Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by CDlove

If that really is the case, I don't see much hope..SP can pull out the plug and give notice to wrap up anytime they want (PH might also know about this hence the indifference to the show).

SP is right in the alley of cut throat competition and have some pretty innovative stratergies. I see they are exploring and trying to enter oversea market as well judging from all these organizing of oversea trips for Barun and Sanaya.
But with regard to promotions and unsupervised quality of the show, it really seems as if they dont bother about the show any more. Maybe they have another stratergy and waiting until the rival show in Colors is done with their much hyped wedding track to start with agressive promotions, we dont know. There might be a stratergy behind all this, there might not.

Im just really puzzeled with their attitude.

Child bride has been strong for almost 3 months now.
Our loss has been their gain since the kidnapping stuff happened.
This week they reached above 5.
SP is ruthless when it comes to butchering.
Navya was also a slot leader once on SP because it was a youth generated show, the only one for SP at that time.
IPKKND came, it conquered and the major college going junta changed their preference from Navya to IPKKND in 2 just months.
Navya used to air at 10 pm slot, Its TRP got affected big time .
SP intervened , gave them a 6 month timeline to get back on their foot, changed it's slot from 10 pm to 6 pm in the evening but the show still got axed because it failed to get enough TRP's.
They brought another show for the 10 pm slot with DB's husband in the lead role, 
They gave it 4 months , didnt work for the TRP's so they axed it without any time line.

IF they can axe a show which aired at 6 pm slot, then what is so special about about the 8 pm slot?
The moment they find something strong against the child bride, they will issue an ultimatum.

Maybe you are right that they are waiting for the child bride wedding to air and all for some new dhamaka, but what about SP 's losses?
This wedding might take another month , How long will the channel wait?

Getting the old magic back will be like a dream come true! So glad someone's doing something about it! :)
sorry for the disappearing act
sunday chores
sunday elaborate cooking
son's exams
maid bunking
cleaning

...life is full dose on me today

going to finish all and join in a while
missing all the fun
Peep at this thread.Some one posted all the TRPs.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3186648#64732867
Originally posted by kookie2020

Yes, Rimajee, 
U r a rockstar.

Rima Roxxx.
BAS.

at present
i am kaamwali bai
bawarchi
tutor
aur bohut kuch
rockstar to ddo ki baath hai
thank you kookiie jee
me emosional😊

It's so utterly distasteful and crass!! this is suppose to make people feel good about watching the show?

good lord are the writers messed up in their heads or what?
Bhat u talking?
Phangirls will have a field day.
OMG..OMG, Did you see how Arnie punched Shyamu?
OMG..OMG.. He looks so sexy when was beating Crrepwa black and blue.
OMG..OMG... I was cheering when he was beating Creepwa.
This is IPK , Jainesh ji has officially made an entry now.
LORD SAVE US FROM BOTH.

It's so utterly distasteful and crass!! this is suppose to make people feel good about watching the show?

good lord are the writers messed up in their heads or what?

Edited by chaitra2011 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by chaitra2011

Saying that might get us in trouble...but it does seem to be the truth that they live in a world that is not ours...they hate giving us happy moments...they seem to live off some kind of sadness and pain...and when we force them - literally tie their hands together than they talk of killing one of them Arnav or Kushi in the end...it is indeed a different world where evil over powers truth...sadness overpowers happiness...
Edited by Mahi122 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by kookie2020

Bhat u talking?
Phangirls will have a field day.
OMG..OMG, Did you see how Arnie punched Shyamu?
OMG..OMG.. He looks so sexy when was beating Crrepwa black and blue.
OMG..OMG... I was cheering when he was beating Creepwa.
This is IPK , Jainesh ji has officially made an entry now.
LORD SAVE US FROM BOTH.

Ayyoo! that is the crappy part i'm so scared of kookie. They'll just drool on the Hero when that happens. And this is SP which has very strict views on what the audience should watch. I don't believe that spoiler. And i want to whack the person for giving the title to that post - Positive ?? HuH!
Originally posted by Mahi122

Saying that might get us in trouble...but it does seem to be the truth that they live in a world that is not ours...they hate giving us happy moments...they seem to live off some kind of sadness and pain...and when we force them - literally tie their hands together than they talk of killing one of them Arnav or Kushi in the end...it is indeed a different world where evil over powers truth...sadness overpowers happiness...

Sadly yeah. Happy moments seem far off. You are right. I don't want Rimu's thread to have a problem. i will remove the comment. Let's remove this one as well.
Edited by chaitra2011 - 11 years ago