Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aquagal thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm in for this. I want all these changes.
No more insult of Khushi.
Both Dadi & Anjali should get a reality check.
Dadi must apologize to Khushi for all her comments/insults.
No more misunderstandings between Arnav & Khushi. Infact they shall act as pillar of strength for each other like true lovers.
Garima can't be responsible for the dark past.
I want Shyam behind bars & that too with Anjali against him.
I want proper timespace for ArHi.
I don't mind time-space for Anjali but now she must come across as a strong woman rather being an emotional fool she's portraying these days.

abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rima

as suggested by many i will wait a little more for people in US to comment

the more people who sign this the more it is going to get noticed

and did I thank you all enough?

No it willl never be enough๐Ÿ˜Š

We can't thank you enough Rima, for the petition and for making all the unhappy voices heard. This is the perfect opportunity to voice our opinions.  Here is a BIG ๐Ÿค—  to you for that.

And yeah, a lot of people from US aren't online from my list too. Good idea to wait. :)
Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I understand and applaud what you are doing Rima, and I want the show back too.

However your recent, edited demands (imo) seemed more on how the storyline should progress, rather than just telling the CVs, that you are not liking a current aspect of the present track. 

I am strongly against telling the creatives/writers/anyone on how they should write or present their work. 

I will support you for scrapping the Anjali track, because, yes it is pretty silly how they are approaching this. 

But unfortunately, I cannot support the new demands. Sorry :)
rima thumbnail
chaitra ๐Ÿค—to you too for being so supportive enough to like all the comments and being with me through out

i need to thank harshu and maverick and all the others who have been doing this all day

and whatever this forum gave me, I think my cherished posesions are friends

I have a lot more names but chalo for now thank every person on this thread commenting
abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rima

chaitra ๐Ÿค—to you too for being so supportive enough to like all the comments and being with me through out

i need to thank harshu and maverick and all the others who have been doing this all day

and whatever this forum gave me, I think my cherished posesions are friends

I have a lot more names but chalo for now thank every person on this thread commenting

Always with you Rima. ๐Ÿ˜Š And yes, thank you Harshi and Maverick for the continuous support. We are in this together. I gained very lovely friends here too. :)

And i thank all the forum members for showing their support and concern by signing and commenting in the thread. A big hug to you all
๐Ÿค—
reshmeegunput thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
agree i'm really tired with anjali she is unbearable ipkknd is more the same and they are giving too  much attention to anjali and sham must be expose infront of dadi and anjali with proof this moving is really boring now with anjali track
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am always there in this Di
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I missed the thread from the start , had college ๐Ÿ˜”
simi58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with u that a proper gran remarriage is a must and instead of giving importance  to anjali they shud give  importance to arshi couple. However I am pretty happy the way the cvs have kept anji in background and showing us more of arshi bonding and wud like this  to continue even after shyam is back and sooon a wide opening of anji's eyes along with dadi's wud b really appreciated
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree With Each N Every Point Of Your Post.There Should Be A Change In IPKKND.
1.That Dadi Do Not Believe Her Grandson When He Says Shyam Tried To Kill Him.What Logic Is This.A Dadi Not Trusting His Own Grandson.
2.Blindly Believing Shyam N Taunting Kushi .We Can't Take Any More The Character Assassination Of Khushi.First ASR Called Her Characterless N Now His Dadi Indirectly Doing The Same.There Is No Proper Apology From ASR For Calling Kushi Characterless.Wan To See That.
3.Focus On Arshi N Their Life .Too Much Focus On Anjali Making Fans Tough To Watch The Show.
4.Want A Rain Romance Sequence In The Show.
5.A Grand N Big Fat Wedding Of Arshi.
6.If Shyam Is Back In RM .If He Touches Khushi This Cannot Be Tolerated.
7.Arshi Contract Marriage Should Be Revealed .
8.Focus On Kushi.Do Not Make Her Sad Again .Khushi Deserves More Screen Space.
9.Want The Old Bubly Kushi Back.
10.She Should Give Back Answer To Dadi When She Insults Her.
11.Shyam Tried To Kill Sashi That Truth Should Be Out Soon.
12.Because Of Garima Inncident.ASR Should Not Turn To Old ASR.Before Taking Any Decision He Should Think Twice.
13.Don't  Make Kushi As Devi.Sacrificing Her Happiness For Others.
14.Want The Old Sherni Kushi.
15.Miss The Cute Nok-Jhok Between Arshi
Stop The Di Ka Saut Ka Track If In case Daljeet Not Happy With That Throw Her out Of The Show.Sanaya N Barun Are One Of The Best Actors  In TV Industry .Do Not Waste Their Talents .Do Focus More On Them.Think Of Some Nice Track Not The Old Sass Bahu Crap. Do Listen To Fans Views.