Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Maverick29

My mom is 58 and she is in the same boat!  She hates this stuff -- last night she and my wife were both screaming at the illogical crap shown!  It was funny to listen to them -- especially Mom go off on the writers.  It was very funny.  It sounded like what we (wife and I) say!

😊 Really Maverick, the cvs really insult our intelligence (young and the old). Hope your mom and wife gave a sound thrashing to the writers. Ranting especially how a few of them do is so funny. It's fun just listening to them.
madsmadhu thumbnail
Please read this if u want to know real Anjali :)

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3185131

Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

hell yeah i want a change...that is the CHANGE OF THE OVER REACTIVE nd UNNECESSARILY PESSIMISTIC set of fans which i wish god forbid no other shw EVER HV in future...if anything which needs to change regarding the shw ITS THE FANS OTT NEGATIVITY

Its negativity of the fans right darling? So why dont you follow some great man's advice of the show you are loyal to. "DEKHNA HAIN TOH DEKHO"aint that sweet advice to follow?😃
abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vijji12

Maverick i told so many times here that i watch the show with my granny.when Barun was on leave she used to watch the show in my uncle's house so that trp will increase .now she is watching Devon ke Dev saying this  DI woman is one MENTAL lady. i will not watch till they admit her in some mental hospital.she is 79 yrs old

Awww. Love your granny. Such a cute woman. Such a strong message this sends out to the cvs now. I'm currently watching that show too. :)
N12345N thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
The CVs have stooped so low, and have gone mental. I am actually laughing at their pathetic attempts! This was the same show that was a passionate love story, now I feel like they're two completely different serials!

So since the CVs have lost the way, its time for the fans to show them the right way (wow facepalm). So count me in.Edited by XlolnehalolX - 11 years ago
junelily thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I am definitely with all of you on this!
Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I am in rima! I am crying after watching the army marching to feed poojali what the heck is this yaar?

And Khushi they are showing she is thinking nice of Shyam I mean seriously? He tried to kill her and Arnav and tried to kill him and they show she is trying to bring him back to feed poojali? What the nonsense is this?

I wish poojali leaves with Shyam why is she not doing that! A big relief to us viewers for sure! She can take dadi for help as well as she can't seem to do anything on her own!

I know what CVs dhamaka is. During haldi dadi will see Garima and hurl more accusations of like mother like daughter. Khushi bashing bashing bashing. Arnav in shock not telling anything o supporting her. Marrying her again out of hate. Whole family happy, Shyam doing his plots! Arhi sad. This is the dhamaka planned for us! Poojali and Shyam romance will be shown!

The show better change otherwise I am quitting there are other serials to look out for no need to waste my 8PM on shyamili! Sorry!!!

sareeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aimz-

I "third" it.
At least we'd be certain we did our best, as an audience. If this works out, even slightly, I would be one proud member of this Forum.

I "fourth", "fifth", actually "zillionth" it. I always knew Rima to be hopeful and always standing up for bring back this show and I always waited patiently thinking the CVs knew waht they were doing.

Overwhelmed as I am with the response your post has received Rima, I ahve to say your post was perfectly timed, worded and positioned! It couldn't have been better!!!

I hope the bullet finds its target!!! I hope!! *fingers crossed*
saddafmahmood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by style_diva [ india forums ]

Before you guys Jump to conclusion, before you start judging, i request you to please take a moment and read and a moment to think...

I was and still am a huge GHSP fan...I loved the way the show was scripted, executed and anything and everything about the show...At a point of time the show started to lose its charm...The magic was fading away...And before i knew the show went off air...I was hurt, i was frustrated and i decided to not watch any shows that was made by the same PH aka 4 Lions...The PH claims that Geet went off air because of the CHANNEL revamp ...Yes! to an extent its true but the fact remains that 
the show went downhill the moment they shifted focus on their "Next Venture" on Starplus which today we all know as IPKKND...

The PH lost their interest, shifted their entire focus on IPKKND and messed up the show and it finally went off air when there was so much more to be shown, so many tracks unexplored...

My friends from GHSP who shifter Bases asked me to join the IPK forum, watch the show etc...But i couldn't bring about myself to do so because i was hurt that 4 Lions had literally butchered my favorite show and that of millions back then. 

Then one day i decided to give IPKKND a shot and i was immediately attracted towards it...Being the same PH as that of GHSP, the pull , the effect IPKKND, its story, screenplay, dialogues, the dream pair , BG Score etc had on me was so intoxicating that i found my self getting addicted to it...It to me some days to watch the complete series and when i finished i was happy that i did not miss such a wonderful series...

But today i see the same thing repeating...I see IPK's magic fading away...and the reason are known to all, there is no tight bounding script, the lead pair gets the least screen space, the side characters are not used properly...and many more...

At first i decided to brush off my thoughts but then when i look at it now all i can see is that there are 3 new ventures  namely Arjun, Suvreen Guggal and Qabool hai by 4 Lions which is forcing them to give least interest to IPKKND...

Back then IPK was new and GHSP HAD TO BEAR THE BRUNT OF IT..
Today Arjun, SG and Qabool Hai are new AND I FEAR IF IPKKND WILL HAVE TO BEAR THE BRUNT OF IT...

I am a Hardcore IPKKND fans, so there is no need to get offended for bringing GHSP here...To substantiate my writeup i had no choice but to bring it in considering that these shows are from the same PH...

The IPKKND fans who watched GHSP and know about IPKKND from time it was first conceived will be aware of this. 
They just can't handle too many shows at one time. 

Though i have been cheated once, i am ready to bet on them again, but then the current state of IPKKND is really Terrifying me. ðŸ˜’

An IPKKND fan

sareeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Excuse me. We have been the most patient fans...waiting for more than a year for Arnav's apology...watching through stagnant plots like the never-ending misunderstanding, the kidnapping, etc etc...we put up with them in hopes of getting the intense redemption/love track we wanted from day one. Instead, we are being served this Di CRAP, featuring the most irritating character on the show...who is hamming it up on screen despite taking up so much screen-time. We have every right to be MAD right now.

@AyeReKhushi - Couldnt have said it better, we are the most patient viewers, or one of the most patient and after 1 yr if we are voicing it out, we have every freaking right and we have a right to be MAD at everyone who dares to insult our intelligence as a viewer!

And hamming yep you said it ! One if the lines penned for the character are pathetic, the actrress is even worse coz she just hams and cannot emote to save her life. She got away, now I realize in the intiial episodes,. because all she had to do was smile and dress up like a doll and limp (literally) around the house and oh yeah show off her super flat tummy!

And for once when after all the hue and cry she created abt potential for the role, she gets a scene that any actress would have lapped up with both hands, she flushes it down the toilet with her pathetic emoting and unmodulated voice...that grates on your ears..

Sorry, like Harshitha mentioned, we have grown to even despise the actress because she can't emote for nuts. Look at Sanaya, despite the crap she is asked to say, the kind of emoting they bring..and Barun, the guy has literally no dialogues but even then they are so good..when they are on sscreen, you connect. And this woman, she had episodes after episodes wasted on her and she frigging can't emote and she insulted the very emotion every woman feels for her kid - born or unborn...with her despisable portrayal.. Doesnt it ashame her to play a character like that ? Is this what she negotiated for? Wait I dont even want to hear her or the PH to bother justifying.  We have made our choice!

Edited by sareeta - 11 years ago