Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
To be honest i did not watch IPK for the past 2 weeks, i never missed IPK like this before 
Kavita1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Count me in!!!! They really need to do all ... Tired of this rudali track 
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am in 😃...
Just sick of this Di drama 😵
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Deepali leaving the show is not good too, She is good in acting actually , i am sad she is leaving
JniISHRA83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krani

I understand and applaud what you are doing Rima, and I want the show back too.

However your recent, edited demands (imo) seemed more on how the storyline should progress, rather than just telling the CVs, that you are not liking a current aspect of the present track. 

I am strongly against telling the creatives/writers/anyone on how they should write or present their work. 

I will support you for scrapping the Anjali track, because, yes it is pretty silly how they are approaching this. 

But unfortunately, I cannot support the new demands. Sorry :)

I agree with you. 
reno816 thumbnail
Awesome List!!! Thanks much for doing this, we need the old charm of our show BACK!!! Need ASR n KKGSR to get married and involve all family members, kinda getting tired of people quitting the show...:( 

Also, CV's need to focus on details, such as missing mamaji, will papers left underneath the cradle and get out of this AMNESIA mode...please!!!

Hope they respect our thoughts and opinions, after all we are the viewers who make the show work!!

Thanks!
Amy_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its not letting me like this post i dont know why, but you are absolutely right , this story line is losing alot of viewers, fair enough Daljeet wanted to leave so they gave her more screen time , but to retain her they are going to lose most of the viewership because IPKKND was meant to be a love story between Arnav and Khushi, not between Shyam and Anjali😡😡 especially when all Shyam wants is to hurt her and she worships her, i am tired of this story now and as for the Dadi-Garima thing that was 14 years ago , leave the past where it is! why cant Khushiand Arnav have a normal happy life free from Shyam and Dadi's manipulation! 😡.. Dadi is frustrating because she treats khushi like dirt and no one does anything except Arnav😭..😡Shyam tried to kill her grandson for Gods sake nd she still doesn't care! 😡😡😡😡😡😡Now all we see is Dadi insulting Khushi and Anjali crying and looking for Shyam for 20 minutes and 3 minutes of Arshi..i love the initial story and no i am not bashing i just want the story to go back to the original storyline or atleast show us some justice for Khushi and all her pain! she shouldnt have to bare all the insults 😭..please atleast give us some more Arshi moments!
saddafmahmood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Harshitha

Rima I did not know you had done this before. Now that this method does work I am in for it.

My List Adding To Your Lovely List : 

1) Reduce Anjali scenes - her scenes should be the equal screen space of Akash, Payal. Mami, Nani Do not make it equal to the leads (read ASR & Khushi) (majority are skipping it)

2) Show monologues for Khushi - she is the lead after all - a connectable character for the audience.
Even Anjali needs monologues so that we can understand her illogical & indigestible behaviour

3) The costumes, hairstyle of the female lead Khushi need to be revamped (Let Sanaya look beautiful please)

4) Daljeet really needs to improve her acting, expressions if she wants to win sympathy for her character (people actually started hating her including me - very bad sign)

5) I want the FEEL of a "marriage" taking place

6) If ASR can cry for his beloved Di then ASR should able to shed the same amount infact alot more tears for Khushi too - a much anticipated scene for many viewers

7) Do not justify your characters outside the serial it should show inside the serial - a very important fact

8) Release correct promos featuring the upcoming track & do not mis lead the audience

9) Dadi track does not make sense at all - traditionally the married daughter is supposed to be living in the husband's place so Dadi can not keep chanting get damaad ji back home.
She comes out of the blue & demands authority - weird

10) Mami has changed overnight in the kidnapping track to the current track ???

11) I want the old fighting Khushi back.

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Krani

I understand and applaud what you are doing Rima, and I want the show back too.

However your recent, edited demands (imo) seemed more on how the storyline should progress, rather than just telling the CVs, that you are not liking a current aspect of the present track. 

I am strongly against telling the creatives/writers/anyone on how they should write or present their work. 

I will support you for scrapping the Anjali track, because, yes it is pretty silly how they are approaching this. 

But unfortunately, I cannot support the new demands. Sorry :)

i do not agree with your comment i am sorry

naughtymallu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
I too agree with you Rima.I just don't know how to describe about the current plot..I was so much excited to see thier remarriage.But they ruined all those excitement in one minute..I still want Arshi to be properly married,but seems like they won't be able to do that as Anjali's complaints and demands are never ending..

Still the Raizadas are not aware of Shyam's true colour.😲..So it should be properly exposed in front of the Raizadas especially Anjali and Dadi

Khushi has to suffer for all the problems!!How disguisting it is😔..Even now most of the Raizadas including Maamiji think that Khushi was behind Shyam.So she also should be proven completely innocent..

Like Anjali,Khushi also should be treated with the same respect and love..You are right Rima.

When Anjali got injured due to the glass pieces,there were her blood stains...why didn't any body notice that?

I wanted to see a proper redemption track...But they didn't show Arnav or the other Raizadas repenting..I badly need to see all the Raizadas ,Buaji and Dadi apologizing to Khushi and asking forgiveness.Its must that Anjali should ask Khush's forgiveness and apologize to Khushi properly..I think Anjali should also apologize to Arnav who did all these for her happiness.

Yeah,the story should change from "Anything and Everything for Anjali" to Arnav and Khushi..The Anjali and Shyam drama should be stopped and Anjali should open her eyes and get up from the fairy land..She should be some more practical and should think more...

I know it is a show and there should be bad times also...But I think after Arshi marriage,we didn't get much cute scenes of Arshi...Afterall the show is ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON and  the story line should be connected to the title (now don't tell that the title symbolizes Anjali's love for Shyam😆)
Due to the current track,many of my friends and classmates stopped watching the show..

Yeah Rima I too agree with all your demands like
We want the old spirited Khushi back
We want the old instensity back
Past 'affair' between Garima and ASR's dad should prove to be a misunderstanding.
No more misunderstanding between Arnav and Khushi for now

Iam not a basher..But Iam fed up of  Anjali and her tears...Like you ,I too want the story to focus more on Arnav-Khushi relationship..

Once again Thanks a lot Rima for making this post..It was a needed one

Edited by naughtymallu - 11 years ago