Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Its a request to all the members who are in favor of this cause, see that this thread is on first page. So that who ever didnt sign the petition, will sign it if they are willing to😊
fazzdoc110 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I HATE THE CURRENT STORYLINE AND THUS I HAVE STOPPED WATCHING THE SHOW AND I GUESSS THATS WAT ALL OF US SHOULD DO... AS IT NO LONGER AN ARSHI SHOW .. ITS ALL EVIL EVIL EVIL WINNING OVER TRUE LOVE...

the show is no longer Arnav khushi show as it used to be...so i hate it now..
-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Actually, Instead of a long list , just say:

Dear Creatives,

If we wanted to watch Ekta Kapoor type saas-bahu serials, we have a lot of choices! Please, do not take this extra effort to make IPK into one.

Thank you,
Much Harassed Fans! 

-Delena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Count me in im with u
This change is a must
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
WELL HERE IS TO HOPING IT DOES WORK OUT
BECAUSE IF IT DOES I CAN START WATCHING THE SHOW AGAIN WHICH I HAD STOPPED SINCE THEIR SIX MONTH MARRIAGE STARTED

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Word to everything you've said Rima,count me in too.
fazzdoc110 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I WISH CVS COULD READ IT AND REACT TO THIS POST .. or else they will loose all fans.. i have stopped watching this show now.. and i miss gud old ipkknd...😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
herebedragons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krani

Don't apologise. Everyone is entitled to their own interpretation and opinion. And i presented mine, while you presented yours. 

I wasn't sorry for my opinion either, I was just apologising to Rima for not being able to support her completely. :)

Just butting in to comment on this, 'cos in a way I get what Krani means. It's kinda why I added the following as a 'PS' to my original comment on Pg 24:

Originally posted by: herebedragons

PS: Also, CVs, I get that ultimately it's your story (And I for one would not want to read a book wherein I could just get in touch with the writer and get the parts that I didn't like changed as and when I felt like it. Where's the fun in that?) but like one forum member put it, at least be true to your characters and story and vision and execute it so perfectly that I buy into it too.

(For example, I think I would have been more OK with Friday's episode and been more able to empathize with Anjali if I'd connected with a pregnant Anjali from the beginning, if I'd seen her pregnancy progressing in a sensible fashion, seen her need to be a mom grow over time, seen a meaningful bond developing between her and her unborn child consistently growing over time etc. as opposed to all this just being literally conveyed in one or two scenes. However,
as a viewer, may I also say that the character Anjali post-kidnapping is personally just not working for me? No one can deny she's an integral character but considering all that she's been through, why is it that she's had practically no growth since the start of this soap? There's only so much of her being a victim that I can take. It was easy to like her before but with the changes in character and her storyline, I find it hard to sympathize or empathize with her anymore.)

And even if you have to make allowances for TRPs or viewer feedback (and I'll be honest I hope you do consider viewer feedback in some cases), isn't there a way to do it so that it doesn't compromise your overall vision and at the same time keeps both the makers and the viewers happy? It may be not be easy, but surely it's not impossible?

On one hand, I'm also slightly uncomfortable telling the CVs exactly what to write and do...it's like telling an author to write a book exactly as per my specifications as to the story...which you know, could go either way. I may love it or hate it.

But on the other hand, if the CVs get to know exactly what the viewers want to see, and if they can somehow incorporate that into their overall vision and make it work via good execution, then why not? Surely that'd be a win-win situation?

Ultimately, we all want to enjoy our favorite show again. Something's gone awry and I just hope this inititative by Rima (Kudos!) can somehow lead to a) the CVs and the PH at least trying to understand the situation from the viewers POV and b) doing something to set things right!

Edited by herebedragons - 11 years ago
shraddhad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i completely agree wid u dea...osum post πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

RareAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Count me in too kuriyee! I sooo agree with each word u have said!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I want each and everyone who has ever hurt khushi to apologize to her...I want a proper grand wedding 4 Arhi...OMG!! Most of all I want them to get rid of that bhudhi churail dadi😑😑😑 and close the running tap anjali🀣🀣 Oh before I 4get some decent clothes 4 khushi and some more clothes 4 ArnavπŸ˜† Oh and could u redecorate Arhi's room plzπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Finally I want to thank u Rima for doing this...THANK U!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—