barun and Sanaya's sake!! Amen to that!

Edited by ymail_my - 09 September 2012 at 7:56pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmNidhiAS.Raizadarima

alonebird IF-Stunnerz
alonebird
alonebird

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
i also want change...

sne0Punkin22abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmNidhiAS.Raizadarima

Go to top