Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

LumosMaxima IF-Dazzler
LumosMaxima
LumosMaxima

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
I am with you Sister.Smile Wese to  I like being optimistic about the ONLY Beloved show and ONLY show i watch, but this much screen space for the side characters is getting a bit difficult for me to Digest. I want to see the Leads (Arnav and Khushi ) in Spotlight. I want to see THEIR Love Story. And I agree with all the points you've stated above. Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Teardrop.SarunMaverick29Chimpsylazylad8-FauZiabracadabraPunkin22OmNaMaSteOmFazila~rima

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

So here are the list of things which I, as the consumer of the product called IPK, I the customer who daily spends 20 mins of the show, I the viewer who undergoes the agony of the painful things they show, want to change and you can either join this or gently walk away. As I said no compulsion.

I spend more than 16 hrs on IF for IPK...

So here are my demands:

Number 1: We want a proper remarriage
Number 2: We want a proper exposure for Shyam
Number 3: We want Khushi to be proven completely innocent
Number 4: We want proper treatment and respect for Khushi. Every character can't come and spit on Khushi and we need not take it
Number 5: We want proper redemption for every wound given to Khushi from every member (including buaji and mamiji). We want just as many flashbacks for her as for Anjali
Number 6: We want the Anjali drama to stop and for her to get a reality check
Number 7: We want Khushi to get the same amount of attention and love from other characters as Anjali gets
Number 8: We want the story to stop moving into the Di ka saut route and to start being the star crossed love story it was meant to be

Those who agree, sign this petition.

Last time I did this when Shyam was touching Khushi too much and it worked

After this petition is signed (which means you all commenting)

I am going to send the link to:

• Star plus
  • Telly Tadka site
  • Rangmunch
  • 4 lions Facebook site
  • A personal source
  • 4 lions IF page

And a few more avenues which I will discuss with my friends and come up with. So come on friends, show your fan power

We are not the consumers of the middle age.

We are consumers of new age and WE CAN HAVE A SAY

Guys I need a lot of likes and comments to make this a success. I am pming my buddies. Please take the effort to pm yours. At least a 1000 likes and 10-15 pages of comments would make this work more effectively. So help here please.

If you can give 1000 likes for a spoiler, can't you give a 1000 likes to save your show or at lease fulfill your genuine demands?

And don't forget to like when you comment. At one shot they will see the likes. Then go into the commets.

Due to popular request I am adding:

We want the IPK before Feb back
We want the old spirited Khushi back
We want the old instensity back

Awesome post...gr8...wish this would work...cause im tired n drained...i dont think i can keep on hoping anymore...im so tired n done...ill pm this url to everyone in my list...inshaAllah...with todays epis link...sigh...good luck...hope they listen to u...us...

Please add this...If and when Shyam comes back..he should NOT touch or come even close to Khushi...plz cause i hate that...thanks for it...

Edited by Fazila~ - 07 September 2012 at 12:59am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyTennesseanMaverick29meshaslazylad8-FauZiabracadabra-SI-Ni1234Punkin22prabbsOmNaMaSteOmrimavandana.sagar.shinchan.

JniISHRA83 IF-Dazzler
JniISHRA83
JniISHRA83

Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

Another point:
Khushi should not bring back Shyam.
Khushi should not trust Shyam.
Dadi should stop calling Khushi characterless.The word "characterless" is very disturbing.

yes it is
it is not a joke to use that word against a woman time and again and not show it getting rectified

True yaar.Its not a joke.So many times they used this ugly word(CHARACTERLESS) towards Khushi.First Arnav and now his Dadi.I dont know why CV's are doing this.  

ChimpsyMaverick29lazylad8-FauZiabracadabraprabbsPunkin22OmNaMaSteOmFazila~rima

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Originally posted by surenkal

Also, can they please sit down again and do a character sketch of every character on the show... for themselves so that they don't kill which ever character they feel like whenever...
 this is a very important exercise I feel

Aakash: What has happened to him.. he is acting stupid all the time.. what  was that yesterday from him. Can the Cv decide what they want from payal and him for the next 4 months and then work accordingly.. they had started a track about these two marriage not going well and then it stopped suddenly.. 

Payal: why is she there... 

Mamaji: she was the smart one.. or is she not the smart one

Nani: currently she is the only one who is showing some consistency

NK: now what is his role.. just to stand in the background like Aakash and  wall paper... come one... we all love him.. give him some role.. make his life move ahead

i completely 2nd this

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyMaverick29lazylad8-FauZiabracadabraprabbsNi1234Punkin22KookiemonsterrimaFazila~

msin IF-Rockerz
msin
msin

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Dear cvs..

I am tired of seeing a 32 year old women behaving like a baby.. And others pandering to her ego...

I am tired of the villain being glorified like a hero..

I don't want to see a house where daughter in laws are treated like shit and given names like khoon Bhari taang. And phatee sari..

It would be good if u could zap out the whole raizadas / Maliks and their baggages of past present and crap and show a better deserving family for khushi..

If u don't want to show a marriage let the separation happen next week... With khushi in a new setting.. Raizadas forgotten I will be happy.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyMaverick29meshaslazylad8-FauZiabracadabraprabbsPunkin22KookiemonsterFlora3333GodhuliLogonOmNaMaSteOmFazila~rima

JniISHRA83 IF-Dazzler
JniISHRA83
JniISHRA83

Originally posted by aditi_arshi

please ADD BARUN HAIRCUT too dii...

really need dat..

Rest is Okkk...

I too want to see.

ChimpsyMaverick29chunkysonylazylad8-FauZiPunkin22KookiemonsterrimaFazila~.shinchan.

lylow Goldie
lylow
lylow

OMG I want to give you a hug for making this post!

Totally agree with all the points you have mentioned. I want the old IPK back, full with emotions, passion and intensity. I want to see the story of two star crossed lovers not "101 issues of a delusional women". I specially want a huge redemption track...and pls CV stop all the Anjali crap...its giving me a headache!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

herebedragonsMaverick29Chimpsylazylad8-FauZiabracadabraprabbsPunkin22OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonsterrima

usha66 Senior Member
usha66
usha66

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Count me in ... it is really enough of Anjali shyam dadi now.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ChimpsyMaverick29lazylad8-FauZiabracadabraPunkin22OmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top