Frequent Posters

KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: rima

@khushirani

u have a point

chaitra this is a live link and people can see it later too

Thanks Rima, I urge you to send ASAP to all parties - if possible also tweet to StarPlus and 4Lions on their pages.  We need to get this out ASAP to hopefully make a difference
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Great idea signed count me in even though I love the Arhi scenes but too much shaymali drama makes my head spin wow this idea worked I didnt know great when they see too many ppl against the track they will change it and we won't have to see our fav show being tortured uncessary cause of anjali and drama
blue.kindle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
First and foremost I want logic in this show. Don't think us to be idiots just because we spend our precious half an hour on the idiot box watching your show.

The sequences should be logical and not bizarre and inconsistent.

So next I demand consistency. We want consistency in the story and in the characterization. Stop confusing the audience with inconsistent and illogical characterization.

Characters must remain true to their character. Please don't change the intrinsic nature of the characters just because they are now in love. The change has to be subtle.

If we resolve the above two issues. I think we would be able to get our old show back.

The CVs must must work as a team putting their differences away. The show comes first. Both the CVs and the Director must work out a scene together. Foe often the scenes fail to move us even though  the intentions of the CVs were good. It is the director's vision that actually makes an abstract idea a concrete reality. Both CVs and the director must be on the same page.

Will be back with some kater. 
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
rima i think u should send this now & it can remain open for more people supporting this cause

herebedragons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Risha_ipkknd

I agree with most of your suggestions and am willing to do anything to get back the show which I was watching before february[hah.Now hasn't the great MU become a milestone?:P]
Since I need to get back to my books really fast I will just say in short what I mean- I wouldn't want the writers to change their way of thinking or writing but rather I would wish they stuck to what Iss pyaar ko Kya naam doon really is. As the title suggests its a love story (hate included!) in the middle of all those *ahem* nayi soch serials of star plus.

Agreed.
madsmadhu thumbnail
Please give more time for all character no Dardi, sham and anjali. Gosh. I would rather watch NK, Payash.
aditi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
agree dear..khushi needs to get the respect & love of the whole family...not just NK, nani & arnav! she needs to get the importance that she deserves!
abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rima

@khushirani

u have a point

chaitra this is a live link and people can see it later too

Makes sense. Go ahead :).
saavan_lover thumbnail
I COMPLETELY agree with all your points! This is really the limit now if they start the blame track on Khushi again. I swear I will not be a happy camper if Arnav or anyone else blames Khushi for the Past! she was a KID back then, there's no way in hell it could've been her fault NO WAY!

sumeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Rima...

Hello!!!

Sorry for typing in BOLD and red...
Its b'coz I see 504 likes for your post and more than 54 pages..which I think is really crazy...

Guys I have only one request to make... Let the CVs say their story..we have as yet liked they have been giving us...U can't expect any author to ask all of us first(each with a different demand and request for story) and then write their version...

Also, every story has a beginning , a middle, a climax and a proper end...Before February teh conditions were such that Khushi's character was required to be bubbly...the story/characters and situations can't remain the same..if it does its not moving further and I'm damn sure that u will have a greater number of complaints in such a situation...

The story is moving further...so sweeties SIT BACK & ENJOY THE SHOW...

The CVs are human beings like us and I'm sure such kind of posts deflates their motivation too...be appreciative and supportive ...I'm surprised so many of you have these demands...

Plz spare me the tomatoes...😊