I agree too!
LAXMI!

Hahahaha yeah, it was Laxmi. I want that goat back :D
saddafmahmood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Rozyln on india forums

Heyya guys,
how are you all? I hope to be good forever.

Well I have signed a petition requesting for closing all the loop holes and getting up a proper track for our beloved show IPKKND.

Here is the link.

As I have seen so many people signing petition on that website and some of them even got fulfilled. You guys can check the website for other famous petitions on it. So I too made one for our IPKKND.

Read the content and please if you all agree sign in the petition and leave your comments on it.
If possible please send this link to all ArShi fans and also put it on facebook.
All we need is proper closing of loop holes and justified track.

You can sign the petition using facebook account or any other account too. Please guys i request you all to do it for our dear ArShi.

Dear Mods I am not advertising the website but please dont close this thread. For ArShi.

Thanks for those who are doing it in Advance.
abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rima

@chaitra i will wait

πŸ˜ƒ
hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Agree Rima πŸ‘πŸΌ.. 
I wanted other small stories around, while keeping the main focus on AK only, as of course as they say that all the episodes can't be based on AK..

Like from past few days, I felt that Akash is not being used at all.. and now Deepali quits the show.. Probably for the same reason mamaji & Laxmi are not seen either!! I used to enjoy all mamaji scenes as well, like old IPKKND days.. I enjoyed Arnav-Khushi's matchmaking to keep Akash-Payel together.. 

After  Akash-Payel marriage, I thought there will be a story among them and they will get similar attention like Snake-Anjali.. And here what I get!! Snake-Anjali is competing with ARSHI, the LEADS!!!  

If possible, I want to add that to your petition as well.. inclusion of other meaningful stories, rather than focusing shyam's meanness.. 

Everyday I invest my 20 minutes to cheer myself up, that's why I don't watch any saas-bahu drama, I watch our unique IPKKND.. And I believe this petition (if taken in a positive way) will help to improve the show, storyline, will help the CVs to know what loop they kept open and need to consider in future as we viewers are missing it !!

Edited by hi50 - 11 years ago
KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chaitra2011

πŸ˜ƒ

WHy wait yaars?  As members keep posting they (whoever you send the link to) will still be able to see their messages as well.  I think you should send now and hope that this can make a difference between now and the weekend for next weeks's episode/track.
rima thumbnail
@risha, sareeta

excellent comments

many of you have made excellent comments

this post is a great meeting ground for sharing thoughts, each of them so varied and yet similar in the anguish for this show
divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Buddy!!!! Thank you so much yaar!!! I am really feeling very proud of you to initiate this thing yaar!!! Really appreciate your effort! 

I completely agree with every points you and others have added! Everything needs to be changed! Enough of Anjali's drama. I personally want Arnav to hurt himself for hurting khushi! I want him to cry as much as he cried for his pyaari Di! Enough is enough! How long will they keep taking this track? Every day, it is only Di's crap! We never got tuned to this show for Di's story. We wanted Arnav-Khushi's love story! Previously, when it was successful, it was running around Arnav and khushi. Now, it is Di, Di, and only Di ! They have spoiled every character's identity! I want back all of  their characters! Khushi's is the worst damaged character right now! If in a track, something is to be done, they first mess up Khushi's character in it! Khushi is treated like a side actor! NO JUSTICE DONE TO KHUSHI TILL NOW! This is really too much! For Di, if Arnav can think of so many flashbacks, why not for Khushi? Just because, she accepted him as it is, the pain he gave can't be erased! Now, he is trying to be good to her.. But, what did he do for all the sickening things, he did to her, from the beginning? I expected a proper intense redemption! But, this 5 mins apology is NOT SUFFICIENT for the 4 month  TORTURE! 

Note to the concerned people: Please do something to save our show! We love this show and that is the reason, we take so much effort to give our feedback on what will be good to the show! So, please take these suggestions in positive sense and do the needful! 
rima thumbnail
@khushirani

u have a point

chaitra this is a live link and people can see it later too
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rima

nab shows how many of us are so frustrated with the show right now

exactly..n i think it wl b double in to nite if the spoiler abt khushi wl come out true in to nite epi. Rima, i m in fear to see this epi.
gaurigupta thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘ya u r right we need:...

1 a proper marriage of arshiπŸ˜›
2. arnav suspisious of shyamπŸ˜•
3. arnav to stand by khushi and stops dadi who is against her😭

but the current is also not bad... but its not gud too as why always our arshi has to suffer...😑😭