Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

subha_rath2004 IF-Dazzler
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
girls...i have nt gone though all the pages of this thread till now...plz can u tell me whats the response from the people u sent this thead...anyone responded???????????? plz let me know...!!!!!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmrima

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
I posted this comment on my pal "Fazila's" thread! SHE asked me to post this comment on this thread too! Just a bit of STATS on how many people I know are disliking the current storyline and also to refute the MYTH that some people have that "Older" women like this sort of TRASHY storyline!!

MY post of Fazi's thread starts from here:

I have not watched the last 2 episodes! I think I may watch Thursday's episode. I did see the ARHI uncut.

But Friday sounds like a nightmare! For those who say "Older" people like this sort of Saas Bahu and crying crap... well let me tell those people, MY aunt who lives with me is 65. She HATES the current storyline! She said she cant stand Anjali anymore, and HATES Dadi's charachter coz she is a Hypocrite and a FOOL!

Also, she cannot stomach Shyam, and said she dosent know WHY the CV's have to show him WINNING all the time! My Mum watches the show on Youtube, and she is in her late 50's! She told me that she is SICK of the current story as well! Nothing makes sense! My 29 year old sister who lives in Australia,and was hooked on the show has STOPPED watching as well!

An Indian lady from my work who is nearly 50 is SICK of the current storyline too! We always discuss WHY Anjali cant just LEAVE Arnav's house and why that Hypocritical HAG wont encourage her to do the same! If they are SO traditional, WHY force a man into some other man's house?? If Anjali has ANY self respect, she would have told Arnav, "If you dont want my husband here, that is fine, this is your house! I will leave and join him"!!! IF she said that I would respect her, but she wont, coz she also wants Arnav's money for herself and Shyam!

SO for those who say OLDER women like this sort of TRASH... NO THEY DONT! At least not the older women I know!

P.S: Rima, congrats on this thread! It has gone over 200 pages! This PROVES that MAJORITY of the fans are NOT happy with the CV's handling of the storyline currently! Lets hope they come OFF their high horses and LISTEN to the viewers! WE are the consumers after all! WE have a right to let these people know we dont like what they are showing us! IF they can listen to "Phangirls" and keep actors on the show and CHANGE storylines, then they can CHANGE IT BACK TOO!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 09 September 2012 at 4:23am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chaitali00aashi_-Aimz-abracadabradivvkOmNaMaSteOmrima

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
hmmm i am Believing we will get a change soon 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaserabracadabra-SI-MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmrima

monalisa1234 Goldie
monalisa1234
monalisa1234

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Hey guys has Rajan Singh replied? Now that's an achievement...I truly hope they consider the matter seriously...

Moreover according to me the 1st and foremost step should be throwing the current writer out of the show...His exclusive connotation is a disaster itself...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

aashi_subha_rath2004-Aimz-abracadabradivvkStormChaserJohny.S.RajMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmrima

Shruti21 IF-Dazzler
Shruti21
Shruti21

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitra2011

@ Fuzzy, Rima, Harshi, Johnny, Asr4eva, Shruti and everyone else - The best part is Rajan Shahi will tell Sanaya and Barun about the public outcry. They'll also realize how much their fans are irked about the current track. Them being made aware of the happenings by him is huge. Has a bigger effect. 

really.. i mean sachi..??

sachi wala sachi na..

omg...i am thrilled... whosoever sent him the msg
thank you so much...Clap

this is for you---

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabra-SI-StormChaserMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subha_rath2004

girls...i have nt gone though all the pages of this thread till now...plz can u tell me whats the response from the people u sent this thead...anyone responded???????????? plz let me know...!!!!!!!!!!
hi
so  go back 2 pages u will see the guy from star taking sanaya and barun to UK has tweeted back

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monalisa1234abracadabraStormChaserMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shruti21

Originally posted by chaitra2011

@ Fuzzy, Rima, Harshi, Johnny, Asr4eva, Shruti and everyone else - The best part is Rajan Shahi will tell Sanaya and Barun about the public outcry. They'll also realize how much their fans are irked about the current track. Them being made aware of the happenings by him is huge. Has a bigger effect. 

really.. i mean sachi..??

sachi wala sachi na..

omg...i am thrilled... whosoever sent him the msg
thank you so much...Clap

this is for you---

Wow Sanaya looks Gorgeous Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraStormChaserOmNaMaSteOm

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I posted this comment on my pal "Fazila's" thread! SHE asked me to post this comment on this thread too! Just a bit of STATS on how many people I know are disliking the current storyline and also to refute the MYTH that some people have that "Older" women like this sort of TRASHY storylin!!

MY post of Fazi's thread starts from here:

I have not watched the last 2 episodes! I think I may watch Thursday's episode. I did see the ARHI uncut.

But Friday sounds like a nightmare! For those who say "Older" people like this sort of Saas Bahu and crying crap... well let me tell those people, MY aunt who lives with me is 65. She HATES the current storyline! She said she cant stand Anjali anymore, and HATES Dadi's charachter coz she is a Hypocrite and a FOOL!

Also, she cannot stomach Shyam, and said she dosent know WHY the CV's have to show him WINNING all the time! My Mum watches the show on Youtube, and she is in her late 50's! She told me that she is SICK of the current story as well! Nothing makes sense! My 29 year old sister who lives in Australia,and was hooked on the show has STOPPED watching as well!

An Indian lady from my work who is nearly 50 is SICK of the current storyline as well! We always discuss WHY Anjali cant just LEAVE Arnav's house and why that Hypocritical HAG wont encourage her to do the same! If they are SO traditional, WHY force a man into some other man's house?? If Anjali has ANY self respect, she would have told Arnav, "If you dont want my husband here, that is fine, this is your house! I will leave and join him"!!! IF she said that I would respect her, but she wont, coz she also wants Arnav's money for herself and Shyam!
SO for those who say OLDER women like this sort of TRASH... NO THEY DONT! At least not the older women I know!

P.S: Rima, congrats on this thread! It has gone over 200 pages! This PROVES that MAJORITY of the fans are NOT happy with the CV's handling of the storyline currently! Lets hope they come OFF their high horses and LISTEN to the viewers! WE are the consumers after all! WE have a right to let these people know we dont like what they are showing us! IF they can listen to "Phangirls" and keep actors on the show and CHANGE storylines, then they can CHANGE IT BACK TOO!

Buddy.. For our show, TRP WILL NOT increase if there is saas bahu drama, because our show is definitely not a saas bahu type.. TRP of our show is totally based on Arhi scenes and their romance based on the circumstances!!! We had higher TRPs during Jan and Feb month and there was NO family drama or saas bahu quotient was there! It was full of Arhi's sweet romances with shyam's failures! It was full of positive energy! So, first they need to stop thinking that the saas bahu drama will work with IPKKND audience! It will NEVER work in case of IPKKND.

Rima, Can you please add this point also that saas bahu drama is not needed in IPKKND for TRPs? 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

monalisa1234-Aimz-abracadabraStormChaserMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top