Originally posted by rima

@fazilla

I will add this about shyam not touching khushi

That just freaks me out like anything.
I feel like puking when he does that.

I second that. Thanks Rima.

I 3rd that

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Chimpsyswati-89Maverick29RickyBahllazylad8-FauZiabracadabraPunkin22GodhuliLogonKookiemonsterGirlabouttownrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati-89

Originally posted by swati-89

Count me in Rima...
I agree with all ur points but am also adding a few more.

1) I want Dadi to be the first to come to the realisation that Khushi is innocent and Shyam to be the reptile that he is.

2)I want Arnav to become the ASR that he was for Khushi's happiness, but only for others and to have the same shrewdness that he was shown to have when he was introduced and to beat Shyam at his own game, preferably coming up with a game plan, and also to get to know abt those cctv cameras.

3) I want Arnav to know why Khushi has brought back Shyam and not get angry on Khushi or rather to turn the situation to his advantage again resulting in point no.2

4) I want ASR's dad and Mom's death to have something else linked to Garima's past and not have this twisted plot of her having an affair with him resulting in Arnav losing his parents and his Di's marriage being broken... he is after all a man, anybody else will also get twisted with such a plot, so rather make it out to be a big, great Mu seeing that the CVs love MUs so much.

5)  and Khushi has suffered enough now plz let it be revenge and plotting and planning from their end against Shyam.

6)and plz can we have some solace, some emotional gratification seeing Shyam foiled, exposed and cremated with some foolproof, careful planning from ASR's side from now on...we have seen enough of his planning till date, it has always been an one sided planning till date.

7)and last can we plz see Arnav telling everyone in his family what he had seen on the terrace and what Shyam had told him himself, leaving out no details this time.

p.s. u can add any of these if u like them to ur list...
swati

at present let us send them the original list.

but i will add a couple of points from here

reason is that the list will become to long and will lose its relevance

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Chimpsyswati-89Maverick29Aparameghalazylad8-FauZiabracadabraPunkin22OmNaMaSteOm

gmsk IF-Rockerz
gmsk
gmsk

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
I am with U...
count me in.. Can't bear this all happening to khushi...
Plsss smebody return R khushi  n R beloved  show back...

Chimpsyswati-89Maverick29lazylad8-FauZiRickyBahlPunkin22abracadabraOmNaMaSteOm

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndfan21

Originally posted by chaitra2011

Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by rima

@fazilla

I will add this about shyam not touching khushi

That just freaks me out like anything.
I feel like puking when he does that.

I second that. Thanks Rima.

Agreed. My blood starts boiling to see that.
How much can a girl bear all this humiliation. And the worst thing is know body is bothered but  are out to malign  her charecter (mami, dadi, shyam, even Akash is a supporter).

Daadi called Khushi woh Aurat in last night's episode if I am not wrong.
What's with the character assassination of Khushi every time?
That is a low blow.
I want Arnav to clear everything and defend his girl.
This is the limit for god's sake.
This is IPKKND , not some other trashy drama where a woman is questioned each and every time to prove her chastity.

ChimpsyMaverick29lazylad8-FauZiabracadabra-SI-Punkin22OmNaMaSteOmrima

Ritsrits IF-Dazzler
Ritsrits
Ritsrits

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Count me in 
Wanna see the Old IPK , back with a bang!!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

herebedragonsMaverick29Chimpsyswati-89RickyBahllazylad8-FauZiabracadabraPunkin22OmNaMaSteOmrima

princessVV Senior Member
princessVV
princessVV

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Count me in..
  • Please stop this regressive portrayal of women and give them a back bone and self-respect. Yes I'm talking about Khushi, she used to be such a strong character now she's been reduced to everyone's doormat and punching bag. Please give her some back bone, and self-respect. I want the strong and spunky Khushi back.

• There is far too much negativity in this show. That feel good factor we used to have in this show is lost under all the melodrama and Anjali drama.

• The focus of this show needs divert back to the ACTUAL leads of this show Khushi and Arnav it is there love story after all or it was supposed to be and was promoted as such! So focus on that and other tracks can play in the background.

• Stop making everything in this show about Anjali. A character who is failing to make an impact with the viewers, no body and I mean nobody is sympathising with this character. And why should they when you are portraying her as a woman who backstabs, lies throw her teeth, manipulates and throws tantrums worse than a two year old when she doesn't get her way. A woman who leeches off her brother and expects her husband to do the same.

This character is driving the viewer's ways, people are disgusted by her.

• Instead of Anjali demanding to her brother to bring Shyame back in HIS house why can't she leave her brother's house and go live with Shyame elsewhere. She is a married woman, why is she still living with her brother? Don't married women go and live with their husbands in their own house!?

Edited by princessVV - 07 September 2012 at 2:18am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyMaverick29lazylad8-FauZiabracadabraPunkin22MrDarcyfanGodhuliLogonOmNaMaSteOmvandana.sagarrima

blrgal Senior Member
blrgal
blrgal

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
The demands are not far out... this is what we were promised. The CV's need to live up to their word and stop this poojali shyam drama... she is a parallel lead and needs to stay one but by trying to give her more screen time, they have completely screwed up the actual love story...

you have our vote!!!

I am so sick and tired of villainy by a psychopath !! Shyam ko bahar nikalo !!!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

princessVVswati-89ChimpsyMaverick29lazylad8-FauZiabracadabraPunkin22MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmGodhuliLogonrima

Go to top