Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Luv_isnt_classy IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Bushi786aashi_-Aimz-abracadabraJohny.S.RajOmNaMaSteOmrima

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newyork2012

Originally posted by Safi123

i never knew this show was all about khushi. looks  like i was watching the  wrong show!

what do you mean???

It's better not to waste your time thinking about those insecure comments, some people fail to see the bigger picture and need to make everything about ASR vs Khushi...which is just SAD. 

If Khushi's character is being butchered the MOST and treated unfairly by the CVs for whatever reason, naturally the focus of our complaints will be on her. We need to let them know she is the female lead for us, not Anjali...before the TRPs drop more and the show gets cancelled. Besides, I think ASR has looked like the BEST character all week...they have made everyone but him look stupid, not sure why his fans are complaining. His character always gets priority with the CVs, Khushi doesn't...

Anyways. I didn't want to go there, hate making everything about ASR vs Khushi but if someone else brings it up first...I can't help but comment.

Edited by AyeReKhushi - 08 September 2012 at 8:55am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Bushi786meshasMaverick29Luv_isnt_classy-Aimz-abracadabraJohny.S.RajOmNaMaSteOmsareetaCandYlicious_Srima

Safi123 IF-Dazzler
Safi123
Safi123

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Originally posted by newyork2012

Originally posted by Safi123

i never knew this show was all about khushi. looks  like i was watching the  wrong show!

what do you mean???

It's better not to waste your time thinking about those insecure comments, some people fail to see the bigger picture and need to make everything about ASR vs Khushi...which is just SAD. 

If Khushi's character is being butchered the MOST and treated unfairly by the CVs for whatever reason, naturally the focus of our complaints will be on her. We need to let them know she is the female lead for us, not Anjali...before the TRPs drop more and the show gets cancelled. Besides, I think ASR has looked like the BEST character all week...they have made everyone but him look stupid, not sure why his fans are complaining. His character always gets priority with the CVs, Khushi doesn't...

Anyways. I didn't want to go there, hate making everything about ASR vs Khushi but if someone else brings it up first...I can't help but comment.

i think both arnav and khushi  characters are butchered Smile. i just want the old arnav and khushi back.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meshasMaverick29Luv_isnt_classyabracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

meshas Goldie
meshas
meshas

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Thanks for the initiative rima, I hope they will pay some attention to it, understand the that audience is  just fed up of all the negetivity in the show, it's more negetive than postive? well I guess even I will take a break and comeback when the show is back on track, just can't bear to watch so much negetivity.
Till than will read WU on the forum.

Count me in if you want one more for ranting.

Have great weekend, here atleast we have beatifull sunny autmn weather.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

Bushi786 Groupbie
Bushi786
Bushi786

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Totally agree with everything listed by the topic maker and a few others - My main gripe is Khushis wardrope!! They are repeating her outfits way to much, im sick of seeing them now and can almost predict what shel have on the following day where as Anjalis character never seems to wear the same outfit twice, why is that! I know shes the daughter of a rich family but Khushi is the Daughter-In-Law of that same family, she also needs some new jewellery i believe she looks prettiest in simple things so her sets/earings dont have to be OTT, look how gorgous she was on the rahkshbandan episode, sari, jewels, makeup was so simple but she look amazing and like a MARRIED woman, take advantage of her simple good looks you dont have to spend 2 hours with her before each scene caking her in makeup to make her look decent, she has the natural looks, put it to good use!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmsareetarima

ksn1 Groupbie
ksn1
ksn1

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
I just want one strong  minded female who will rise up and say to either to anjali / dadi... Don't care whose fault it is . Why the hell should ASR let a two timing ***hole in the house?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashi_-Aimz-abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

dawnedge Groupbie
dawnedge
dawnedge

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I'm in.
I so totally want a strong female lead that represents women of today. I really want Khushi's character to have a personality that we all want to see. She was first introduced to us as a 'No nonsense' type lady; now it's like every other serial there was. Deeply saddening.
I, too, want a character makeover.

radiationaashi_-Aimz-abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

choti1 Senior Member
choti1
choti1

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
I totally agree if this Rona Ddhona Anjali drama queen track does not change I for one will quit watching . I mean it's a love story not a typical saas bahu drama. I don't watch any other show aaa they are all the same depressing tamasha. I only watch for Braun & Khushi. The side characters can be good dialogues without compromising the story line of ARHI!

radiationaashi_-Aimz-abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top