Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: armaania13

Harshita,
Can you open up a new thread with the Fuzion Production Article?
I sent a pm to Rima to post this article as a topic on the forum, but she is offline.

Its great to see this article.. seems like the effort put in by folks on this thread, especially Rima and everyone else who posted this on various sites, contacts, have paid off, if they are atleast stating what viewers want.

Here is the link again:
https://www.fuzionproductions.com/the-final-showdown-game-iss-pyar-ko-kya-naam-doon/

let rima open the thread she is good at doing these things & there 2-3 threads on the similar lines doing the rounds

ruthvika thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree with u.we want taht magic back.  god bless u.
nits31 thumbnail
i am in. hope it drives home the point
KIRUCHINA150826 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i was again going through the post.. really is there any feedback,,, i m really upset after the trp... why me i think all of them in this forum,,,,,,,, really rima hope ur effort turns positive towards this show,,, pls cv read this post... we all want this to happen,,, SAVE OUR SHOW...
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Originally posted by: KIRUCHINA150826

i was again going through the post.. really is there any feedback,,, i m really upset after the trp... why me i think all of them in this forum,,,,,,,, really rima hope ur effort turns positive towards this show,,, pls cv read this post... we all want this to happen,,, SAVE OUR SHOW...

i am wishing.. some sort of response should come .. specially after today's trp...
PRUM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I also want a good track.now a days its very disgusting...hope our request is accept
shehreen97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
count me in...i also want it...very badly
arshifan04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
count me in... i also just want justice for khushi ...very badly
wonderblake thumbnail
I'm in!
I've had enough with this Shajali drama
RajPreet_Preeto thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please do expose Shyam's dirty deeds and set an example among the young generation that you reap what you sow.  Our generation does need this to understand the impact and consequences of one's action.  Please PH, SP expose Shyam and his bad deeds and make him punish through ASR, Anjali ,Kushi and Bauji.  These four were impacted the most because of Shyam's ill intentions. 

Please set an example to us and give Kushi the love and respect she deserves.