we have crossed thousand likes wow  ðŸ¥³

im back my net gave up till now

sami_qt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes I agree...

We want the old ipkknd...

Cvs need to wake up...

I can't stand Anjali n Shyam any more...

Where has the magic gone??

rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushix

restickied :) topic gets unstickied after being edited..

sorry did not know
thanks a lot😊
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Harshitha

we have crossed thousand likes wow  ðŸ¥³

im back my net gave up till now

harshu hugs🤗missed you

yes we crossed 1000 likes 140 plus pages
blackdice1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow this post just keeps on going! More than a thousand likes! ðŸ˜ƒ

You know, I almost gave up on the show. I still watched it but I accepted the fact that it would never be what it was. I found solace in all the funny posts, all the logical posts that told me that all this was leading somewhere. I tried to keep my enthusiasm intact and be supportive to the CVs here in the forum. But what you said is right. Enough IS enough. If we're not satisfied with the show then it's our duty to let them know about it. Whether they listen or not at least we'd know we tried right?

I'm just ranting here. This post has got me all riled up ðŸ˜†
balav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Also Rima add this point also. There is more than a year and half since Khushi's father is paralysed
who was first one to notice shyam's treachery. But the important witness is kept mum and has not been utilised properly. Atleast gupta's family should know abt this fact
Shruti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rima

sorry did not know
thanks a lot😊

matlab..??

thechaigirl thumbnail
Rima congrats 1018 likes...proud of u for taking this initiative.
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: memyselfandrshi

Rima congrats 1018 likes...proud of u for taking this initiative.

thanks buddy
sareeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Stutz-

I am in. The fridays's episode makes me wonder, 'why am i even watching this crap?'
and the latest? Khushi all set to hide from arnav? Or convince him to get shyam back? This is getting too much! I second all the points mentioned here..

To add a few more,
1. I want Shyam to face legal action, his (if its true that hes a lawyer) liscense to be cancelled, and serve a punishment period in jail.

2. I am not saying i want utterly intense scenes between arnav and khushi.. But i dont want repeated romantic scenes. I want something new and cute..just like before.

3. Anjali should be made a strong character. Payal should speak up. NK should team up with arnav and prove that shyam is at fault. Dadi should mind her language.

4. Star Plus has a crime show running. Why not keep a 'maha sangam' episode of IPK and Arjun and just finish off the Shyam story in 2 hours?

5.lastly, i do not want a redemption track for shyam. He should be hanged for killing his own child and trying to kill arnav OR, he should face life imprisonment. NEVER to return. The shyam face off should be intense. Dramatic. It is as important as arhi wedding to me. And i mean it. I want anjali to slap shyam, and dadi to apologize khushi. And arnav.

Thank you for this!

Second that ! I've said that myself in response to a post on this thread! Am so glad there are others who think so! SHyam should not return and he should be hanged and Anjali should slap shayam or get out of the house herself, even better if Arnav just shouts and throws her out of the house saying this is my house!!! She needs a freaking reality check!