Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitra2011

Originally posted by kookie2020

Nab is right dammit.
SP has the ultimate power.
But for SP to intervene we need something which we wont like further.
Drop in TRP from 2.8 to at least 2.3.
This will only trigger SP's brain cells.
This is the price , who is ready for it?

Wooiiichh.. We have to stop watching it ( i have). The rest of the junta as well. There are some really positive people who swear by the cvs and their confidence that the show is getting better. They have to stop watching it. Tabi trps will see a major dip. Then all bells will ring loudly in the house of SP.
I stopped watching it 2 weeks ago.
WU is enough for me right now.
Positive ppl can go and * Fill in the blanks*
Band hojaana hai show , tab achar daalna positivity ka.
Roxxx karte karte paani mein gir jaana hai.
I am waiting for the TRP now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraOmNaMaSteOm

aycma98 IF-Dazzler
aycma98
aycma98

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
amen!!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraOmNaMaSteOm

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by Harshitha

Rima as Hiruni said the credit definitely goes to u. If u werent there may be this would never take place & may be we would just continue cribbing & stop watching the show.

Totally second you Harshi Smile

Good morning Chaitra jee, 
I third that.

Good Morning Kookieji. How's the taang today? Sab kushal mangal?

A new day and eels so good to know that the concerned people will read out thoughts/frustrations thanks to Alibaba and the petition she took charge of. Imagine Rajan Shahi tweeted back someone on the forum saying he'll get our message across to the cvs and Ph and that he is so damn happy about how famous our show is. Now they better retain it.
Really? that sounds promising! at the risk of sounding like a complete ignorant, who is Rajan Shahi ?

It does na? He is the producer of these shows in the past Chaand Chupa Badal Mein, Sapna Baabul Ka Bidaai, Yeh Rishta Kya kehlata Hai, Havan and Kuch Toh Log Kahenge

Oh ok thank you! As long as he can convey the message to the right people...  :)

Hiru, he is the producer of all these major shows airing/aired on SP apart from Havan and Kuch toh.. So he might have a greater influence on the SP fellas. He is also the director of Jassi Jaisi Koyi Nahi a huge show on Sony once upon a time.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashi_CDloveKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged

Nab is right dammit.

Wooiiichh.. We have to stop watching it ( i have). The rest of the junta as well. There are some really positive people who swear by the cvs and their confidence that the show is getting better. They have to stop watching it. Tabi trps will see a major dip. Then all bells will ring loudly in the house of SP.
I stopped watching it 2 weeks ago.
WU is enough for me right now.
Positive ppl can go and * Fill in the blanks*
Band hojaana hai show , tab achar daalna positivity ka.
Roxxx karte karte paani mein gir jaana hai.
I am waiting for the TRP now.

ROFL I love your sarcasm kookieji..  Sab ke sab WU pad rahe hai. Me also waiting for this week's trp with full josh!

StormChaserKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOmrima

rasa Groupbie
rasa
rasa

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
 I am glad someone has taken the initiative to post this. Would like the old magic back. Please don't make IPKKND into another boring, senseless show, where the women are depicted to be of the stone age era!!! Get some more logic into the characters actions and kindly don't stray away from the basic nature of each character. All the characters have a unique identitiy , let it stay that way. Too much of negative drama will kill the show, and please move on. Shyam needs to get back, We all understand, GET ON WITH IT then, don't drag the issue. Gets very boring!!!
I love the show and can only hope it gets better. Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

herebedragonsnashniniabracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

I was away for most of the day and when I got back we are almost 175 pages? Wonderful going everyone! This certainly had been a massive turnout. Shows how fustrated everyone is.

Yes CDlove aka Hiru. People who had that last bit of teeny meeny hope also lost it after reading the current spoilers. People are just joining in our fight for a good story in good numbers. Love the support everyone is showering on us! Credit goes to Rima for starting an andolan.
Rima, Clap Hug
wait what did I miss? New spoiler? So this is not it? it's going to get worse next week? Ouch

Hiru, ye dekh. Some new spolier apart from the fact that Shyam's re-entry is pakka.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=435571309828088&set=o.238910379471521&type=1&theater

Oh no the link's not working...but I don't think I want to know anything that might be happening in the show right now, so just as well Ouch

Nahi yaar. same old same old.  Only this time wedding happening, Khushi getting ready, Shyam seeing chori chori chupke chupke with full lust and Arnav beating SHyam black and blue.

Sorry Hiru.. bolna tha mere ko..

Yickes! He's still lusting after Khushi? I thought he had gotten over that obsession, the sicko Dead
Arnav beating him might be something to look forward to as long as it's because of his peeping tom ways on Khushi and if Arnav stop with his slaps *rolls eyes* I've never in my life seen a man slap another man. It's always full blown punches, fist fights and brawls Confused 

abracadabraStormChaserKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Nab is right dammit.

I don't know..why do I feel that there is something seriously wierd going around SP regarding our show? It's almost as if they too have lost interest. I would have thought SP would have intervened before giving the nod to go ahead with this distastrous track but they seem just as untroubled as the PH house regarding the lack of consistency, half hearted execution and utter crap that's been shown. Coupled with the fact that there are no promos in two weeks while other shows get new promos every other day, I would have almost thought they have another project lined up after the show. They seem so..nonchalant and unperturbed with the downfall of the show.

*this is purely my view from observations and in no means written to create panic*
The problem is that SP favored this show in the start because this was the only love story that they aired last year.
Now SP has options in the name of the new Raajshri production show and Teri meri love stories.
They have another 3 love stories lined up for the prime time slot.
Now when a Channel finds a better substitute for something, No matter how much the fans crib and cry, SP will replace it.
This show is not working for them in the TRP way now.
Pyaar ka dard and something something is climbing the TRP chart every week despite being a 10 pm show.
Prime time slot is the ultimate stuff, they might even shift that show to 8 pm , who knows?
They want TRP's and they will get it at any cost.

abracadabraCDloveStormChaserOmNaMaSteOm

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Harshitha

Rima as Hiruni said the credit definitely goes to u. If u werent there may be this would never take place & may be we would just continue cribbing & stop watching the show.

Totally second you Harshi Smile

Good morning Chaitra jee, 
I third that.

Good Morning Kookieji. How's the taang today? Sab kushal mangal?

A new day and eels so good to know that the concerned people will read out thoughts/frustrations thanks to Alibaba and the petition she took charge of. Imagine Rajan Shahi tweeted back someone on the forum saying he'll get our message across to the cvs and Ph and that he is so damn happy about how famous our show is. Now they better retain it.
Really? that sounds promising! at the risk of sounding like a complete ignorant, who is Rajan Shahi ?

It does na? He is the producer of these shows in the past Chaand Chupa Badal Mein, Sapna Baabul Ka Bidaai, Yeh Rishta Kya kehlata Hai, Havan and Kuch Toh Log Kahenge

Oh ok thank you! As long as he can convey the message to the right people...  :)

Hiru, he is the producer of all these major shows airing/aired on SP apart from Havan and Kuch toh.. So he might have a greater influence on the SP fellas. He is also the director of Jassi Jaisi Koyi Nahi a huge show on Sony once upon a time.

Thanks chaitra, Im completely cluless on these other shows. and yes you are absolutely right. If he can pass this message to the SP people, it could go a long way in ensuring the show getting back on track (as long as SP knows what they are doing) Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraStormChaserOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top