India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

NAFISA09 IF-Dazzler
NAFISA09
NAFISA09

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

Rima I did not know you had done this before. Now that this method does work I am in for it.

My List Adding To Your Lovely List : 

1) Reduce Anjali scenes - her scenes should be the equal screen space of Akash, Payal. Mami, Nani Do not make it equal to the leads (read ASR & Khushi) (majority are skipping it)

2) Show monologues for Khushi - she is the lead after all - a connectable character for the audience.
Even Anjali needs monologues so that we can understand her illogical & indigestible behaviour

3) The costumes, hairstyle of the female lead Khushi need to be revamped (Let Sanaya look beautiful please)

4) Daljeet really needs to improve her acting, expressions if she wants to win sympathy for her character (people actually started hating her including me - very bad sign)

5) I want the FEEL of a "marriage" taking place

6) If ASR can cry for his beloved Di then ASR should able to shed the same amount infact alot more tears for Khushi too - a much anticipated scene for many viewers

7) Do not justify your characters outside the serial it should show inside the serial - a very important fact

8) Release correct promos featuring the upcoming track & do not mis lead the audience

9) Dadi track does not make sense at all - traditionally the married daughter is supposed to be living in the husband's place so Dadi can not keep chanting get damaad ji back home.
She comes out of the blue & demands authority - weird

10) Mami has changed overnight in the kidnapping track to the current track ???

11) I want the old fighting Khushi back.

I can't agree less u have mentioned evry thin Fans want  to c in d show...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sodapop2meshasMaverick29Chimpsylazylad8-FauZiLuv_isnt_classyabracadabra-SI-McNinjaOmNaMaSteOmGodhuliLogonFazila~rima

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Yes. IPK should get back to being a love story - not just about ASR and his problems.
They should stop showing them as old married couple who are facing the world's problems while brushing their own priorities under the rug.
Give them their marriage and send them to a nice honeymoon. Shyam and Anjali can wait.

dpotnissodapop2ChimpsyMaverick29Luv_isnt_classylazylad8-FauZiabracadabraPunkin22GodhuliLogonOmNaMaSteOmFazila~rimavandana.sagar

dpotnis Senior Member
dpotnis
dpotnis

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Count me in Rima.
Agree to all the points. No more torture of Khushi. We want to see the strong,feisty Khushi.
No more Anji drama.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sodapop2ChimpsyMaverick29lazylad8-FauZiPunkin22abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmFazila~

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

Another point:
Khushi should not bring back Shyam.
Khushi should not trust Shyam.
Dadi should stop calling Khushi characterless.The word "characterless" is very disturbing.

yes it is
it is not a joke to use that word against a woman time and again and not show it getting rectified

sodapop2Maverick29chunkysonyChimpsymeshasJniISHRA83lazylad8-FauZiPunkin22McNinjaabracadabraCHIPPEDCUPOmNaMaSteOmFazila~

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
completely agree with u Rima..
add me on the top list...

when u just spoke my mind...how can i disagree with u...?
u know...i am not saying more about wat u have listed there coz now i am fed up with shouting & writing long long comments & opinions 4 tat...

but if u have a look on the list u have written...u'll understand those were the main tracks once & left incompletely by starting a new track...the current track also will come under the same uncompleted / not finished track's list after some time by introducing one another track very soon..,...

my humble request 2 cvs is ppls pls pls finish it a track properly b4 starting a new one...
coz its like cvs r  introducing new tracks...seems like very interesting...fans r expecting so much from tat...in between some new tracks r coming... previous track on the water...& so on...

introducing a new track...make pending one track...these things i can understand cvs on the POV of the story...
but the worse thing i ever hate is tat u wont't look, finish & give attention 4 those uncompleted & previous tracks...then it seems like nothing was happened b4... i mean things will go like tat particular track did not even happened in ipkknd...
p.s: we, ipkknd fans r very intelligent , royal, supportive, mad 4 ipk & wonderful i must say from wat i have seen & experienced here...
but we dont have short term memory loss as cvs have & as RM members have...tats it..!!!!!

Edited by ASRsweetKKG - 07 September 2012 at 12:34am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sodapop2ChimpsyMaverick29Preets19lazylad8-FauZiPunkin22abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmFazila~rima

Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
wow

Brliiant Post..

I just checked it...

I am on 14th page..LOL..

No worries..I agreed with each word here...:)

Still RES...

Will empty my brain here in sometime...:)

Taking a bow for this effort Rima Di..!!!

Respect..

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sodapop2ChimpsyMaverick29lazylad8-FauZiPreets19Punkin22abracadabra-SI-KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm-DKS-Fazila~vandana.sagarrima

-SI- IF-Rockerz
-SI-
-SI-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Pls count me in Rima.. I can't take this silly crap anymore...I started to watch this for Kushi and I can't bear to see her like this.. It actually hurts Rima..Kushi is not just a fictional character for me... I want Justice for Kushi.. That's it.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sodapop2ChimpsyMaverick29lazylad8-FauZiabracadabraNi1234Punkin22-DKS-KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOmrima

Luv_isnt_classy IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sodapop2ChimpsyMaverick29lazylad8-FauZiabracadabraMcNinjaprabbsNi1234Punkin22Kookiemonster-DKS-GodhuliLogonOmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top