Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

american_desi Senior Member
american_desi
american_desi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Sorry I forgot to add, that Anjali is welcome to go live with Shyam. Why does she have to live in Shantivan? Once a girl is married, she is her husband's responsibility not her brother's. So Creepwa can take Poojali and Daadi to his shack..wherever he lives...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sodapop2ChimpsyMaverick29Shas3lazylad8-FauZiabracadabraPunkin22NidhiAS.RaizadaOmNaMaSteOmGodhuliLogonvandana.sagarrima

shree10 IF-Rockerz
shree10
shree10

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Rima,
Do count me in..
1)We want IPK as Arnav and Khushi's Love story. So major focus should be on them. Not on Anjali.

2)I refuse to accept Anjali as the lead of the show. FYI- I am not sure if I count for TRPs. But I stopped watching the show since last Friday. It was last straw for me.

2)Please stop giving undue importance to Anjali's character. I dont want Arshi scenes everyday for 20 min. But you have other characters to explore. You can introduce a partner for NK., You can show development of Payal-Akash bond in meaningful way, Maybe some basic manners for mamiji.

3) Please credit viewers with some intelligence. ASR is supposed to be cunning, shrewd businessman. How comes Shyam wins everytime. He comes and goes out of RM as if he is the owner.  Easily manages to fit cameras everywhere. And Are NK, ASR , Akash dumb?? How do they run their business??

4)Doesnt ASR need to find out real reason for his kidnapping? Is the kidnapping such a trivial issue? Everybody has developed convenient amnesia about kidnapping. We were loyal to the show in spite of Barun's absence and they leave kidnapping just like that?? It is diffcult to accept this dumb ASR.

5) CVs have already butchered Khushi's character which we fell in love with. Where is spunky, feisty Khushi?  What we see now is a punching bag for everybody and treated like a doormat.

6)CVs needs to choose whether they want to be traditional or modern and then stick to it. They make so much fuss for pheras not completed for Arshi's marriage. But they show Anjali freeboarding at her Maika living off her brother's money and detecting her terms.

The list can go on and on. 

Edited by shree10 - 07 September 2012 at 12:12am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sodapop2Devilwaysbanglesakanksha_aMaverick29meshasChimpsylazylad8-FauZiprabbsPunkin22abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmNidhiAS.RaizadaGodhuliLogonvandana.sagarrima

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
good postClap As I am adore fan  of Barun I feel very pity for him.UnhappyCry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sodapop2ChimpsyMaverick29lazylad8-FauZiRickyBahlPunkin22abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmNidhiAS.Raizadarima

akanksha_a Senior Member
akanksha_a
akanksha_a

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Good post Rima...Count me in. This show was advertised as a love-story so please let it be one. Khushi definitely needs to stop being the door-mat of RM-wasis. She is the female lead for heaven sakes!!! I want this OTT drama by Shyam and Anjali to end soon but please end it logically and completely...do not leave it hanging like many other tracks. Arnav and the family should know of Anjali's deceit...she cannot always be the victim!!! 

We want a return to logic and consistency.
Support from UK 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sodapop2ChimpsyMaverick29lazylad8-FauZiRickyBahlPunkin22abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmNidhiAS.Raizada

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Yes yes yes!!!! Very well said we want all dis!!! IPK shud b a full time love-hate story b/w da lead & it shud focus only on dem. Othrs r side characters. PERIOD!!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sodapop2ChimpsyMaverick29RickyBahllazylad8-FauZiPunkin22abracadabraNidhiAS.RaizadaOmNaMaSteOmrima

18shabbo IF-Sizzlerz
18shabbo
18shabbo

Crazy Creatives Lead

I sign in...as a viewer im demanding even less..just a PROPER marriage and a PROPER story of the star crossed lovers.
Im leaving the PROPER to CV's..thats high of a properly brain tormented viewer who STILL rushes to watch the show at 8pm.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sodapop2akanksha_aMaverick29ChimpsyRickyBahllazylad8-FauZiabracadabraPunkin22sanja_hereNidhiAS.Raizada...Tanu...OmNaMaSteOmrima

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Here i sign 

rishita

aND DEAR  I ADHERE TO ALL YOUR POINTS

If they cant show  proper remarriage let them go separation ways  for time being 
and then the GRAND WEDDING. Not the one we are seeing now.

RIMA IF POSSIBLE PLZ DO MENTION THESE WORDS  - "WE WANT IPK OF JUNE 2011 TO FEB 2012." kIND OF FEEL N INTENSITY.
COZ THESE DEFINES WHAT WE WANT.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnissodapop2kkksrherebedragonsakanksha_aMaverick29ChimpsyJniISHRA83Preets19Iceflameslazylad8-FauZiabracadabra-SI-sanja_herePunkin22NidhiAS.RaizadaLIKEDMGOmNaMaSteOmGodhuliLogonrima

Iceflames IF-Dazzler
Iceflames
Iceflames

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Count me in Rima
I want the story to be back on its original plot ie a M&B love story.This typical regressive saas bahu type story was not what we were promised.We want the love story and the focus on the leads back

I want the fiesty khushi back.She cannot be allowed to become one of those door mat SP bahus.Our heroine is not a suffer it all weepy material.

Most importantly i want to see only minimum of Anjali.The less she is there the better.Otherwise they should redeem her character and make her the beloved di of earlier days. 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sodapop2kkksrherebedragonsakanksha_aMaverick29ChimpsyRickyBahllazylad8-FauZiabracadabraPunkin22sanja_hereMcNinjaGodhuliLogonNidhiAS.RaizadaLIKEDMGOmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top