Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ginac IF-Dazzler
ginac
ginac

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Rima meri rani Hug awesome post. I thank u with all my heart for doing this. I live in Australia and always try and stay up to watch it live even though I am so far ahead in time zone and hav work the next day I still cannot sleep noeing that I am missing my fav india soap but it pains me so much at present to see that justice is not being served to those who deserve it. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH ALL THE POINTS STATED except times it by a million . STANDING OVATION Rima. PLZZZ CVS , Star plus, 4 Lions whoever!!!!!!!!! wake up. giv us bac wat we rightfully deserve. We hav been waiting patiently for over a year. I think we hav been very loyal so I dont think it is asking too much. !!!!!!!!!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyMaverick29lazylad8-FauZiabracadabra-SI-Punkin22OmNaMaSteOmrima

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
I agree with u completely...
After Yesterdays epi, i had a feeling that dadi knows who Garima is and Garima's hide and seek games are pointless. Dadi is just waiting for kkg to step inside RM to dish out a few more punches-- as if khushi hasnt been treated as a universal punchbag already.

Oh yea as far as anjali is concerned,if at all i have to see her i want to see her with a backbone.she is being portrayed as a clingy weak and selfish woman who uses someones love as a tool for emotional blackmail.
i'll get back and edit

Edited by Lyraa99 - 07 September 2012 at 1:50am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Chimpsyswati-89Maverick29lazylad8-FauZiabracadabra-SI-Punkin22OmNaMaSteOmvandana.sagarrima

lazylad8-FauZi IF-Dazzler
lazylad8-FauZi
lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sri7

Good post...

Thanks rima for the post...a very much needed post...i still remember the 1st episode and from that day there s no looking back for me...am a sincere fan on the ups and downs of ipk..so my 8 yr old daughter..even if v go for vacations, either we will avoid it or will go on sat/sundays... 
or will convince my hubby to take his laptop (he is so understanding) and no dinner out for us in the last 1 1/2 years...trust me pls..but what we r getting...

i am seeing it only for the love story...and that too in a unique way...that much intensity between the leads ...we hardly see in movies too...and we love them like hell...i mean it...but post april...it has totally changed...the cvs totally forgot that this is a love story...

1. is it necessary to keep a villian as a villian even after 18 months...either expose him fully to move the story OR turn him to a positive character OR atleast a neutral one..

2. hw come a wife have so much love for her husband after knowing everything abt him the same intensity...pls...we r heading to 21 st century...and women r not like that...give anjali a U turn and make her bold.

3. Mami's Khoon bhari taang and Phati saadi...is really irritating...mami did the sari phati..in the initial episode...pls expose it and  make her call the DILs by names...decently..

4. let arnav love and his originality comes out fully for kushi and family..

5. give little happiness to kushi and show some post martial scenes in a decent way...show some oher problems apart from di and fly...

6. PLS DONT SHOW THAT THERE IS AN AFFAIR BETWEEN GARIMA AND ARNAV'S DAD...PLS MAKE IT WRONG...I RESPECT THE GARIMA CHARACTER AS SHE IS AMMA FOR KUSHI...SO PLS MAKE HER MORE RESPECTABLE...AND DONT SHOW THE EXTRA MARTIAL AFFAIR...AND ALSO MAKE ARNAV'S DAD A GENTLEMAN..AS HE IS OUR ARNAV'S DAD...WHICH ARNAV AFTER EVEN LIVING WITH KUSHI FOR 6 MONTHS ALSO NOT BEHAVED WITH HER WRONGLY...SO OBVIOUSLY ARNAV'S DAD ALSO SHD B A GENLEMAN.

7. I really want akash dialogues and payash screen space more...

8. pls bring match to our nk and make arhi b the match making for nk...

9. i badly want mamji back...he is again a real entertainer...

10. pls give some screen space to laxmiji...she was really better than shyamji...she is a peacemaker in white...sweet heart...pls bring her back...

PLEASE MAKE THE ROMANTIC SCENES LONGER...DONT CUT SHORT...

PLEASE GIVE MORE DIALOGUES TO ARNAV AND KUSHI...LET THEM SPEAK OUT THEIR HEARTS APART FROM THE PROBLEMS IN THE FAMILY..

THEY ALSO HAVE THEIR OWN LIFE...THEY SHOULD TALK ABT THEMSELVES...

PLS CVS HEAR US...AND SAVE OUR SHOW..

our sincere request to save our show..thanks.

Hugs!!! My sentiments exactly!!!!!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyMaverick29abracadabra-SI-GodhuliLogonOmNaMaSteOmrima

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
YES YES YES.  I agree with all your points.

Most importantly I want a strong willed yet chirpy  Khushi who every girl could identify with. Who stood apart from every other female character on TV and was able to stand head to head with the mighty ASR. I want that girl I rooted for and I want sensible romance with some drama and humour but definitely not of the farcical variety.

Also the sister track is incredibly depressing, I don't want the hero to love his sister more than the heroine. Think about it PH, Star Plus, whoever the powers that be...doesn't every woman desire a grand , all powerful consuming love, where she would be the center of the universe for her lover.
How can this be a great love story if our Khushi does not even get that?????

Make Khushi Arnav's No.1 priority, show us that through his actions and words... Phew that is it.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyMaverick29lazylad8-FauZiabracadabra-SI-Punkin22OmNaMaSteOmGodhuliLogonrima

P.Srinivas IF-Rockerz
P.Srinivas
P.Srinivas

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
My only drmand is story /tracks should be concentrated on arhi/leads.I tired of watching enough Arnav/Anjali&Anjali/Syam  scenes in this track.Sanaya is awesome actress in emotinal scenes.It shame to creatives/writers if they not use her natural talant proprly.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyMaverick29JniISHRA83lazylad8-FauZiabracadabra-SI-Punkin22OmNaMaSteOmrima

clairvoyance Goldie
clairvoyance
clairvoyance

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
with you
1000 %

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyMaverick29lazylad8-FauZiabracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

lazylad8-FauZi IF-Dazzler
lazylad8-FauZi
lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rupunzale

Thanks Rima...tons and tons of love to you. I am absolutely in.

Please add this if you can...Cvs should stop trying our patience...they simply cannot lure us into a remarriage track and stop it. They are cheating us and it's not acceptable.

Priya

I second that Priya!!!!!!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyMaverick29CetroniaPunkin22abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

Habfa Senior Member
Habfa
Habfa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Nice post. Completely agree with you. I hope this brings the changes we've been waiting for!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyMaverick29Cetronialazylad8-FauZiabracadabraPunkin22OmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top