Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monalisa1234

Originally posted by ainimonaya

Originally posted by lazyleaves

What I meant instead of airing the new episodes we can have a RV marathon from monday to friday and may be make the entire cast and crew watch it as well and watch their baby being ruined with their own eyes which they have not realised now. Saare ke saare Anjali ban gaye hai - DELUSIONAL

I dont want to watch the crap that they are showing and especially after reading mishti's spoilers mere dil ke to million pieces ho gaye ;-(

agree..i remember san's last show did the same they played old epis for more than 2 weks nd audience watched them again with more excitement for next! in the time they can make changing in script nd all, hope some thing changes at least!
Yep! There was a tv strike going on I suppose..
dont know how but some how we/they need time! man its so depressing right now! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

monalisa1234StormChasersanja_herevijji12OmNaMaSteOmrima

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

I tweeted it to Akshay and Karan actually but don't know if they'll take much notice... :-/

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monalisa1234sanja_herevijji12OmNaMaSteOmrima

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

What I meant instead of airing the new episodes we can have a RV marathon from monday to friday and may be make the entire cast and crew watch it as well and watch their baby being ruined with their own eyes which they have not realised now. Saare ke saare Anjali ban gaye hai - DELUSIONAL

I dont want to watch the crap that they are showing and especially after reading mishti's spoilers mere dil ke to million pieces ho gaye ;-(

agree..i remember san's last show did the same they played old epis for more than 2 weks nd audience watched them again with more excitement for next! in the time they can make changing in script nd all, hope some thing changes at least!

Thank you for the information :-) I didnt know that. But Harshitha said that the channel will not agree. I am telling you if they promise to bring our show back at the expense of no new episodes but re runs, the TRPs as well as our enthusiasm will go up and we will be more than eager to watch our old show again

Added benefit to IF: People who joined in late can be a part of all the discussions that they missed and we can relive all the memories again :-D *sigh*

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

monalisa1234-Aimz-StormChaservijji12Johny.S.RajOmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicrima

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitali00

Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

Originally posted by chaitali00

i want one more thing a face-off between Shyam and Dadi where Shyam says..." Are chal buddhi tu kya mera kam ayega ..."

Wow i would love it LOL and see whether she raises her hand for that

and when she raises Shyam will say... " Khabardar haath neeche kar varna aisa twist karunga ke ek hi haath se sab kaam karna parega.."... pardon my language guys ... actually i wud like to do this myself...

God make this happen i want to see the look at her faceLOL, the women who insulted Khushi Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chaitali00sanja_herevijji12StormChaserOmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicrima

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Akshay's recent tweet-

"It is the li'l things that you do or don't, that reveal big things about your character. Act accordingly! "

Why do I feel that I understand what he means?? :-/

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanja_herevijji12OmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicrima

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Originally posted by sanja_here

Really hope any of them will take this serious...nd make a positive move...fingers crossed ...this is my last hope...i didnt even prayed this mch...even...during my university exams SIGH!!!!!

same here ,day nite m thinking about tjis petition ,hope some one listens plz God !!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChasersanja_hereOmNaMaSteOmrima

subha_rath2004 IF-Dazzler
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Thank you for the information :-) I didnt know that. But Harshitha said that the channel will not agree. I am telling you if they promise to bring our show back at the expense of no new episodes but re runs, the TRPs as well as our enthusiasm will go up and we will be more than eager to watch our old show again

Added benefit to IF: People who joined in late can be a part of all the discussions that they missed and we can relive all the memories again :-D *sigh*

SP wont do so!!!!!!!!!!!!  they will end IPKKND. but wil nvr do this...they r vry mch prestige conscious channel ...u knw!!!!!!!!!!!!

StormChasersanja_hereOmNaMaSteOmrima

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Oh Damn it i would love this too LOL

StormChasersanja_herevijji12OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top