Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Punkin22 IF-Rockerz
Punkin22
Punkin22

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Thank God Rima you have stepped up for change.  I agree with you competely and I want my IPKKND back with all the magic and enchantment that it lost in February.

• I want respect for Khushi, she has been battered, bruised and left bloody metaphorically speaking for too long.  Every person on this Series has at one time or the other mistreated, belittled and broke her heart more than once.  Enough.
  • I want her dignity restored completely and her totally innocence proved to every person that has treated her like a hated step child.  Her reputation and character cleared totally.
  • I want ASR total redemption through confession at what he has done to his wife, Khushi.
  • Please put Anjali in the background of this story where she belongs.  Send Dadi the same place you sent Bubbly and Mamiji brother.

I want the purity of soul that IPKKND use to have.

Edited by Punkin22 - 07 September 2012 at 1:37am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Chimpsyswati-89Maverick29RickyBahllazylad8-FauZiabracadabraMrDarcyfanGodhuliLogonOmNaMaSteOmrimavandana.sagar

sophee Goldie
sophee
sophee

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
If this petition can help in solving our issues in the current track, I'm all for it.

Agree with all the suggestions given above. But foremost I want Shyaam to be exposed ASAP!!! Enough of this drama! Even a cat has nine lives!!!! How many does this guy have that he gets away scot free every time. And yes Anjali needs to redeem herself. Daljeet/Anjali has lost her credibility. Maybe if she hadn't made her negotiations public, the reaction would have been different. The concept of Didi Ki Saut was shelved for some reason CVs, co stick to that logic please!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyMaverick29RickyBahllazylad8-FauZiabracadabraPunkin22MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmrima

SamanthaG Senior Member
SamanthaG
SamanthaG

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Count me in.

It amazes me that Mami uses her brain more than Anjali does. When Mami smells a rat...she investigates...Anjali  plays dumb.

Enough of dragging the villain track. Its about time Shyam's entire truth is exposed.

and for God sake stop making the female characters look brainless. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyMaverick29lazylad8-FauZiabracadabraOmNaMaSteOmGodhuliLogonrima

lazylad8-FauZi IF-Dazzler
lazylad8-FauZi
lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged

Count me in...

Wink
remember" this -is- a -love- story " and that is all we want..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyMaverick29abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrimavandana.sagar

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Punkin22

Thank God Rima you have stepped up for change.  I agree with you competely and I want my IPKKND back with all the magic and enchantment that its lost in February.

• I want respect for Khushi, she has been battered, bruised and left bloody metaphorically speaking for too long.  Every person on this Series has at one time or the other mistreated, belittled and broke her heart more than once.  Enough.

• I want her dignity restored completely and her totally innocence proved to every person that has treated her like a hated step child.  Her reputation and character cleared totally.

• I want ASR total redemption through confession at what he has done to his wife, Khushi.

• Please put Anjali in the background of this story where she belongs.  Send Dadi the same place you sent Bubbly and Mamiji brother.

I want the purity of soul that IPKKND use to have.

Fully agree with you Punkin. Khushi has been the most tortured character and also the most neglected character ever to happen on TV. Even the Saas bahu serials show how when a person is wronged, is also righted at some point of time. Here, she seems to have become the person created for suffering. When they had the brains to send masala mama and bubbly back what's stopping them from sending dadi? Please send her back. Atleast, one headache down that way.

ChimpsyMaverick29lazylad8-FauZiPunkin22OmNaMaSteOmrima

-QueenlyChitra- IF-Stunnerz
-QueenlyChitra-
-QueenlyChitra-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
AGREE WITH U DI Thumbs Up
N COUNT ME TOO Approve
ENOUGH OF THIS VILLIAN TRACK N I DONT WANT KKG TO B BLAMED FOR EVERYTHING N WANT JUSTICE FOR HER AS I LOVE KHUSHI'S CHARACTER  PLAYED BY MY DEAREST SANAYA SO MUCH THAT I WANT FULL  RESPECT FOR HER Stern SmileUnhappy
IPKKND SHOULD BE BACK WITH IT'S BEAUTIFUL MAGIC THAT IT USE TO HAVE AS SOON AS POSSIBLEThumbs UpErmm

Edited by sarunrocking - 07 September 2012 at 1:46am

ChimpsyMaverick29lazylad8-FauZiabracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

lazylad8-FauZi IF-Dazzler
lazylad8-FauZi
lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

So I decided after yesterday enough is enough.

I have always believed in the saying 'Be the change you want to see'

So I think it is time to change things in IPK to the way it should be morally, to the way it should be as per majority of the audience.

Those who disagree can simply stay away. This is no forced mission.

This is only for like minded people.

So here are the list of things which I, as the consumer of the product called IPK, I the customer who daily spends 20 mins of the show, I the viewer who undergoes the agony of the painful things they show, want to change and you can either join this or gently walk away. As I said no compulsion.

So here are my demands:

Number 1: We want a proper remarriage
Number 2: We want a proper exposure for Shyam
Number 3: We want Khushi to be proven completely innocent
Number 4: We want proper treatment and respect for Khushi. Every character can't come and spit on Khushi and we need not take it
Number 5: We want proper redemption for every wound given to Khushi from every member (including buaji and mamiji). We want just as many flashbacks for her as for Anjali
Number 6: We want the Anjali drama to stop and for her to get a reality check
Number 7: We want Khushi to get the same amount of attention and love from other characters as Anjali gets
Number 8: We want the story to stop moving into the Di ka saut route and to start being the star crossed love story it was meant to be

Those who agree, sign this petition.

Last time I did this when Shyam was touching Khushi too much and it worked

After this petition is signed (which means you all commenting)

I am going to send the link to:

• Star plus
  • Telly Tadka site
  • Rangmunch
  • 4 lions Facebook site
  • A personal source
  • 4 lions IF page

And a few more avenues which I will discuss with my friends and come up with. So come on friends, show your fan power

We are not the consumers of the middle age.

We are consumers of new age and WE CAN HAVE A SAY

Guys I need a lot of likes and comments to make this a success. I am pming my buddies. Please take the effort to pm yours. At least a 1000 likes and 10-15 pages of comments would make this work more effectively. So help here please.

If you can give 1000 likes for a spoiler, can't you give a 1000 likes to save your show or at lease fulfill your genuine demands?

And don't forget to like when you comment. At one shot they will see the likes. Then go into the commets.

Due to popular request I am adding the following points from the story perspective as suggested by members:
  1. We want the IPK before Feb back
  2. We want the old spirited Khushi back
  3. We want the old instensity back
  4.  Shyam shuld not touch Khushi after coming back and Arnav should find out shyam was trying to touch her. No more harm to Khushi due to shyam.
  5. No more accusations on Khushi from Shyam
  6. ASR should use his brains against Shyam and defend Khushi against him more strongly.
  7. Past 'affair' between Garima and ASR's dad should prove to be a misunderstanding.
  8. No more misunderstanding between Arnav and Khushi for now

HugHUGS!!!!Clap

count me in...

Can I post this on my facebook account and twitter?

ChimpsyMaverick29abracadabra-SI-Punkin22GodhuliLogonOmNaMaSteOmvandana.sagarrima

anithav Senior Member
anithav
anithav

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
I am with you too. Its been too long time that khushi is deprived of her much needed attention from every onevin the show. Actually she lightens the spirit of the show, and she in no way deserve to be the scape goat for every mistake thats happening. Everyone in both guptha and raizada family should realise she is the saviour even payal tries to hurt khushi when she knows she has helped her at every point. I stand strongly to support in this petition to get every one to redempt for their foolish behaviour towards khushi

ChimpsyMaverick29lazylad8-FauZiabracadabra-SI-Punkin22OmNaMaSteOmGodhuliLogonrima

Go to top