Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
count me in tooo ..Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyMaverick29lazylad8-FauZiabracadabraPunkin22OmNaMaSteOmrima

avidity_2002 Senior Member
avidity_2002
avidity_2002

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you on all your points. Count me in. 
Thank you for doing this. 

We want the IPK before Feb back
We want the old spirited Khushi back
We want the old instensity back

Edited by avidity_2002 - 07 September 2012 at 1:09am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

herebedragonsChimpsyMaverick29lazylad8-FauZiabracadabraPunkin22GodhuliLogonOmNaMaSteOmrima

ipkkndfan21 IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfan21
ipkkndfan21

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitra2011

Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by rima

@fazilla

I will add this about shyam not touching khushi

That just freaks me out like anything.
I feel like puking when he does that.

I second that. Thanks Rima.

Agreed. My blood starts boiling to see that.
How much can a girl bear all this humiliation. And the worst thing is know body is bothered but  are out to malign  her charecter (mami, dadi, shyam, even Akash is a supporter).

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyMaverick29lazylad8-FauZiabracadabraPunkin22KookiemonsterGodhuliLogonOmNaMaSteOm

swati-89 Goldie
swati-89
swati-89

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati-89

Count me in Rima...
I agree with all ur points but am also adding a few more.

1) I want Dadi to be the first to come to the realisation that Khushi is innocent and Shyam to be the reptile that he is.

2)I want Arnav to become the ASR that he was for Khushi's happiness, but only for others and to have the same shrewdness that he was shown to have when he was introduced and to beat Shyam at his own game, preferably coming up with a game plan, and also to get to know abt those cctv cameras.

3) I want Arnav to know why Khushi has brought back Shyam and not get angry on Khushi or rather to turn the situation to his advantage again resulting in point no.2

4) I want ASR's dad and Mom's death to have something else linked to Garima's past and not have this twisted plot of her having an affair with him resulting in Arnav losing his parents and his Di's marriage being broken... he is after all a man, anybody else will also get twisted with such a plot, so rather make it out to be a big, great Mu seeing that the CVs love MUs so much.

5)  and Khushi has suffered enough now plz let it be revenge and plotting and planning from their end against Shyam.

6)and plz can we have some solace, some emotional gratification seeing Shyam foiled, exposed and cremated with some foolproof, careful planning from ASR's side from now on...we have seen enough of his planning till date, it has always been an one sided planning till date.

7)and last can we plz see Arnav telling everyone in his family what he had seen on the terrace and what Shyam had told him himself, leaving out no details this time.

p.s. u can add any of these if u like them to ur list...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyMaverick29lazylad8-FauZiabracadabraPunkin22OmNaMaSteOmrima

shijinareneesh IF-Dazzler
shijinareneesh
shijinareneesh

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Count me in dear..i don't want anything else.i just want justice for Khushi frm each and every members who humiliated her,insulted her,haraz her..nw only she matters,only her happiness matters...

ChimpsyMaverick29lazylad8-FauZiabracadabraPunkin22GodhuliLogonOmNaMaSteOmrima

swati-89 Goldie
swati-89
swati-89

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndfan21

Originally posted by chaitra2011

Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by rima

@fazilla

I will add this about shyam not touching khushi

That just freaks me out like anything.
I feel like puking when he does that.

I second that. Thanks Rima.

Agreed. My blood starts boiling to see that.
How much can a girl bear all this humiliation. And the worst thing is know body is bothered but  are out to malign  her charecter (mami, dadi, shyam, even Akash is a supporter).

Yup! this one too is a must... and also that Shyam fails to put Khushi in any situation in which he can make her out to be the guilty person in any way and no more MUs between ASR and Khushi for a very long time, we are still scorched from the last one and our heart's wounds have yet to heal.

ChimpsyMaverick29lazylad8-FauZiabracadabraMcNinjaPunkin22OmNaMaSteOmrima

Aparamegha IF-Dazzler
Aparamegha
Aparamegha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Rima,

Completely agree with you on each and every point...

I want Khushi to be treated and respected as a human being with equal rights, love and opportunities. Just because she is a selfless soul who doesnt expect anything in return, who doesnt bear malice  doesnt give anyone ( NOT EVEN HER HUSBAND AND HER MOTHER) the right to use her as a punching bag whenever they feel like it. She deserves a proper apology from almost every characters who has used and abused her according to their own whims and fancies.

Shyam's exposure is a must. How long can they keep on showing evil winning over good. His cruelty is getting unbearable to watch. I admit this is a daily soap and needs twists and turns but even then every serial has the responsibilty towards the society.  The ultimate message should always be "SAYTA KI JAI HO". The way CVs have wasted all the clues that Khushi gathered during the kidnap track is beyond ridiculous. Why make her go all the way and not use any of the evidence to expose a vile man like Shyam. Till date they havent used any proof against Shyam, This attitude is completely unacceptable.

As a sensible mature adult paying for Star Plus to watch this show I seriously demand some logical sequencing. What they are showing right now is going down the route of utter ridiculousness in terms of any logic. I agree that it is not possible to show logic in daily soaps all the time but is it too much to ask for some reality check. How can a lady who was wounded, electrified and had a miscarriage during the 7 month of her pregnancy come out of the hospital within hours and then walk about. It is high time for Cvs to realize that this show is watched all over the world and audience is getting more and more aware of such craps being dished out( they can look at the constant TRP dip since June). "DEkhna hai to dekho" is not the right attitude as we are paying to watch a good show. So we have every right to voice our opinion to what we want to see.

A proper redemption and a remarriage track has been every IPK lovers dream for months. If not a redemption track at least give us a blissful marriage track. Please dont ruin the show to give some screen space to a parallel lead. I agree As actors  every one has a right to negotiate his/her role/package but that doesnt mean that PH should develop step-motherly attitude towards one character to give importance to another.

Edited by apara_loves_IPK - 07 September 2012 at 1:34am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

nina5herebedragonsMaverick29meshasswati-89innocentgreenChimpsylazylad8-FauZiRickyBahlPunkin22abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top