Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue.kindle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow! I am 50 pages late! Well better late than never!

Rima, a much needed post. I hope the CVs sit up and take notice. I want all that you have mentioned and some more. Will come back with my long list of demands, though not unjustified soon.

Need some food for my brain to function. 😆
Else I might end up acting like Khushi- No brains, All nonsense. 

Right now I am more of a Hungry bird than an Angry bird 😆
Edited by bong.girl - 11 years ago
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for making this post rima. I totally, completely, full-hearted second your post. CVs / PH pls give us back our show. We love ipkknd and this is a part of our everyday life. pls don't take it away from us. 
StormChaser thumbnail
Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Exactly Swati...you're absolutely right about the leads not getting a bath while Anjali comes back looking fresh with the perfect make-up and saree to make her look good. Hilarious. Then again, what do you expect when this same person refused to wear a baby bump as it wouldn't allow her to show off her body in her sexy sarees? Clearly she is willing to compromise the integrity of the story as long as she looks good. Meh. I wish she would learn a thing or two about acting from Vidya Balan, who sported a baby bump for an entire movie and got complimented for her acting. Sorry I don't want to make this thread about Anjali so I will stop, the hate just comes out of me naturally these days!

Ugh!! I could start and go on for days about that Pri! And I'm serious about that...
No wonder she's stopped eating in the show for her Shyamji...Maybe next time she'll get an even flatter stomach.. who knows?? Seriously hilarious!
And they think that we're going to feel bad for her... Uggh! She's making me hate her soo much to the point that I don't even look at the screen in those 'wonderfully acted' scenes...
And you're talking about hate..which is an understatement for what I feel about her..Wait a minute..I don't feel anything for her! 😡 
Hot.Pink.Heels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I'm definitely in!
Khushi deserves the attention that Anjali gets without doing anything!

-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh I got another one!

Dear Cvs,

Can you stop making Khushi look like Dobby always wanting to do good, but always landing Harry and co. in trouble! But reform her into a Ginny or Hermione, who can quite frankly, KICK ASS?  ...pretty please ?

On the verge of leaving,
A Fan?

saddafmahmood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rima

So I decided after yesterday enough is enough.

I have always believed in the saying 'Be the change you want to see'

So I think it is time to change things in IPK to the way it should be morally, to the way it should be as per majority of the audience.

Those who disagree can simply stay away. This is no forced mission.

This is only for like minded people.

So here are the list of things which I, as the consumer of the product called IPK, I the customer who daily spends 20 mins of the show, I the viewer who undergoes the agony of the painful things they show, want to change and you can either join this or gently walk away. As I said no compulsion.

So here are my demands:

Number 1: We want a proper remarriage
Number 2: We want a proper exposure for Shyam
Number 3: We want Khushi to be proven completely innocent
Number 4: We want proper treatment and respect for Khushi. Every character can't come and spit on Khushi and we need not take it
Number 5: We want proper redemption for every wound given to Khushi from every member (including buaji and mamiji). We want just as many flashbacks for her as for Anjali
Number 6: We want the Anjali drama to stop and for her to get a reality check
Number 7: We want Khushi to get the same amount of attention and love from other characters as Anjali gets
Number 8: We want the story to stop moving into the Di ka saut route and to start being the star crossed love story it was meant to be
Number 9: Reveal about the contract and how Khushi married arnav as this is causing her more problems now

Those who agree, sign this petition.

Last time I did this when Shyam was touching Khushi too much and it worked

After this petition is signed (which means you all commenting)

I am going to send the link to:

• Star plus
  • Telly Tadka site
  • Rangmunch
  • 4 lions Facebook site
  • A personal source
  • 4 lions IF page

And a few more avenues which I will discuss with my friends and come up with. So come on friends, show your fan power

We are not the consumers of the middle age.

We are consumers of new age and WE CAN HAVE A SAY

Guys I need a lot of likes and comments to make this a success. I am pming my buddies. Please take the effort to pm yours. At least a 1000 likes and 10-15 pages of comments would make this work more effectively. So help here please.

If you can give 1000 likes for a spoiler, can't you give a 1000 likes to save your show or at lease fulfill your genuine demands?

And don't forget to like when you comment. At one shot they will see the likes. Then go into the comments.

Due to popular request I am adding the following points from the story perspective as suggested by members:
  1. We want the IPK before Feb back
  2. We want the old spirited Khushi back
  3. We want the old instensity back
  4.  Shyam shuld not touch Khushi after coming back and Arnav should find out shyam was trying to touch her. No more harm to Khushi due to shyam.
  5. No more accusations on Khushi from Shyam
  6. ASR should use his brains against Shyam and defend Khushi against him more strongly.
  7. Past 'affair' between Garima and ASR's dad should prove to be a misunderstanding.
  8. No more misunderstanding between Arnav and Khushi for now
  9. We do not want this show to go like a saas bahu serial due to the writing of a saas bahu sensationalist writer. Friday's episode was proof of what a sensational writer can do to ruin a show

arshidreamz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree totally with you rima...
We need to see that Khsuhi is really respected by each and every member of the family for all the sacrifices she has done keeping their well being in mind.
She deserves a wedding according to her dreams.
We need Arnav to cry once for all that Khushi had been through for him and also due to the betrayal of his good for nothing jijaji
We want to see mami saying sorry to Khushi..and yes, Akash too
No more wasting of time for the dramatic entry-re-entry of the villain
gather the proofs and expose him
Let Arnav ask for time to bring Shyam back for Anjali and use that to expose him.
But let the wedding be done in a manner that they both deserve.
On top of all, prove to us that Khushi and Arnav are the main leads..not the drama queen sister.
lola2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gr8 effort...I join in.

I want the IPK before feb12 back...also pls do justice to all teh characters...saddened that the good actors getting wasted without dialogues are quitting ...Do justice to all the talent you have onthe show...👏
AmidstTheWords thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
hey rima!

i am with u completely 

yhe usp of the show is arnav and khushs love nd 

now wat we get the lead characters getting sidelined nd the others getting mp like they r the lead

if the ph wanted 2 sidetrack our beloved arshi tis way ten they shld have never called their show a love story they can try 2 sell their show as saas bahu drama nd then c the repurcussions

i seriously dnt knw wats wromg with the  ph dont they want 2 have their show in top 5

i mean they r ignoring ipk like its their step child comeon wake up guyz
what u hv done 2 r beloved serial

the only reason people r sticking 2 ipk still knw is bcoz of arshi nobody is interested 2 c poojali drama nd dadind if u continue with ur tis attitude if shwng arshi for 2 mts ten really i dnt knw what will happen 2 the show

the remaining viewership will also be lost wake up c the trps tat were in january nd show was rulling the trp chart nd u will c what r u lacking

how can u ignore the leads,the show which got u the immense popularity

nd how can u bring  a saas bahu writer 2 write an intense love story 

ru kidding us or u feel the followers of the show r dumb

pls bring the old writers back dont ruin the show 

dont our arshi deserved happiness,marriage nd moments of togetherness

u can waste two episodes on shyam sneaking out nd cldnt give a whole episode of them enjoying their days their ceremonies

is khushi a scapegoat tat she shares everything with anjali

its high time the manipulator anjali is cms out nd arnav gives khushi  the top most priority in his life

cvs get it nobody likes anjali we fans out here after arshi,like nk naniji nd others 

nd lastly anjali

pls stop it

how can u even snatch their marriage nd limelight nd give anjali so much imp

u cheated the followers of the show in name of remarriage

u first need them2 be together  how cm u never show arshi having meaningful conversations

nd u can show  abt shyam nd anjali stealing 18 mts of the show

they never shared openly how they felt during the kidnapping fiasco,wat betrayl arnav felt on the terrace scene 

so many incidences tat needs them 2 be talked about realizing their emotions

nd didnt arnav deserves 2 be happy what the hell was the need 2 bring up the past nw

it was ur trump card ten u cld have brght it later

it clear shows wat a saas bahu writer is dng 2 our arshi nd show

pls gul get ur old team back we all love u for arshi nd ipk

pls dnt snatch them from us

bare us from the anjali toture

sarun r the lead

if u continue like tis its cms a matter of days that the leads barun nd sanaya wld leave the show being fed up of being sidelined

wake up gul!

we seriously dnt want didi ki saut bt only IPPKND

chunkysony thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great post a much needed post for show count me i am with u