Posted: 11 years ago
[QUOTE=herebedragons]Just came across this post by 'Rag1ni':(https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3186903)(Direct Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlQxResjIOM&feature=g-all-u), and it seemed fitting to share it on this thread. Kinda sums it all up, huh? (Plus, it's just plain laugh-inducing).

😃
[/OMG I just watched it, it's great! def a message the CVs should see...with a sense of humour, lol!]
Originally posted by Aquiline

Don't know if I'm late, but Rima dear! You know I'm always in for this cause: SAVE OUR SHOW!!!! Ah, the horn-call of the moment! I'm ready to sail with all those who have liked and commented to any end! (As long as I get back home before nightfall!)
I've received a few concerned comments to post the link of my latest post here, so in case it helps:
Aqua yes it helps
thanks for dropping in buddy
Originally posted by rima

Aqua yes it helps
thanks for dropping in buddy
For the show and for my Forum Family, ANYTHING, buddy!! Thanks for letting me contribute in the little way I could, Rima dear!
Rima, why dont we contact Zee_news. Last time she brought interview of Gul and DB.  If we request her to give an audio interview like last time with Gul  about the show and letting her Gul know what fans are feeling about the show now? What say?
count me in...I completely agree with you! ...Can't see Khushi getting humiliated and never getting  what she deserves!... evry tom, dick and harry cum and pounce on Khushi... and she jst has tears in her eyes, smile on her face and a 'kuch nahin' on her lips...
Plzzz dont forget it is Arshi love story and not Anjali's insecurities or paagalpan which we want to watch...the name of the serial is Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon and not Iss Paagalpan Ko Kya Naam Doon to focus only on Anjali Madam...there r other characters too... we want them too to hav an equal stage... 
The Supports are still flowing in , This shows how people loved IPK, But sad that CV's are disappointing us
Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

Rima, why dont we contact Zee_news. Last time she brought interview of Gul and DB.  If we request her to give an audio interview like last time with Gul  about the show and letting her Gul know what fans are feeling about the show now? What say?
I anm in for this.
but someone please do this if possible
Originally posted by rima

I anm in for this.
but someone please do this if possible

Im sending PM to her, check your PM Rima
count me in! am ready to see some more intense arshi scenes again ;)
just bring d intensity the magic back. N ILL WATCH ANY track. I swear cvs ill watch any track. Bring some parts of the angry asr... A bit intelligent khushi. N d jadu hai nasha hai magic.