ChimpsyMaverick29lazylad8-FauZiabracadabraPunkin22OmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
@fazilla

I will add this about shyam not touching khushi

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyMaverick29chunkysonyRickyBahllazylad8-FauZiabracadabraPunkin22KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOmFazila~

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
I sincerely declare my full fledged support to this iniative...

May it help us in bringing back the show to once former glory...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyMaverick29lazylad8-FauZiabracadabra-SI-GodhuliLogonKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOmrima.shinchan.

subha_rath2004 IF-Dazzler
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

So I decided after yesterday enough is enough.

I have always believed in the saying 'Be the change you want to see'

So I think it is time to change things in IPK to the way it should be morally, to the way it should be as per majority of the audience.

Those who disagree can simply stay away. This is no forced mission.

This is only for like minded people.

So here are the list of things which I, as the consumer of the product called IPK, I the customer who daily spends 20 mins of the show, I the viewer who undergoes the agony of the painful things they show, want to change and you can either join this or gently walk away. As I said no compulsion.

So here are my demands:

Number 1: We want a proper remarriage
Number 2: We want a proper exposure for Shyam
Number 3: We want Khushi to be proven completely innocent
Number 4: We want proper treatment and respect for Khushi. Every character can't come and spit on Khushi and we need not take it
Number 5: We want proper redemption for every wound given to Khushi from every member (including buaji and mamiji). We want just as many flashbacks for her as for Anjali
Number 6: We want the Anjali drama to stop and for her to get a reality check
Number 7: We want Khushi to get the same amount of attention and love from other characters as Anjali gets
Number 8: We want the story to stop moving into the Di ka saut route and to start being the star crossed love story it was meant to be

Those who agree, sign this petition.

Last time I did this when Shyam was touching Khushi too much and it worked

After this petition is signed (which means you all commenting)

I am going to send the link to:

• Star plus
  • Telly Tadka site
  • Rangmunch
  • 4 lions Facebook site
  • A personal source
  • 4 lions IF page

And a few more avenues which I will discuss with my friends and come up with. So come on friends, show your fan power

We are not the consumers of the middle age.

We are consumers of new age and WE CAN HAVE A SAY

Guys I need a lot of likes and comments to make this a success. I am pming my buddies. Please take the effort to pm yours. At least a 1000 likes and 10-15 pages of comments would make this work more effectively. So help here please.

If you can give 1000 likes for a spoiler, can't you give a 1000 likes to save your show or at lease fulfill your genuine demands?

And don't forget to like when you comment. At one shot they will see the likes. Then go into the commets.

Due to popular request I am adding:

We want the IPK before Feb back
We want the old spirited Khushi back
We want the old instensity back

Agree with all the points except 8(partilly disagreeing)...i cannot say exactly its DIDI ka saut now...!!!! Will be happy if they focus on ARSHI love story!!!!!!!!!!!

yesterday episode there is an improvement as they showed Arnav having FB of Shyam telling about his love to Khushi...so Cvs hav to show Arnav confronting all the family members regarding the contract marriage thing as well as his confrontation with Shyam on the Payal -Akash marriage day!!!!!!!! I want this scene...!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by subha_rath2004 - 07 September 2012 at 1:06am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyMaverick29lazylad8-FauZiabracadabraPunkin22rimaFazila~

dieforasr IF-Rockerz
dieforasr
dieforasr

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
count me...I am in the 1st row for this ...ClapClapClapClapClapClap
It should work...CV is doing too much...Wana tell them...DB's 1st show as a heroine was a disaster...while our ARSHI is always rocking together...
pls we wana see them...

Edited by dieforasr - 07 September 2012 at 1:06am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyMaverick29lazylad8-FauZiabracadabraPunkin22OmNaMaSteOmFazila~rima

swati-89 Goldie
swati-89
swati-89

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Count me in Rima...
I agree with all ur points but am also adding a few more.

1) I want Dadi to be the first to come to the realisation that Khushi is innocent and Shyam to be the reptile that he is.

2)I want Arnav to become the ASR that he was for Khushi's happiness, but only for others and to have the same shrewdness that he was shown to have when he was introduced and to beat Shyam at his own game, preferably coming up with a game plan, and also to get to know abt those cctv cameras.

3) I want Arnav to know why Khushi has brought back Shyam and not get angry on Khushi or rather to turn the situation to his advantage again resulting in point no.2

4) I want ASR's dad and Mom's death to have something else linked to Garima's past and not have this twisted plot of her having an affair with him resulting in Arnav losing his parents and his Di's marriage being broken... he is after all a man, anybody else will also get twisted with such a plot, so rather make it out to be a big, great Mu seeing that the CVs love MUs so much.

5)  and Khushi has suffered enough now plz let it be revenge and plotting and planning from their end against Shyam.

6)and plz can we have some solace, some emotional gratification seeing Shyam foiled, exposed and cremated with some foolproof, careful planning from ASR's side from now on...we have seen enough of his planning till date, it has always been an one sided planning till date.

7)and last can we plz see Arnav telling everyone in his family what he had seen on the terrace and what Shyam had told him himself, leaving out no details this time.

Edited by swati-89 - 07 September 2012 at 1:06am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsymeshasMaverick29lazylad8-FauZiabracadabra-SI-Punkin22OmNaMaSteOmFazila~rimavandana.sagar

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

@fazilla

I will add this about shyam not touching khushi

That just freaks me out like anything.
I feel like puking when he does that.

ChimpsyMaverick29Luv_isnt_classyipkkndfan21lazylad8-FauZiabracadabraPunkin22GodhuliLogon-DKS-OmNaMaSteOmrima

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by msin

Dear cvs..

I am tired of seeing a 32 year old women behaving like a baby.. And others pandering to her ego...

I am tired of the villain being glorified like a hero..

I don't want to see a house where daughter in laws are treated like shit and given names like khoon Bhari taang. And phatee sari..

It would be good if u could zap out the whole raizadas / Maliks and their baggages of past present and crap and show a better deserving family for khushi..

If u don't want to show a marriage let the separation happen next week... With khushi in a new setting.. Raizadas forgotten I will be happy.

Very true. This name calling is uncalled for. You first show your respect to a person by calling them by their respective names. Donno how Nani/Arnav have stayed quiet on this for long. The marriage track i want in full pomp and splendour. SO i guess that has to wait, as the Pooja thali is hogging the lime light now. A 32 year old acting like a juvenile is in such bad taste. Adding to that is the family hovering around her like she stopped growing after 18.

Su_SomerholicMaverick29..Swapnali..Chimpsymeshaslazylad8-FauZiPunkin22-DKS-GodhuliLogonOmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top