Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bangles thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 I have only just seen this post.
I  support all the points made by rima and a few others.
I have not read all the 90+ pages yet...
I would like to add the following assuming this has not been mentioned so far:

Can we send dadi back to wherever she came from with her tail between her legs  never ever to return to RM?

I want mami to stop the silly and disrespectful name calling of Khushi and Payal.

I reiterate- Shyam should not be allowed to get away  with crimes. The law needs to deal with him. It is essential that the serial shows that evil is punished.

I want to see Anjali move out of RM and  stand on her own feet ( metaphorically speaking!) 

Most importantly though I want the  Arnav - Khushi love story to take centre stage ,  where it belongs.
Edited by bangles - 11 years ago
Anupa28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Rima,

I used to very regular at IF one point but owing to some personal and professional commitment nowdays I hardly get any time to come to IF but I am an ardent fan of this show...so when I got this link from Apara I had to log in to show support...

You have taken a great initiative and I completely agree with all your points...count me in...Thanks for doing it for all the IPK fans..
sprinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
come me in too...throw pujalis out ASAP :@ ...SHE SUCKS!!!!
InlovewitIPKKND thumbnail
Thank you for posting this. Totally agree with you. High time the story got fixed up
ktja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Signed! I like your post MILLION times!

I salute your hard work and hope that this will work. 

We form part of the success of the show and we can't be taken for granted and that's it. They are totally underestimating audience's power, the more we are ranting and raving about Anjali the more they are shoving this pathetic person on our screen. They will see for themselves how this show will flop if they continue with this mad focus on Anjali.  Thank god she is not on 1st position on the SP poll. I can't tolerate Anjali on my screen anymore yaar everything about her is so fake! and she is not inspiring an iota of sympathy anymore. When will CV get that? 

Are you posting this on 4 lions FB too?

seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you 100%

they need to get this story back on track

THEY NEED TO SHOW THAT kHUSHI IS NOT AT FAULT FOR ANY WRONG DOINGS    

they need to concentrate on Khushi and Arnav, not stupid Anjali and evil Shyam, like today's episode
(7th Sept.2012) it was so annoying looking at them.

My daughter and I love this show so much that we work our schedule around the time this 
show airs online here in Trinidad (10:30 am)

Targaryen thumbnail
This thread is a hit rima. There are already 840 likes ðŸ¥³
I am sure the comments and the likes will increase.Somehow it will reach the CVs! I am pming everyone on my buddy list now. We will make this mission complete. But sadly I won't be much around during this weekend :/

Simone2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would love for them to listen to us fans as we care about the show and these days it seems we the fans are the only ones who really care. 
Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Forget everything, all I want is a proper execution of tracks, then whatever it may be! If you ( the Cvs) want to rush and mess up things , go ahead and do it! Eventually it'll end but don't make us regret loving this show! That's all I want!
sareeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveydovey

This thread is a hit rima. There are already 840 likes ðŸ¥³
I am sure the comments and the likes will increase.Somehow it will reach the CVs! I am pming everyone on my buddy list now. We will make this mission complete. But sadly I won't be much around during this weekend :/

I loved your signature line!!!

RIP IPK - VolDBmort killed our show!!! LOL...she sure has!!!!