Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Desi_girl_69 Newbie
Desi_girl_69
Desi_girl_69

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
hi Rima,I totally agree 100% with everythimg you said.  After watching today's episode I am too done with the show. Used to get excited to come home and watch the show however, it's gone down the drain for me.  Anjali is taking up wat too much screen space and they are portraying Khushi as a "servant" at the same time making her to be dumb...
Done Done Done!!!
Frustrated...I really hope they listen to your petition because you definitely have logical and intelligent ideas...
Thank you

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lylowMaverick29Luv_isnt_classyabracadabraOmNaMaSteOm

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by stafhtad

Rima,
I am sorry for responding so late.  I got PMs from at least 15 friends asking to come to this thread and participate, but I was preoccupied today.
I stopped watching the show after the disastrous Friday (last friday).  I have caught up on written updates Mon - Wed and lost interest in them as well.
So all though I do not know what is happening in the serial right now, I am pretty sure, it is more of the same.  More of a person whose character is etched so poorly it is not even funny.
But, if this change initiation bears fruits and they do change the tracks, then I will be the first one to start watching the show again.
So I fully support you and I applaud you for taking this initiative

For all the "so called positivity spreading people" please take a look at this post by Rima.  This is who is a true fan.

A true fan who calls a spade a spade, and is not just complaining for complaining sake but also giving plenty of good ideas, suggestions, what to do for the CVs.  This is what real fans must do.  Want the best for the characters, the actors and thus want the best for the serial.

Rima - You, in my book are a true fan of IPKKND and all the people associated with it.

Thank you so much.

Loopy ji Hug So glad to see you in the thread. Missed your posts and our homies today..Im guessing all of us are just loosing interest in the show.. Ouch
Hiru,
Thanks so much for the PM regarding this thread.  Yours was the first PM I saw. There were several other PMs regarding the same.
When I read the post, I was so happy, to have read it and for friends like you, letting me know about it.
Looks like our home threads have become dry.  Don't want to spam Rima's thread unnecessarily.  I will PM you.
I might be later to the party, but am glad I could make it.Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29lylowCDloveabracadabraMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmrima

subha_rath2004 IF-Dazzler
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Guys its just my request!!! DOnt mind !!!

Send this link to Misthi_mkm and Khusboorath...I dont know whether they r seriously close to the unit or work with the IPKKND unit or not...just send them also this link...if Khusboorath is really close to the IPKKND team, then she will also pass this thread to them!!!!!!!!!!!

Misthi_mkm is also giving us spoilers...so definitely she is also having some source...send her too this link!!!!

Send this thread to karan, Akshay's, Abbhaas twitter account!!!!!!!(i dont know whether Abhaas will be happy to see this thread or not)

Team Barun...every single person who used to give us the spoilers or hints anything regarding IPKKND...the people who hav visited the sets (those who posted also some pics for the proof)...plz send them too if u feel its right and logical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if it can help IPKKND gain its popularity back in any way, then it will be good for all of us,,,,hope u get me what i am saying...just this thing came to my mind now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by subha_rath2004 - 07 September 2012 at 11:41pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lylowMaverick29CDloveabracadabrarima

Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

chaitra, priya, and everyone thanks for the continued support and revisiting the pages to make sure it is a success
needless to add maverick , cd love, harshu, viji, kookie, swapna, and all
u guys are also doing a fab job of spamming and pushing the page up
but just delete the earlier chats during a new one so that the relevance is not lostSmile

So thanks to Chaitra and Priya and some admonishing lines for CD, Harshi, Vijji, Kookie, Swapna and me!!!  Now that is so fair!!!  Damn Alibaba -- you are Biased to your hooligan buddies!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lylowCDloveabracadabraMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmrima

Luv_isnt_classy IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lylowMaverick29subha_rath2004abracadabraCDloveMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmrima

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subha_rath2004

Send this link to Misthi_mkm and Khusboorath...I dont know whether they r seriously close to the unit or work with the IPKKND unit or not...just send them also this link...if Khusboorath is really close to the IPKKND team, then she will also pass this thread to them!!!!!!!!!!!

Misthi_mkm is also giving us spoilers...so definitely she is also having some source...send her too this link!!!!

Send this thread to karan, Akshay's, Abbhaas twitter account!!!!!!!(i dont know whether Abhaas will be happy to see this thread or not)

Team Barun...every single person who used to give us the spoilers or hints anything regarding IPKKND...the people who hav visited the sets (those who posted also some pics for the proof)...plz send them too if u feel its right and logical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if it can help IPKKND gain its popularity back in any way, then it will be good for all of us,,,,hope u get me what i am saying...just this thing came to my mind now!!!!!!!!!!!!

i do not think they can help much

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lylowsubha_rath2004abracadabrarima

subha_rath2004 IF-Dazzler
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

Not much, but the least also would be fine as all of us want the show to do good!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lylowabracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Harshitha

Not much, but the least also would be fine as all of us want the show to do good!!!!!!

anyways ur wish i doubt it though

Edited by Harshitha - 07 September 2012 at 11:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lylowrima

Go to top