Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
The sad part is i have the SBS contact number but Damn they wont pick it up at all, even if u try for the whole week ðŸ˜†
subha_rath2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lylow

No..Arnav would just give him a slap...thats it..but if it was di...he would have killed shyam😉

that spoiler is not at all true...kuch bhi likh dete hain...IPKKN itna bhi cheap nain hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
subha_rath2004 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JohnySolomonRaj

The sad part is i have the SBS contact number but Damn they wont pick it up at all, even if u try for the whole week ðŸ˜†

SBS is crap...they ill take advantage of this petition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: subha_rath2004

SBS is crap...they ill take advantage of this petition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have already sent petition to sbs
incandescent thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima

what isn't tru?

Rima, there is a new spoiler which says Shyam will secretly watch Khushi while she's getting ready and ASR will beat him up after this. 
arhilovers thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

that spoiler is not at all true...kuch bhi likh dete hain...IPKKN itna bhi cheap nain hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this show is crossing milestones of creepiness and cheapness...i am usually a silent reader...but enough is enough...cnt bear that sick woman and the creepy snake
subha_rath2004 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima

i have already sent petition to sbs

actually rima...i dont trust sbs or sbb because sometimes they show such things which will add to their TRP...i dont know exactly in what way they can help us...but they will try their best to use it someway or the other...i may be wrong...but i hav little faith in sbs or sbb!!!!!!!!!!!! if seriously they can help us, May God bless their program!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Xpress- thumbnail
Agree with u.. want all these to be done
subha_rath2004 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arhilovers

this show is crossing milestones of creepiness and cheapness...i am usually a silent reader...but enough is enough...cnt bear that sick woman and the creepy snake

no i will never call IPKKND cheap..because i hav seen so many other shows...may be these days(some episodes) whatever we r seeing is little bit boring to watch,its may be because they r not able to create a balanced episode... but IPKKND is not cheap...CHEAP is such a word which i hate like anything!!!!!!!moreover i cannot stick to a cheap thing or a cheap person!!!!!! definitely IPKKND may not be tht much interesting as its previous days, still it gives some nice episodes in between (though not consistent),still i like it and want it to improve!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Edited by subha_rath2004 - 11 years ago
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail

no i will never call IPKKND cheap..because i hav seen so many other shows...may be these days(some episodes) whatever we r seeing is little bit boring to watch,its may be because they r not able to create a balanced episode... but IPKKND is not cheap...CHEAP is such a word which i hate like anything!!!!!!!moreover i cannot stick to a cheap thing or a cheap person!!!!!! definitely IPKKND may not be tht much interesting as its previous days, still it gives some nice episodes in between (though not consistent),still i like it and want it to improve!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

i would say our show is not used to this. The old IPK is missed so much ðŸ˜­