Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

kirthiarshi Senior Member
kirthiarshi
kirthiarshi

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
i remember the initial promos, for which i started watching this show!!!Heart awww they were cute! 
now the story is out of track! ConfusedDead
pls cvs bring back the fire between arshi!Embarrassed
that doesn't just mean the intimate scenes Disapprove, but the sensation of love that once jolted us all...Day Dreaming
i ll continue watching in the hope of getting those moments back Thumbs Up

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

assudha2004Maverick29vijji12abracadabraMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmrima

aishaazam11 Goldie
aishaazam11
aishaazam11

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirthiarshi

i remember the initial promos, for which i started watching this show!!!Heart awww they were cute! 
now the story is out of track! ConfusedDead
pls cvs bring back the fire between arshi!Embarrassed
that doesn't just mean the intimate scenes Disapprove, but the sensation of love that once jolted us all...Day Dreaming
i ll continue watching in the hope of getting those moments back Thumbs Up
i agree the story is no more a love story it has turned a larai jhagra thing and that too not btw khushi and arnav but with shyaamm the villan thing sirf kuch hi time acchi lagti haii like the shyaam thingyy is not the only one they have to dooo alott for the future LOLits turned iss jhagre ko kya naam doon :P

Edited by aishaazam11 - 08 September 2012 at 2:25pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29vijji12abracadabraMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmrima

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

Originally posted by aishaazam11

Originally posted by Siri22

Originally posted by chaitra2011

Originally posted by vijji12

Originally posted by Harshitha

Rima...there are posts doing rounds that the CVs have planned that Kushi will die in the end and Arnav will look up in the sky and see a star - and say 'Kushi' and the show will end...Cry...Rima can we add that to the list of things we don't want to happen plzCry

what crap seriously ???
there is a limit to predict

Harshu
cv's dont know what to write for next episode
then do u believe in this?

read my prediction above How is it?

I know Vijji.. They are having their own sadistic predictions. Let them be. We want Di to say bye bye and Ari to say Hi Hello. Do not worry. Relax Harshu Smile
OMG...!!!! such a fake prediction ...this cant happen...
p.s there is always a happy ending.. 
and top of all cv's dont know the things that are coming next so please stop believing on these faltoo predictions and chilaaax :D

yaar...see who made this thread...and some of the people who have posted in that thread...it is an IPK team threadCry

can you post a link Mahi?

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3185665
congoo ms goldie ;) thank god its just a prediction or i must have died dil still dhak dhakking :P

thanks buddy...but the prediction is from someone who i have long regarded as being a member of the IPK team and another member also I think from the IPK team posted on the thread agreeing that it would be devastating but would justify the essence of the story...if IPK team has this ending in their minds...what can we do...how to stop them ??
Mahi , why do u think the TM is a mem of ippk team? I the post made me think that the TM is Asr fan who is more concerned abt Asr's pain of loosing Kushi than Kushi's life!

Edited by Chaituv - 08 September 2012 at 2:29pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122vijji12abracadabraMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmrima

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Wow Rima 1143 likes. You did it Buddy. Hopefully PH and CVs as well as SP now understands that we are very very unhappy with the present track and we want CHANGE. We want our fav Couple sizzling on the screen , not some melodramatic, pampered, spoilt woman who gets away with everything and a villain cum murderer as the lead.
We want our old IPK back and no more crappy DKS and sickening bro sis bond related love story.
Congrats Rima. So many likes and comments. Great job.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

aashi_Mahi122Maverick29Cetroniasana_sugarbunabracadabravijji12OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfanrima

aishaazam11 Goldie
aishaazam11
aishaazam11

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Rima...there are posts doing rounds that the CVs have planned that Kushi will die in the end and Arnav will look up in the sky and see a star - and say 'Kushi' and the show will end...Cry...Rima can we add that to the list of things we don't want to happen plzCry

what crap seriously ???

Harshu

I know Vijji.. They are having their own sadistic predictions. Let them be. We want Di to say bye bye and Ari to say Hi Hello. Do not worry. Relax Harshu Smile
and top of all cv's dont know the things that are coming next so please stop believing on these faltoo predictions and chilaaax :D

yaar...see who made this thread...and some of the people who have posted in that thread...it is an IPK team threadCry

congoo ms goldie ;) thank god its just a prediction or i must have died dil still dhak dhakking :P

thanks buddy...but the prediction is from someone who i have long regarded as being a member of the IPK team and another member also I think from the IPK team posted on the thread agreeing that it would be devastating but would justify the essence of the story...if IPK team has this ending in their minds...what can we do...how to stop them ??
Mahi , why do u think the TM is a mem of ippk team? I the post made me think that the TM is Asr fan as she is feeling sorry for Asr as he ll miss Kushi , but not because Kushi ll die!
nad yaa the TM lives in uk maybe cause she posted this http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3185112

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122ChaituvabracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

aishaazam11 Goldie
aishaazam11
aishaazam11

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Chaituv

what crap seriously ???

Harshu

Mahi , why do u think the TM is a mem of ippk team? I the post made me think that the TM is Asr fan as she is feeling sorry for Asr as he ll miss Kushi , but not because Kushi ll die!
nad yaa the TM lives in uk maybe cause she posted this http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3185112
take tensions off your mind i just pmed the TM and she said that i wish i was in the ipkknd team (high five)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top