Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ukp18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Count me in
Thanks for the wonderful post.
I am sick of this brother-sister drama.I agree with all the points mentioned.They need to really look into Khushi's character and do justice for her.As promised we all want to see Arnav-Khushi's love story with supporting cast to bring the drama.Stop Anjali drama please...I am in no mood to watch her anymore but still has some hope left after this post and continuing to watch because of Arnav and Khushi.I really want Arnav to know about Anjali's wrong doings before the story can move on...Don't really mind a rift between the siblings...
Edited by Ukp18 - 11 years ago
shalinii173 thumbnail
Count me in. Actually i gave up and lost all my hope i even skipped two episodes in last week (never did before) and was frustrated by all their dumb drama. Sick and tired of this dumb, attention seeker Anjali and the spineless Khushi who has always been humiliated but still come around with smiling face without any self respect. (heard that gonna bring back the snake to RM. Yuk)  and the villian is always smart than the hero. Doesnt understand wat akash and mamiji are doing?  

Now i can see some light at the end of the tunnel. Hope everything gonna alright. tired of this shyam who manipulated everything for one year and again he is doing the same... how long????? Daadi appeared all of a sudden and controlling everything  Arnav who always had the last say couldn't shut his daadi mouth 😲 (no logic). 

Shashi has been paralyzed coz of Shyam. now its almost an year and still the truth has not been revealed. He cheated Khushi and engaged to her and it came out after 10 months but no one believed. he tried to kill anjali many times and that also unnoticed. He got signed in the will  and now the cradle has been removed. he kidnapped arnav and tried to kill him but no one bothered ok they dont need to doubt shyam atleast they should try to find the culprit. i feel YUK.  how everything seem to be forgotten so easily. Now he has fixed the cctv camera and noone found. he enters the RM everyday just like that and noone notices him.(wondering y the hell the nurse too supporting him. CRAP)  Anjali's miscarriage, soon they  will forget this too and shyam will keep doing the same till the end of the show and they will find the truth about him in the final episode and they will say sorry to khushi bitiya and end the show shamelessly sorry happily. 
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Great Post!.. I totally agree with you..and CVs just don't get it that we are sick of poojali's track..n even if DB wanted more screen space..i think she could have gotten it..if CVS showed dumbo rudali using her brain, connecting dots and exposing shyam (like finding all the proofs)..then i bet she wouldn't have been bashed..audience would have enjoyed it..n trps would have been high.. bt instead CVS give her more screen space..just to cry and asking for her boy toy...and what's even more frustrating is that everyone in RM gets on their feet when she has a tear in her eyes...and Khushi...well we all know how she is treated...this just makes me mad...sometimes i wish that the TRPs drop below 1..esp.. for this week..so CVs  realize the big blunder they made...

And thanks for the wonderful post..i hope that this leads to a fruitful outcome..Kudos to u  for your efforts! :)

Koookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 5
whatever i wanted to say is written on the first page... So please count me in.. I need the change.. I need my show..my beloved show back... :"(
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Bella27

Count me in !! 

@ Harshita brilliant points gurl 😉 

thanks bella 😃

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wow...amazing response.

Great going Rima. 👍🏼
rima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: incandescent

Wow...amazing response.

Great going Rima. 👍🏼

thanks fari
kuch farak padega to zyada khushi hogi
arshiankhadem thumbnail
extremely well written and i am with you in this :D
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Am so happy this thread crossed 1000 likes... 

But, I just saw Mishti ka spoiler thread. And Shyam is entering and Khushi is supporting him? And Shyam gets to know the secret of garima and dadi?

What the hell?? 

Is this going to fall on deaf ears?