Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: zenjoe

What planet to I live on?!! Why I never saw this post?!! 😲2175 pages???? Are we kidding here? I thought there was some limit to the number of pages a thread can run for. 

People in IPK team REALLY need to see the love viewers shower on the actor(s) SO generously! All they seem to see is 'bashing'?! Incredible!

I never saw this myself
i dont understand what bashing the members talk about
ppl praise unlimited in this forum for any lame reason

Firebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Rima... Anything... I didn't watch yest episode and have no plans to watch Mondays's. There used to be a time when I used to watch whatever shit came on at 7:30 PM just to wait for IPK.

I am a very easy fan to please. I don't even want Arhi romance at this point , I just want to see Arhi's story.

I'm pretty sure the only thing Arhi talk about these days is Di and that leaves such a bitter taste in my mouth.

I really hope your msg reaches the CVs.
blackdice1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YES. I still visit this forum and watch the show but it's lost the hold it had on me before. If I miss one episode I now am satisfied with just the written updates. And that makes me so sad.

I watched some old scenes of the show after a long time and I was surprised at how many times I smiled, laughed and got angry and Shyam, all without trying. That's what I miss in the show now, what I loved, that I could enjoy it without having to force myself. 

I agree with you, I want my show back like it was before february. I want Khushi back as her true outspoken self. I want all the things Shyam has done to blow up in his face. I want the writers to stop trying to be different and do what they did before to bring the old intensity back.
Maverick29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: CDlove

Ok lovely ones its almost 3 in the morning here and well past my bed time 🥱

Great going Rima and everyone else, Im so glad you took the initiative to this and I sure hope this will result in something positive towards the show. Bye all and I'll see you tomorrow.

🤗

Thank you CD for calling me LOVELY!  Not an adjective used to describe me usually!

Cheers.
sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I didnt watch yesterdsy epi...infact i watched only thursday epi that too less than 10mnts...last week...nd i m not going to watch it next week...i used to rewatch last episodes at 6 o clk...bfor i get new @6.30... SIGH!!!!!I really hope this msg reach the authority...n serve as an eyeopener...infact its my last hope...
Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
So i am with u for this! 
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
I just hope that at least on person from the Creative team take it seriously.
StormChaser thumbnail
Rima di, can you please add another thing?? :)
All the other side characters should also be given given some role of importance. They shouldn't just be made puppets..It's not fair.. :)
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Yay its about to reach 1000 likes. I'm SO happy Rima made this post, thank you darling...and same to everyone who contributed to it. That just proves the overwhelming majority feel the same way we do...NOT positive about the current direction the show is going on. I thought last Friday's episode was the nail in the coffin and they almost topped themselves with this Friday's episode. Its like a competition to see how much more cringe-worthy, embarrassing, obnoxious, nonsensical, annoying and pathetic episodes they can deliver. You can't shove "positivity" down our throat just like you can't shove the current storyline or Anjali down our throat. In fact, trying to lecture us on how we should feel is making people more frustrated. Edited by AyeReKhushi - 11 years ago
Phoenix_413 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree wid u rima...Khushi needs justice...how can the people forget the pains she has gone through ...Shyam will never change ...Arnav should get to know tht shyam i cmng...Anjali Jha should recognize the wolf behind her husband's loving caring character...Very good decision...We fans can't bear with this anymore...😡Ther is a limit which is over !!!