Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shagun05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i am game for it!!!
n yes i want the same Arshi magic as was in January and February.
Breeeezy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am always in for anything that can change the stupid direction story is heading towards ... Count me in Rima...
And thanks a lot for taking this initiative👏...I hope it works ...fingers crossed 😊Edited by pmgsk - 11 years ago
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rima

guys how many of you wantme to wait longer before sending this. hit like button to convey your opinion for this comment in this coment

Please send right away today's episode was the worst ever...so many pending loopholes and issues pending to be cleared...the papers under the crib...the contract marriage...why and how khushi got married to him...Shyam staying as a PG...him trying to kill anjali in the past...and now successfully killing the baby...the credit card bill that arnav sees...the video cameras etc etc...did they need to add the Garima angle to all this too? 

thechaigirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima

khushi nly has monologues for anjali

wah khushi
we have waited for your inner monologues for your own pain

she is thinking of what happened and how happy anjali is due to shyam

Rima amnesia in RM in contagious. She caught it. 
abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Harshitha

rima send it now though i havent watched the epi (aisa paap kon karega ji)

i know what has happened from the live updates please send it now

Yeah Rima send it. I haven't been watching it for a while now Harshi. Came and opened the first page. Saw fire fire everywhere. So kinda guessed it went even worse today. I think they are on a murder mission.
n091505 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely count me in!!!! The buck stops right here! 
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i agree
count me in too 
crazy5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey i m wid u totally...i want my old ipkknd bk...if this z gonna wk...plss CVs...hope u r listening...u cant betray us d true ipkknd fans...who live n breathe ipkknd...i m d butt of all jikes at hme as evryone r makn fun of me as i used to always say dat my serial z diff frm d rest...now i ve nothn n my defence...plss give me my arnav n khushi bk...my ipkknd bk...plsss
Great post Rimaji [=D>

Totally agree with you. I also want to add and I keep repeating... Arnav need to tell dadi and all that Khushi saved him after kidnapping and yes he was kidnapped. Edited by Sarunmagic - 11 years ago
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I totally agree with all the demands placed here !!!!!!

either do this or else close the show...but pls dont ruin the magical love story of Arshi and the terrific chemistry that SARUN share !!!!!!

Also throw Daljeet off the show...no one is going to miss her...infact she is hated more than shyam or dadi !!!!
pls get rid of her !!!!!