Posted: 11 years ago
ok stepping out for a while
Hey..is here any latest news?
Originally posted by Shruti21

yucckkk... dnt tell me its true...

it is gud frm 1 sense..asr wl b more n more protective abt khushi...ye kaminae shyam wl never b changed..alas, khushi would get it!
IPK surely need good writer/screenplay writer & one more director to ease off the burden from Arshad Khan.

The date episode was directed by Aman an AD and we all know how poorly directed it was.

I was watching the 13th episode and the team was like this

Writer Ved Raj & Sudhir Kumar. Sudhir Kumar left way before Ved Raj

Screenplay Ganesh Hedge only

Director  Nissar Pervez, Maan Singh & Lalit MOhan.
Arshad Khan came late on the team.

I wish some of them join IPK again.
Rima...why don't you send this to Nissar and Rajesh as well?

I wasn't sure if they had FB accounts but I just found out that another member posted the links. 
Originally posted by -SmileAway-

But that's the thing! 4Lions is now concentrating on its new show, so iPKKND really does not matter to them unfortunately, and they are not willing to pay money for it.

I was reading an article in which this actress, Aamna, has a whole team with her working on her looks, costumes, etc etc. THAT is the involvement we had in the initial days of iPKKND - and it was reflected on screen too.

Now the involvement is either gone, or the motivation is no longer there.

This will be called Unprofessional ism then.

Sorry to 4 lions but this is good for their future. They promise something else  but fails to deliver it in the end. Many have said they did this with their previous show which i have not seen so i can't say anything about it.

double post sorry
Edited by rainaluvBS - 11 years ago
Count me in... like no kidding, i dont mind shyam, as long as the "logical" brain of tht raizada is kept intact! i mean for god's sakes even the children can pick up the smallest cues... even Babli for that matter.! 
I am not sure if its fairenough to speak abt other shows in this column, but I could not stop myself from saying it.  My point here is not to degrade any show but its truly my POV.  I think there are some frnz here who might have watched Geet..Hui Sabse Parayi.  I was and am a fan of that serial just like I am of IPKKND.  No offence to neither of the serial nor the fans of both the serials.  But as I am watching IPKKND I was just remembering Geet.  How it was once a very gud serial with gud script, but postmarriage and post miscarriage of Geet  the serial utterly flopped due to the change in the script writers and the directors, the intensity which the serial Geet gave initially was nowhere near to it as the serial got a change of people working offscreen.  The same is with IPKKND.  I truly and sincerely dont want IPKKND to suffer as Geet suffered, both being my topmost favorite serial till date.  If someone asks me which is ur fav serial Geet or IPK, I am in a dilemma coz I truly find both awesome in its unique way, I find it somehting like chosing my right hand or my left hand when I truly know I need both.

Rima U have done a fantastic job by starting this column and it truly deserve an action and not just thinking or beating around the bush, it has to b a hit on the bull's eye for sure.  The change of people working offscreen is affecting the serial a lot, just coz we are ardent and hardcore fans of IPK does not mean that we just watch the show blindly enjoying watever is shown to us.  The kidnap session itself was stretched tooo hard, but tat could b understood as the lead was engaged with another project, but now wat are CVS trying to do, fooling us around.  We are fools no more.  The CVs have to think that the audience watching this show has some brain and are not just going to sit idle and can protest to any extent to watch wat they truly deserve. 

I truly apologize for bringing in a discussion of another serial in this column, but I dont want IPK to suffer as Geet did.
I hope the hard work that u guys are putting up bears some fruit. At least some one from the team should speak up.