Posted: 11 years ago
Just discovered this post. Must say this show has a great fan following! Count me in as well. I want arshi's iss pyar ko kya naam doon nor snakwa's and poojali's
I ompletley agree with you each and every Point 
We want our old IPKKND back a proper remariage no more misunderstandings
Thanxs for making this xxx
count me in!!! I am so glad you started this!! I know I am a little late in signing this!! But I wanted to do my part!
Shyam never misses a clue... but the others pick up none. Its just too stupid to be true.
The whole family did not notice even Anjali's blood stains in the carpet or the glass pieces. 

I am still sceptical about the show, as the CVs still are more in favour of Shyam(evil) than good. I am not sure if they understood what we want or if they care. One more week would be long enough to assess. 
Awsome post and do count me in!👍🏼 We all are with u! Agree with all your points about Khushi and giving her character justice and treating her right!!! and thhanks for all the links!
Thank you so much for the update and we can see some changes in the story 
Yes ! We need all of the changes. And IF Lalit Mohan comes on board...I am sure those magic days will be ours again !!

SARUN are such fantastic actors and they have kept their fan base getting stronger each day, inspite of the PH and CV's doing their level best to ruin the show.

They and the rest of the amazing cast deserve better ! IPK deserves better.

CV/PH pay attention !  What you have been dishing out is NOT worthy of these great actors and the show.

Thanks Rima for your efforts.
If the wedding happens...Rima ji it will be cause of u n all the ppl who clicked like...🤗..i can dream n hope :))))
DEAR U HAVE DONE A BRILLIANT JOB...BUT WILL THIS WORK????????????

AND PLS ALSO MENTION THAT CONTRACT MARRIAGE THING SHOULD BE REVEALED BEFORE THE WHOLE FAMILY???????

U R SO WONDERFULL TO DO THIS...

LOTS OF LOVE...
the only change i want is stop giving undue importance to shyam and anjali.i don't know why??but i can tolerate dadi as she was not there to know true nature of shyam