Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shilpi77 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
yes i totally agree... we have been waiting for 1.5 yrs for this and some other drama is building up with all past forgotten.. if there are new writers.. please request them to see old episodes and show redemption
xxSassyxx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Please do not ruin this show. Have been away from it for 6 weeks - checking back in now makes me feel like not bothering to watch any more - a real pity,
kkksr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saddafmahmood

Originally posted by style_diva [ india forums ]

Before you guys Jump to conclusion, before you start judging, i request you to please take a moment and read and a moment to think...

I was and still am a huge GHSP fan...I loved the way the show was scripted, executed and anything and everything about the show...At a point of time the show started to lose its charm...The magic was fading away...And before i knew the show went off air...I was hurt, i was frustrated and i decided to not watch any shows that was made by the same PH aka 4 Lions...The PH claims that Geet went off air because of the CHANNEL revamp ...Yes! to an extent its true but the fact remains that 
the show went downhill the moment they shifted focus on their "Next Venture" on Starplus which today we all know as IPKKND...

The PH lost their interest, shifted their entire focus on IPKKND and messed up the show and it finally went off air when there was so much more to be shown, so many tracks unexplored...

My friends from GHSP who shifter Bases asked me to join the IPK forum, watch the show etc...But i couldn't bring about myself to do so because i was hurt that 4 Lions had literally butchered my favorite show and that of millions back then. 

Then one day i decided to give IPKKND a shot and i was immediately attracted towards it...Being the same PH as that of GHSP, the pull , the effect IPKKND, its story, screenplay, dialogues, the dream pair , BG Score etc had on me was so intoxicating that i found my self getting addicted to it...It to me some days to watch the complete series and when i finished i was happy that i did not miss such a wonderful series...

But today i see the same thing repeating...I see IPK's magic fading away...and the reason are known to all, there is no tight bounding script, the lead pair gets the least screen space, the side characters are not used properly...and many more...

At first i decided to brush off my thoughts but then when i look at it now all i can see is that there are 3 new ventures  namely Arjun, Suvreen Guggal and Qabool hai by 4 Lions which is forcing them to give least interest to IPKKND...

Back then IPK was new and GHSP HAD TO BEAR THE BRUNT OF IT..
Today Arjun, SG and Qabool Hai are new AND I FEAR IF IPKKND WILL HAVE TO BEAR THE BRUNT OF IT...

I am a Hardcore IPKKND fans, so there is no need to get offended for bringing GHSP here...To substantiate my writeup i had no choice but to bring it in considering that these shows are from the same PH...

The IPKKND fans who watched GHSP and know about IPKKND from time it was first conceived will be aware of this. 
They just can't handle too many shows at one time. 

Though i have been cheated once, i am ready to bet on them again, but then the current state of IPKKND is really Terrifying me. ๐Ÿ˜’

An IPKKND fan

Oh well, this makes sense. They changed their focus to other shows but this time they have a bigger problem - All the other shows from this PH sucks big time! They have no choice other than to revive IPK if they want to stay in business!

Swathi0429 thumbnail
Count me in๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I want my show back. Get rid of that dumbali๐Ÿ˜ก
sonapari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xxSassyxx

Please do not ruin this show. Have been away from it for 6 weeks - checking back in now makes me feel like not bothering to watch any more - a real pity,

Same here...
It's not with it...
saddafmahmood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kkksr

๐Ÿ‘  

I wonder if she has something on these guys! She must be blackmailing someone way up on the top with something!!! I cant think of any other reason why cant get rid of her!!!!

๐Ÿ˜ก
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree on all points.

We really want

-the original bubbly Khushi
-the passion and chemistry between the lead Arnav/Khushi
-Full redemption for Khushi from all the Raizadas for every wrong done.

sareeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

After today's INSULT of an episode... this show should be SHUT DOWN, if they dont show some SENSE!

Get that PATHETIC COW some psychiatric help! She belongs in a mental hopsital!

I HATE POOJALI! SHE IS A SICK, SELFISH CRAZY PSYCHO! CV'S if you show her anymore, you WONT HAVE A SHOW!!!

Can you get that through your thick SKULLS?? We will NOT watch the HEROINE of this show be INSULTED for that SICK NASTY DESPICABLE WOMEN!!!

I couldnt agree more!!! That mad woman of a sister is worse than a psychotic character - shyam looks like a lamb in front of her - the amount of emotional blackmail she does. She needs to freaking rot in hell. I want a scene where when Arnav gets to know she went and met shyam behind his back and helped with money, Arnav should physically drag her  - limping foot can go to hell and be dragged and throw her out of the house as she cries chotte hamaari baat toh suniye...he should say enough...shout it out like he did to Khushi and hten scream this is my house like he did earlier and say you have no right to stay in my house , go to your husband's house and throw her out and all of the raizadas shoudl watch the show as they did when shyam was thrown out or khushi was insulted ... i want that woman dragged and kicked out of the house..I couldnt f...g care... i am being really nasty , she doesnt deserve an iota of consideration. THe wretched waste of an existence... to put it succinctly aise log dharti par bhoj hai...Anjali is one!
supermom1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

100% agree with all the points you have put forth. The CV's really need to focus on the story and not drag for months and months. Its high time that shyam is exposed and his true motive is brought out in front of others. Why is ARnav not trying to collect enough evidence against shyam to prove his point. ASR needs to show his guilt for what he did to Khushi. He needs to make things right for her and stand up for her in every situation. He should ask Mamiji to stop calling her Phaati sari as she is his wife.

DEE2803 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

each and every single point is 100% correct...sick n tired of seeing Khushi tortured and insulted all the time and never get what she deserves...finally when she was getting her dreamed wedding and her loves attention that too got snatched from her by the so called DI...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ...please give our IPKKND THE STAR CROSSED LOVE STORY BACK ...

i'm already skipping episodes since monday n m sure m not the only one doing that ...bring back the charm