Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
oh nd also pls add this...one really good scene...or a blowout conversation wher ASR comes to knw his di went behind his bck to meet shyam...i really wanna c this scene...(cuz he has made his sis sit on his head nd dance!!!!!) i hope the CV s don miss this scene...will very upset if it does get missed out!!!

ushg thumbnail
so so angry and hurt and disappointed...is this the same serial I would boast about to others?? I'd look down upon what my friends watched and now they are def having the last laugh...each day I hope that MAYBE today is the day when things turn around...like yesterday's those 2 scenes...but then we go back  50 steps  ...look at what they did to Khushi today!!! hope this petition is taken seriously ...
balav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
RIMA COUNT ME IN.  YOU 'VE WRITTEN WHAT ALL I WANTED TO SAY.
IN TO DAYS' EPISODE THEY HAVE ALMOST BUTCHERED KHUSHI'S CHARACTER. ACTUALLY SHE WAS THE ONE WHO FIRST FOUND OUT THAT SHYAM IS THE CULPRIT AND PLANNED TO MURDER ARNAV ACQUIRING HIS WEALTH BY CHANGING HIS WILL. NOW IT RIDICULES HER CHARACTER THATSHE BELIEVES THAT SHYAM HAS CHANGED AND THAT HE IS TAKING GOOD CARE OF ANJALI. NOW IN FUTURE EPISODES THE NEW IPK TEAM IS GOING TO SHOW KHUSHI KEEPING MUM ABT THE SECRET MEETINGS OF SHYAM AND THAT KUSHI IS GOING TO BE DISLOYAL TO ARNAV.  
chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree with u...

We want our previous IPKKND which is started as a love story,which we loved n for which we spent soo much time on IF n other social netwoks...

The on-going track make me sick,Plz we had enough of Anjali's drama n all now its time to move the track...

Ya we also want a proper marriage... I'm fed up with the upstrackles...There is a thing called Limit...

We all love IPKKND because its different from other shows plz dont make it like other serials like full time rona dhona n all...
blue.kindle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What a torture it is nowadays to sit through the episodes. The only things that concerns everybody is Anjali! Anjali! And Anjali! I understand she had gone through a lit in her life. It is very difficult to rebuild your life after such an upheaval.     But it is difficult but not impossible. This blind faith of Anjali, her refusal to see reason is really grating on our nerves. Why must people sacrifice all their happiness for the sake of a woman who refuses to see reason.

The CVs had been dragging this track for too long now. Time to move on.They don't show any attempt on part of Anjali to question her husband. She makes no effort to get her life back on track. She is least interested in  becoming a strong, independent woman. She continues to cry and manipulate people around her with her lying and conniving ways. It is truly a match made in heaven. For she has a lying and conniving husband for carrying out her back stabbing plans.

The woman disgusts me. She has no self respect and on top of that she is betraying her own brother for the sake of a husband is totally not worth it. It disgusts me to see how she manipulates her brother with her emotions to get the better out of him. Is this love? Is this the love you proclaimed?

Isn't love about putting your beloved before you. If her brother meant the world, how could she even think of betrying his trust. When se knows very clearly how devastated he would be if he comes to know about her back stabbing ways. For him, she is the most important person. His every passing moment is for his Di. Hell he thinks about her more than he thinks about Khushi. Yet the woman had no compunction is betraying her brother.

The show is predictable. We have Dadi who like Anjali lives in the state of denial. She refuses to see reason. It is really very annoying to see such characters on screen everyday.

And please have the revelation soon! Garima and her deer caught in headlights act is no longer leaving the audience at the edge of their seats. Rather it is a bore and a drag.

So most of the current racks in the show are predictable and boring . They a a big drag and are getting on the audience's nerves now.

If the audience doesn't want these tracks, why don't they try to mend their fences before it is too late to make amends?
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its not even one day since Anjali lost her baby, all she is doing is crying to have her hubby back. No more concern for the dead baby. My God, I have never seen such a pathetic woman and mother🤢
ssafdar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am tired of everyone treating Khushi as a punching bag 😡
The premise of IPKKND has changed from a love story to a sibling relationship story 😡 and that is not what I or my friends Signed up for...I can know easily skip episodes without feeling the loss which is totally unheard off a few months back.

The CV's have murdered Anjali and resurrected a stupid and selfish woman in her place.

PLEASE I JUST WANT THE CHARM OF THE ORIGINAL SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sprinkle2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
AMAZING POST!
This one was needed.
I was a VERY good fan of this show. 
Saw it EVERYDAY.
Where I live it airs on the TV one hour later , than it airs in India.
As soon as the show used to finish in India, it used to come on the net.
I used to sit waiting for the links.
Now, I HARDLY watch the episode on TV.

JUST because of the story.
Its ruined.
Krishna_Laya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Im into this...count me too...
I dont want my show to be an ekta saga...
really pissed off with the way the CVs are ruining the show...
..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nd NO MORE only KHUSHI finding Shyam...nd getting bashed all the way nd proved as Dumbo...CRAP...