Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sun2011

@Rima - you are phenomenal!! Glad you are doing this.

Please add these too if you can -

NO Khushi-Anjali scenes - Enough of Khushi playing second fiddle to Anjali
NO Shyam-Khushi scenes
Khushi should not be under the same roof as Shyam - - better not with Shyam-Anjali!
Arnav grow up from Di's pallu - and let her go with Shyam!
Arnav support Khushi and stop Di-- Di ing!!!

these points are there
see the points added for popular demand
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: sohara

Can you add one more plea to change Ekta's writer. We don't want to see Ekta'\s nonsense writer is ruining our show. We want GH  back to write the script. IPK is not a Saas-bahu serial. So plz no ekta's writer for this show.

this point is there
see in the popular demand list
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashi_82

Hi Rima!!

I tweeted to Rajan Singh ... he is involved in getting SaRun to the UK. Asked him to share the link with the PH and CVs and he said he will be happy to do so!!

*keeping fingers crossed for some positive change to come out of this!*

aashi4shahid ?@aashi_82

@rajansinghstar hi can you pass this to the PH and CVs of IPKKND:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=31837501300+fans have commented with 1145 likes! thanku!

Expand
  •  Delete 
  •  Favorite
11mRajan Singh ?@rajansinghstar

@aashi_82 @rajansinghstar Will do so happy to know how successful the show is all over the world

Hide conversation
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite
5:00 PM - 8 Sep 12  Details

great effort
thanks again
nina5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Great post, fantastic effort Rima. Count me in on this. I am most certainly with you on all points you mentioned in your post (both sets of points). Its about time that something be done about this. The change of direction this show has taken is just not something we had signed up for.

A few more points to add:
  • No more misunderstanding between Arnav - Khushi - make them support each other through thick and thin.
  • I want Khushi to be given proper treatment she deserves by all characters in the script.
  • Shyaam should be exposed once and for all with all the evidence in a legal and mature manner - in the hands of Arnav & Khushi.  
  • I would like to see decent logical events take place in the story which will entertain us in a sensible manner.
  • Bring back the chirpy, bubbly, Khushi that had good values in her and had been a person that projects strength
  • Focus on Arnav and Khushi's beautiful relationship as lovers, friends, companion, spouses. Show the fun bickering between Arnav-Khushi along with "Laad Governor".
  • No more unnecessary intense romantic scenes between Arnav-Khushi (just decent ones)
  • Bring back the intelligent, smart, realistic ASR that we knew prior to June 2012.
  • Make Khushi do something worthwhile something like how she was doing her lunch services for the staff at Arnav's office. Perhaps show her taking interest and helping Arnav with his work.

IPKKND team please tie up all the loose ends and bring it back to the mark as it has been from the beginning of the show up until the kidnapping track. IPKKND had such a great sailing (with a few exceptions) for the first 10 months of its journey; wish it goes back to being the wonderfully unique and addictive show that it had been - it had great story, well scripted characters along with rabba ve moments that were perfectly placed within the context of the story.  Please do justice to the characters, the originality of the show in terms of script, concept and dialogues.  We have immensely loved this show and especially Sanaya and Barun and it hurts to watch these change of events right before our eyes.

Please consider taking a seasonal break to ponder upon this matter and consider our petition and fulfill our requests with a fresh perspective.

If you can not bring this show to the same standard as it has once been, I rather you end it gracefully instead of continuing and randomly showing story lines that is very inconsistent at all levels and non entertaining to all of us - it will be far better off this way instead of watching the show loose its magical touch and drastically falling off its standard and causing dissapointment. Edited by nina5 - 11 years ago
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahi122

Guess what Rima I am making my last post as a senior member on this thread...😊

coz am a Goldie now🥳

congrats
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: srach57

Glad that the response is great but just hope this doesn't cause other consequences for the show.

hopefully not
i believe when quality is good
no one can harm something
and i believe the thread expresses how much we love the show
this has been seen by two key people who said the same and did not take it negatively
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: nine2

I love the response this thread is getting..

I just have one concern though..i saw how many people you are going to send it to, so we can make sure this reaches CVs...i just hope that this thread doesn't fall prey to bystander effect...

i really hope CVS and the production sees this!

hopefully not
i believe when quality is good
no one can harm something that is good
and i believe the thread expresses how much we love the show
this has been seen by two key people who said the same and did not take it negatively
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahi122

Rima...there are posts doing rounds that the CVs have planned that Kushi will die in the end and Arnav will look up in the sky and see a star - and say 'Kushi' and the show will end...😭...Rima can we add that to the list of things we don't want to happen plz😭

never beieve speculations
the PH knows this show is more popular than any other crapthey make
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
count me in😃 really appreciate your effort👏👍🏼
i started watching this show to see a love story btw a fiesty lady and a arrogant intelligent man. i know as the story progress the character doesnt remain the same but it doesnt mean to glorify ones evilness you can dumb down the lead character😡
hope your effort bring some changes as we viewers definitely deserve some positivity😳
tina potter thumbnail
I loved your post and agree with all that you have said Rima. Count me in.

This message is for the team:

please bring back this show to the high standards it had set since it came to live last June. It had everything great in it - from great script to talented actors to unique relationships  to wonderfully written characters to humour to drama to cultural events to realistically shown business world to nicely building up great Arnav-Khushi relationship (that was based on actually interactions/getting to know one another instead of just plain minor meetings/ staring scenes) to great dialogues to light-heated scenes to fun-bickering scenes to having breakfast and at times dinner meals as a family.

Please fix this up so we can have our old IPPKND show back that had us all mesmerized by its uniqueness, great script, well written & strong characters and originality.

If this show does not go back to being as mesmerizing as earlier, then its best to end it with dignity rather than randomly projecting story lines that shows no logical sense and is not why we started watching it - we would love for this show to bring back its good old days that had us entertained all the time and felt good to invest our time in.
Edited by tina potter - 11 years ago