Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Rishi agree with you. Shyam obviously HAD to come back but as you said why the hell Khushi is doing the honors?? Are the other members dead or busy pointing fingers and humiliating Mother India???If Khushi really wanted to bring him to RM i would have preferred she bringing him to expose him with Arnav. That would have been a much better track. She and Arnav decide to bring him back so they can reveal his true colors to the whole family and this time with proof!!!!!!!!!!Angry  Why do they always show Shyam winning and getting away everytime???Since day one we have seen he always gets away with everything. Even this time during the kidnapping dramaDead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

meshasabracadabraMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmNidhiAS.Raizadavandana.sagarFazila~

x-Sundas-x IF-Dazzler
x-Sundas-x
x-Sundas-x

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
It's high time for IPK to get back to the track...! Enough is enough...! Just because we are a loyal fans and we love Sarun does NOT mean CV take us for granted...! The whole magic IPK use to have is missing...! We want the charm back ASAP...! Agreed with each and every point mentioned is this post...! I'm afraid if CV continues this drama like this then we will be soon bidding goodbye to IPK...! And I won't be surprise if Barun or Sanaya decides to quit this show.
As much as I love this show but I can't watch this Shyam-Dadi-Anjali crap anymore and to be honest I don't look forward watching IPK anymore. I remember there was a time I use to wait crazily for 4:30 so I could read written update and 8:00 to watch it with my sisters and now I don't even watch it anymore, if it is good I watch it on YouTube otherwise written update it is. The fact hurts me most is that other shows are promoting their main lead as crazy, they are showing the main lead as strong, taking no shit from anyone and compared to IPK... Just sigh :(

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraMrDarcyfanNidhiAS.RaizadaOmNaMaSteOmFazila~

Kiekeboe Goldie
Kiekeboe
Kiekeboe

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
I am in...

The current track is so lacking that I am loosing interest, sad 

They should cut the Anjali track now, she should be exposed to Arnav, he should know what she did!

Mami should be more respectful towards the DIL

Dadi should witness the real Shyam in action

Khushi and Arnav contract marriage should be told

Garima and Arnav's dad should be a misunderstanding

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraMrDarcyfanNidhiAS.RaizadaOmNaMaSteOmFazila~vandana.sagar

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aimz-

Originally posted by .Ghausia.

Originally posted by radiation

you know guys mere paas ek idea hai jise PH and CV samjhe ki unke viewers kam ho rahe hai, sab log 8:00 pm time slot par life ok par Mahadev dekhna suhru kar do aur use 2nd slot leader bana do

PH & CVs know that - this is an attempt to get the TRP aunties excited, but in this attempt they're losing their original fanbase.
Rajan Singh, exec of SP, said he'd pass the link onto the PH. Someone tweeted it to him and he said he'd send it.

Sorry to say, but this is a failed attempt. Their audience never was the Saas Bahu Tu Tu Mein Mein one. The audience giving them a TRP of 4.6 was the same one who had hooked on to the magical ArHi love story.

My point exactly. Which is why someone needs to relay this message onto them. This petition therefore is perfect.

abracadabraMrDarcyfanNidhiAS.RaizadaOmNaMaSteOmFazila~

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
I got a PM regarding this topic, I don't know what is about, one of u (only one), not all, do PM ur demands and requests on a PM... TC...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv_isnt_classyabracadabraMrDarcyfanNidhiAS.RaizadaOmNaMaSteOmFazila~vandana.sagar

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

I got a PM regarding this topic, I don't know what is about, one of u (only one), not all, do PM ur demands and requests on a PM... TC...

yaa!!! zee is here...now  mishti_mkm ...

abracadabraMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmNidhiAS.Raizadarima

18shabbo IF-Sizzlerz
18shabbo
18shabbo

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
seems like things are working: )

ok something happened to the post..updated on the nxt page..Confused

Edited by 18shabbo - 09 September 2012 at 3:50pm

abracadabraMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmNidhiAS.RaizadaxAaliya

18shabbo IF-Sizzlerz
18shabbo
18shabbo

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
I forgot to add a little request of mine previously. But if its small or big its for the CV's to decide.
Khushi sold her bangle(which were supposedly her mother's) to buy Arnav the man who according to her was in love with someone else , plants.

Its no big sacrifice like letting your husband go or the loss of the bangle may not be big enough or never near enough the loss of a child but it was a "Khushi" way of loving.
This never got acknowledged.
Arnav now knows she loves him .
And creatives say saving him from the goons was enough to show that,  but hasnt small genuine gestures always made love what love is?

AND Khushi has never remembered them.
Isnt Khushi supposed to love her mother a lot?

OK forget that.
Maybe Khushi requires no such amount of devotion.
But Arnav's mother's kangan? The letter with it?
Those kangan when ever brought on screen TILL they reached Khushi's wrist were matter of love , matter of abundant happy cherished memories for Arnav/Anjali.
So what happened? Were they not the right size.

A genuine open simple track shot of how much that letter could have reviled of Arnav to Khushi.
Of how Khushi would have been connected to that woman whose demise is some how gonna end up in her mother's lap taking her fate with itself too(maybe).

AND Arnav has never been shown inclined to those kangans when Khushi wore them and now they almost dont exist.
Isnt Arnav supposed to love his mother a lot?

Thats my lil bit with the request of proper-ism in the love story of the forgotten star crossed lovers.

Edited by 18shabbo - 09 September 2012 at 7:28pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

radiationthechaigirljessjazzLuv_isnt_classyChaandaniyaabracadabraNidhiAS.RaizadasoharaMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top