Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: CDlove

I don't know..why do I feel that there is something seriously wierd going around SP regarding our show? It's almost as if they too have lost interest. I would have thought SP would have intervened before giving the nod to go ahead with this distastrous track but they seem just as untroubled as the PH house regarding the lack of consistency, half hearted execution and utter crap that's been shown. Coupled with the fact that there are no promos in two weeks while other shows get new promos every other day, I would have almost thought they have another project lined up after the show. They seem so..nonchalant and unperturbed with the downfall of the show.

*this is purely my view from observations and in no means written to create panic*

The problem is that SP favored this show in the start because this was the only love story that they aired last year.
Now SP has options in the name of the new Raajshri production show and Teri meri love stories.
They have another 3 love stories lined up for the prime time slot.
Now when a Channel finds a better substitute for something, No matter how much the fans crib and cry, SP will replace it.
This show is not working for them in the TRP way now.
Pyaar ka dard and something something is climbing the TRP chart every week despite being a 10 pm show.
Prime time slot is the ultimate stuff, they might even shift that show to 8 pm , who knows?
They want TRP's and they will get it at any cost.

CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: chaitra2011

Hiru, he is the producer of all these major shows airing/aired on SP apart from Havan and Kuch toh.. So he might have a greater influence on the SP fellas. He is also the director of Jassi Jaisi Koyi Nahi a huge show on Sony once upon a time.

Thanks chaitra, Im completely cluless on these other shows. and yes you are absolutely right. If he can pass this message to the SP people, it could go a long way in ensuring the show getting back on track (as long as SP knows what they are doing) 😊
abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CDlove

Yickes! He's still lusting after Khushi? I thought he had gotten over that obsession, the sicko 🤢
Arnav beating him might be something to look forward to as long as it's because of his peeping tom ways on Khushi and if Arnav stop with his slaps *rolls eyes* I've never in my life seen a man slap another man. It's always full blown punches, fist fights and brawls ðŸ˜• 

Slapping is Sp's exclusive right. Be it on men and women. Also maybe coz these fights are more violent they don't do that on SP. But SP does every other thing which shouldn't be shown to the junta like women being demeaned, lust et al. People get influenced by that also na? Hypocrisy at its best.

Really Hiru, the lust part got me hiccuping and the beating part stopped it.  And you never know if this is a reliable spoiler. It was on FB. yeh dekh.

Kookiemonster thumbnail

Originally posted by: nine2

Why 2.3??...i say drop the TRPs below 1...(only for sometime though)

Im ready to pay this price if it leads to reviving our show bk to its original track...and by original i mean... IPPKKND..the story about star crossed lovers not DKS...

As much as I agree with you on this , I am trying to be paassitive here.
I dont want the reporting sahiba to report me for bashing IPKKND and praying for falling TRP's.
But yes, You are right.
Kookiemonster thumbnail
I dont trust this stuff from FB.
It has failed before for being reliable.
I only believe the spoiler pics, Tweets from the team of IPKKND and to some extent Sweets.
That's it.
Rest is just speculation.

Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
1203 likes rima and 140+ pages but are the CVs noticing?  I am so disheartened after confirmation from mishti on future track! So much sadness ahead for arshi when all we wanted was some happiness for them! I see some pacifying news on FB but I don't trust it as its not official news! Arnav beating Shyam coz he was looking at Khushi seems too far fetched its a fake spoiler I feel!

Why CVs are making Khushi get Shyam back I am not able to digest this at all yaar! 

Great work that so many fans have shown their protest against current shyamili track hope CVs open their eyes otherwise we are getting out of top 100 in the TRP list when this track starts for sure!
pallavi25 thumbnail
I just sent this post to ... [email protected]

You all can also send emails to this address. If all of us bombard them with mails, it may work. These people had replied to me when I had written to them abt my favorite serial a few years ago. 
Edited by pallavi25 - 11 years ago
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kookie2020

The problem is that SP favored this show in the start because this was the only love story that they aired last year.
Now SP has options in the name of the new Raajshri production show and Teri meri love stories.
They have another 3 love stories lined up for the prime time slot.
Now when a Channel finds a better substitute for something, No matter how much the fans crib and cry, SP will replace it.
This show is not working for them in the TRP way now.
Pyaar ka dard and something something is climbing the TRP chart every week despite being a 10 pm show.
Prime time slot is the ultimate stuff, they might even shift that show to 8 pm , who knows?
They want TRP's and they will get it at any cost.

If that really is the case, I don't see much hope..SP can pull out the plug and give notice to wrap up anytime they want (PH might also know about this hence the indifference to the show).

SP is right in the alley of cut throat competition and have some pretty innovative stratergies. I see they are exploring and trying to enter oversea market as well judging from all these organizing of oversea trips for Barun and Sanaya.
But with regard to promotions and unsupervised quality of the show, it really seems as if they dont bother about the show any more. Maybe they have another stratergy and waiting until the rival show in Colors is done with their much hyped wedding track to start with agressive promotions, we dont know. There might be a stratergy behind all this, there might not.

Im just really puzzeled with their attitude.
abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kookie2020

I dont trust this stuff from FB.

It has failed before for being reliable.
I only believe the spoiler pics, Tweets from the team of IPKKND and to some extent Sweets.
That's it.
Rest is just speculation.

Exactly! Speculations are being made left, right and center form the past few days. Not trusting it..  In my opinion, it's only creating more panic. Yup. those spoiler pics are the only things which give you a hint as to what could be happening.
 The trp bit worries me Kookieji. You said Pyaar ka is climbing up now.. Seriously, if a PH has a show which has a massive fan following they should do something about it. Not abandon it. How will we trust them the next time na?
Maverick29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
CD!  I just saw that you made an appearance at 3 AM EST just so you have the excuse to run and sleep early!!!

Damn I didnt know I scared you so much last time we sparred.  But then I underestimate myself sometimes!