Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Polkadots78 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes pls...can't stand this torture track any more ...not even for one more day...pls let pre-feb be back...I am in physical pain after today's episode...Edited by Polkadots78 - 11 years ago
rima thumbnail
khushi nly has monologues for anjali
wah khushi
we have waited for your inner monologues for your own pain

she is thinking of what happened and how happy anjali is due to shyam
KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Send this NOW Rima please, if you watched today's episode you will know why I am saying this
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhushiIrani

Send this NOW Rima please, if you watched today's episode you will know why I am saying this

yes i watched
i am sending in half an hour
Cetronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima

khushi nly has monologues for anjali

wah khushi
we have waited for your inner monologues for your own pain

she is thinking of what happened and how happy anjali is due to shyam

Rima, is'nt it sad that even the monologues have been taken over by Anji...Oh puhlease, this is the limit ...seriously !!!'
thechaigirl thumbnail
Aarghhh time difference has landed me on page 60..

Rima beautifully written. 

CV's we want every single point written in here no compromise this time. We have waited to patiently for things to turn.

Rima few of my additions

1) We want khushi to show the self respect she showed in face of ASR to extend to others to. 
2) We do not want to see a nurse maid khushi.
3) We want to see ASR's shrewd business man brain to start working abt shyam (Rima would you plz add this to ur front page list) We liked him for his brains.
4) We want u to fix the leaking bucket in RM
5) This is show on a channel which proclaims nayi soch so "STOP PORTRAYING WOMEN AS DUMB"

Edited by memyselfandrshi - 11 years ago
el_flor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
count me in!!!! yeah!!! enough is enough!!! 
we want the lead roles back and this sweet, heartbeating love story that we loved back!!!! no more drama and shyam thriller...
meenu.shaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Frstly thank you Rima for initiating such a drive IPK suppose to be a star crossed loved story and not about a sibling relationship which is very obviously focused on the recent trackwhich is not acceptable... i started watching IPKKND only from this Jan while randomly switching the channels and immediately subscribed for the channel just to watch IPKKND and being not able to speak a single hindi word our entire family got hooked to this programme. Its quite disheartening to see the current track.. would appreciate if the following would also be taken into consideration apart from those that is mentioned by the initiator Rima and the fellow members:-

1. Khushi deserves more respect as a wife of Arnav who is the pillar of strength to the Raizada family and also being eldest DIL of the Raizadas.
2. Mamiji to stop calling both Khushi & Payal as Phati Saree & Khoon Pari Tang respectively i think they deserve some respect here so what if they are not coming from the so called high flyers family. Arnav & Akash must take a firm stand on this as felt theirwives deserve much more better way of addressing them then this.
3. Arshi Wedding - since their wedding is not recognized or rather accepted due to their incompletion of the rituals, ok fine but they deserve a proper wedding NO COMPROMISING on the account of Anji's miscarriage.
4. Shyam & Anji - Oh common CV what is happening here - how can one be so blind and deaf towards the misgivings of the husband. she is educated who is in able mind to think and analyze by putting the facts in place.. she is not living in the age of where woman are deprived of speaking their thoughts and making a decision.
5. Shyam's True self - The truth about him lusting over Khushi should be surfaced ASAP.It would be a highlight if it is witnessed by Anjili and Daadi. Redemption.  He should never come near Khushi and DEFINITELY NO TOUCHING should he allowed to stay in Shantivan.No more misunderstanding between Arshi on account of Shyam.
6.  Daadi - must stop her discriminting attitude towards the domestic helpers, they are also human beings and stop behaving as if they are suffering from some terminal disease.
7. Anji Drama - please stop the ultra focus on Anjili which is really frustrating and focus on the initial IPKKND tagline
8. Cast Costume - PLEASE CHANGE THE WARDROBE  of the cast, Arnav is India's No. 1  businessman but he is been wearing the same set of clothes for the last 1 year and not to mention the shoes. Likewise consider a change for Khushi, Akash, Payal, Buaji, Naniji and Garimaji too. Its really an eye sore to see the cast in the same clothes for last 15 months.

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
rima send it now though i havent watched the epi (aisa paap kon karega ji)
i know what has happened from the live updates please send it now

vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Today's episode was the worst ever...Shaym and anjali thats all we saw... First anjali with Shyam and the traitor nurse...then all fussing over anjali eating...then khushi sees Shyam and decides to keep quiet...has this not telling people esp arnav abt Shyam in the past not caused enough problems...I understand then she could not confide in him but now she has no reason not to tell him...why is she being stupid! .? 

Hated it today...please do something!