Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Aparamegha IF-Dazzler
Aparamegha
Aparamegha

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
A fantastic effort Rima..the nos of likes shows that what fan actually wants..

my mom and my aunties back in India have stopped watching IPK just cze of all this non sense shown towards Khushi...obviously they are not Arnav Khushi fan or they dont see the chemistry that we rant about but even for them this Poojali drama is getting too much...my mom
 stopped watching it the day they showed Shyam killing the baby and still no evidence is against him...her only hope she says are the cameras that Shyam has installed ..hopefully ASR will get access to that and it shows what he did...although I am not sure as to when Shyam cut those wires weather it was connected with the main or just that particular camera..my mom is very hopeful that it was just that particular one..so all fingers crossed that we dont need to see this gross evilness for long time...and Shyam true face gets exposed in front of Anjali and Dadi...

Edited by apara_loves_IPK - 08 September 2012 at 12:55pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meshasvijji12abracadabraMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmrima

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aria009hera

Am so happy this thread crossed 1000 likes... 

But, I just saw Mishti ka spoiler thread. And Shyam is entering and Khushi is supporting him? And Shyam gets to know the secret of garima and dadi?

What the hell?? 

Is this going to fall on deaf ears?

Yes SHYAM is the HERO of this show! He is married to the LEAD remember? The TWO psycho's who live FORCEFULLY in someone ELSE's house for FREE??

Who use other people's money and plot against them? HE has to always win, coz he is SMARTER than ASR! ASR went to Harvard and Shyam to "Hariduvar" (I dont know if I spelled that right)!! BUT he is still SO smart that he even finds out Garima's secret that NO ONE knows!

This is justa digusting BEYOND beleif! These CV's are HELL BENT on ruining this show for good! NOW I bet on the wedding day... SHYAM will reveal to "Sale Sahab" who Garima is, and SAVE his Sale Sahab! UTTER CRAP!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

meshasaashi_Aparameghaabracadabravijji12OmNaMaSteOmrima_SenbonZakura_

Aparamegha IF-Dazzler
Aparamegha
Aparamegha

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Originally posted by aria009hera

Am so happy this thread crossed 1000 likes... 

But, I just saw Mishti ka spoiler thread. And Shyam is entering and Khushi is supporting him? And Shyam gets to know the secret of garima and dadi?

What the hell?? 

Is this going to fall on deaf ears?

Yes SHYAM is the HERO of this show! He is married to the LEAD remember? The TWO psycho's who live FORCEFULLY in someone ELSE's house for FREE??

Who use other people's money and plot against them? HE has to always win, coz he is SMARTER than ASR! ASR went to Harvard and Shyam to "Hariduvar" (I dont know if I spelled that right)!! BUT he is still SO smart that he even finds out Garima's secret that NO ONE knows!

This is justa digusting BEYOND beleif! These CV's are HELL BENT on ruining this show for good! NOW I bet on the wedding day... SHYAM will reveal to "Sale Sahab" who Garima is, and SAVE his Sale Sahab! UTTER CRAP!

Honestly after reading the spoiler I am shell shocked...I just cant believe that CV s are so hell bent on glorifying evilness...and demeaning innocent hearts...I just hope and hope ( fairly recently all my hopes have gone down the drain but still my little heart keeping on hoping) that all this goes by quickly and Shyam gets exposed...just cant deal with all these negativity and Poojali drama for long...fans can handle only so much of  screen space of Mrs Dumb and Mr Creep...

Edited by apara_loves_IPK - 08 September 2012 at 1:00pm

meshasvijji12abracadabraMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmrima

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by apara_loves_IPK

my mom and my aunties back in India have stopped watching IPK just cze of all this non sense shown towards Khushi...obviously they are not Arnav Khushi fan or they dont see the chemistry that we rant about but even for them this Poojali drama is getting too much...my mom
 stopped watching it the day they showed Shyam killing the baby and still no evidence is against him...her only hope she says are the cameras that Shyam has installed ..hopefully ASR will get access to that and it shows what he did...although I am not sure as to when Shyam cut those wires weather it was connected with the main or just that particular camera..my mom is very hopeful that it was just that particular one..so all fingers crossed that we dont need to see this gross evilness for long time...

For those IDIOTS that say that Poojali and Dadi drama is generating TRP among OLDER women, your comment PROVES the opposite! No one wants to see SHYAM WIN! No one wants to see a women LIVE for free in her brother's house and DOUBLE CROSS him!

No one wants to see Khushi CONTINUE to be ABUSED! But these DUMB CV's seem to think that people ENJOY watching DIGUSTING CRAP like what they have been showing! Baby killing by Father, then MOTHER caring LESS for her child and more for her CRIMINAL pervert Husband!

Day by day, this show is becoming TOTAL GARBAGE! I have not watched the last 3 episodes! I cannot make myself watch them! It's THAT BAD! I think the writers are SADISTS and actually sick in the head to think up such things!

They are just DISGUSTING!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vaughnmeshasaashi_Aparameghavijji12abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmsareetarima_SenbonZakura_

Aparamegha IF-Dazzler
Aparamegha
Aparamegha

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Originally posted by apara_loves_IPK

stopped watching it the day they showed Shyam killing the baby and still no evidence is against him...her only hope she says are the cameras that Shyam has installed ..hopefully ASR will get access to that and it shows what he did...although I am not sure as to when Shyam cut those wires weather it was connected with the main or just that particular camera..my mom is very hopeful that it was just that particular one..so all fingers crossed that we dont need to see this gross evilness for long time...

For those IDIOTS that say that Poojali and Dadi drama is generating TRP among OLDER women, your comment PROVES the opposite! No one wants to see SHYAM WIN! No one wants to see a women LIVE for free in her brother's house and DOUBLE CROSS him!

No one wants to see Khushi CONTINUE to be ABUSED! But these DUMB CV's seem to think that people ENJOY watching DIGUSTING CRAP like what they have been showing! Baby killing by Father, then MOTHER caring LESS for her child and more for her CRIMINAL pervert Husband!

Day by day, this show is becoming TOTAL GARBAGE! I have not watched the last 3 episodes! I cannot make myself watch them! It's THAT BAD! I think the writers are SADISTS and actually sick in the head to think up such things!

They are just DISGUSTING!

Absolutely true...my mom who used to watch the show with great interest as to her it was light romantic comedy but she abhors it now ...as for her not only Khushi but Anjali's character is being butchered as well...she used to love the bro-sis bond but not this senseless selfishness of a sister which is being portrayed...she thinks what they are showing right now is gross and shouldn t be encouraged ...how long an audience take such callousness from one villain ...we all know and accept that twist and turns are important and villains/vamp provide those spices but not at the cost of ruining such a lovely story and bringing it down to utter trash just to raise TRP.(which I doubt it will) but after the spoiler all I can say I am not going to watch it for a while...

Edited by apara_loves_IPK - 08 September 2012 at 1:07pm

meshasnine2vijji12OmNaMaSteOmrima_SenbonZakura_

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Peeps, sent petition to Telly Buzz on their PR id  Smile. Now keeping fingers, toes crossed...dimag toh waise bhi cross hogaya hai present track se

Ace11vijji12abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima_SenbonZakura_

Nehasupnfan Goldie
Nehasupnfan
Nehasupnfan

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
I'm in!!! Count me in! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabravijji12OmNaMaSteOmrima_SenbonZakura_

priyatnl. Goldie
priyatnl.
priyatnl.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
i was initially drawn to the show as it was positive. i wanted Khushi to win no matter what. Shyam always failed in his stupid plans. In that way i believed good wins over evil. But now it is like Shyam having the upper hand always. I did not sign up for this.
I dont want much negativity in the show. Dead
Those old moments were cherishable and now it is irritating.Angry
How can this Anjali drama go for so long. We saw Khushi suffering worseOuch. Pls dont do this to us. 
We are fans because of Khushi's never say die attitudeSmile but not her dumbness Shocked. We like ASR's carelessness about anybody's opinion but his in matters of judgementSmile. We love his assertiveness and he was never a person that can be blackmailed so easily.
We love when Arnav and Khushi are clashing or loving each other.Embarrassed
We cannot let Shyam go on with his evil ways too many times.Angry

meshasCetroniavijji12abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top