Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kurup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I think the production house, nizaar parvez, and Gul has a prob with taking appreciations.  If not who the helll will think of spoiling a nice serial.  IPK is a serial with the above mentioned 3 of them working on it.  If I am not wrong Geet had all 3, MJHT had Nizaar, and both towards the end was a failure, an utter failure, though MJHT picked at season 2 but again flopped towards the end.  Y is it tat the saying wen new ones come the old is forgotten implied in the serials.  We stick to Tv as it is a stress buster but wat r they giving us.  R the TV channels these days really a stress buster.

Guys I dont know the technicalities with which things work or how they can b made effective, if the number of posts or the likes are taken into account and can b taken up as a step to bring wat WE the viewers really want I am ready to click a thousand likes but sad its not possible coz only one click by a person and no multiple IDs to b used.

Rima just let this happen... Let the audience deserve wat they truly deserve.   I am ready for a satyagrah, or a raasta roko andolan.  I find this nothing less than the fredom fight 
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3174673

I am with you and attached is my humble request to GUL

meshas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rima

tell yuo what rishi
it is bull crap

they just use khushi's character for all the wrong reasons

If this petition does not get the impact I will see what else I can do
But I want the Khushi humiliation to STOP

Khushi's humiliation is the worst part of the show, from day one it has bugged me, how can they humiliate a women so much????????????😡
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rishi agree with you. Shyam obviously HAD to come back but as you said why the hell Khushi is doing the honors?? Are the other members dead or busy pointing fingers and humiliating Mother India???If Khushi really wanted to bring him to RM i would have preferred she bringing him to expose him with Arnav. That would have been a much better track. She and Arnav decide to bring him back so they can reveal his true colors to the whole family and this time with proof!!!!!!!!!!😡  Why do they always show Shyam winning and getting away everytime???Since day one we have seen he always gets away with everything. Even this time during the kidnapping drama🤢
x-Sundas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It's high time for IPK to get back to the track...! Enough is enough...! Just because we are a loyal fans and we love Sarun does NOT mean CV take us for granted...! The whole magic IPK use to have is missing...! We want the charm back ASAP...! Agreed with each and every point mentioned is this post...! I'm afraid if CV continues this drama like this then we will be soon bidding goodbye to IPK...! And I won't be surprise if Barun or Sanaya decides to quit this show.
As much as I love this show but I can't watch this Shyam-Dadi-Anjali crap anymore and to be honest I don't look forward watching IPK anymore. I remember there was a time I use to wait crazily for 4:30 so I could read written update and 8:00 to watch it with my sisters and now I don't even watch it anymore, if it is good I watch it on YouTube otherwise written update it is. The fact hurts me most is that other shows are promoting their main lead as crazy, they are showing the main lead as strong, taking no shit from anyone and compared to IPK... Just sigh :(
Kiekeboe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I am in...

The current track is so lacking that I am loosing interest, sad 

They should cut the Anjali track now, she should be exposed to Arnav, he should know what she did!

Mami should be more respectful towards the DIL

Dadi should witness the real Shyam in action

Khushi and Arnav contract marriage should be told

Garima and Arnav's dad should be a misunderstanding

SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Aimz-

Sorry to say, but this is a failed attempt. Their audience never was the Saas Bahu Tu Tu Mein Mein one. The audience giving them a TRP of 4.6 was the same one who had hooked on to the magical ArHi love story.

My point exactly. Which is why someone needs to relay this message onto them. This petition therefore is perfect.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I got a PM regarding this topic, I don't know what is about, one of u (only one), not all, do PM ur demands and requests on a PM... TC...

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Zee_News

I got a PM regarding this topic, I don't know what is about, one of u (only one), not all, do PM ur demands and requests on a PM... TC...

yaa!!! zee is here...now  mishti_mkm ...
haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
seems like things are working: )

ok something happened to the post..updated on the nxt page..😕
Edited by 18shabbo - 11 years ago