Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyabharathi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: innocentgreen

Agree on all your points here. we really want all these things done in the serial.Am signing 4 all that u mentioned above. We want our ipkknd back as we love it.

rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i am with u i am too if this helps..
i am tired with Anjali n her scenes..
well with personal experience i knw wen so many things happen ppl become strong..
worst makes us do tht..
i think they need to shw tht tooo to Anjali..
wen she will come to knw the truth the real face thn wat after tht too she will break down tht she is already..
Khushi's past too shd be revealed a bit we dnt knw anything abt tht except got tht accident..
proper remarriage n its promo..
nt tooo many khichdi plz
cygnus123 thumbnail
Thanks Rima! I agree with all your points. 
ipkkndfanforeva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
And im sooo in!!

All your points are valid!!

Just hope the CV's do something abt it!

sarachaudhry thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
and one more thng ...i dont want the villian to b changed into a good sweet jiju .. i want him to b punished to the fullest for his deeds ... every time when the baddy is about to b punished he turnes out to b a good guy and all the hopes go into the drain ... show the baddy paying for his sins for a change ... do not let him escape every time ...
ankita4u thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yes u r absolutely right...we want the track to be changed...we r missing old ipkknd...we r missing the charm...missing the romance n intensity btw the leads...missing the imp given to the leads before...pls increase the screen space for the leads instead of showing the stupid characters like anjali n shyam n also dadi more...today in ipk there is more negative than positive which we r hating like anythng...pls change the track...its time to show a proper marage of arshi...we cant bare this track anymore😔
n last not the least i req cv's n the ph to bring back deepali coz no one can payal's character so nicely than deepali...we love her a lot as payal...n instead of showing the stupid romance of shyam n anjali they shud give some space to akash n paayal too...but the leads r the leads pls give imp to them bring some love support romance btw them...don make this like saas bahu drama...ipkknd is nt at all meant for that😕
n bring the truth of shyam before anjali soon as we cant bare this anymore
Edited by ankita4u - 11 years ago
divyabharathi thumbnail
we want our arshi's remarrige .everyone should be respect kushi like a human till days she got irritation from everyone 😭 in future she get affection from everybody😭the evil shyam have no rights on kushi so he wont touch her😡the arshians expectation is the arshi's beautiful love story but nowadays the story would be on sister's emotional we dont need it
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Count me in too..Literally fed up of the gal getting kicked from all sides for no mistake of hers...
callyd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Completely agree with you Rima. I am not watching the show on TV as a protest and because of my disgust at this track.

I want the old IPK back. We knew the broad story would go somewhat this way but the tracks are just mindless and make no sense. The CVs think we, viewers, are dumb. We knew they would have a miscarriage but the way they showed it was despicable. How dumb can Anjali be? CVs think the viewers are dumb that Anjali's cuts on her feet are not noticed by anyone of the Raizadas. Who cleaned her room? All the glass shards disappeared.

We understand drama is needed but can it be logical? Can our hero shatir dimaagwala ASR please have his brain back? He is supposed to be an intelligent businessman but has not used his brain even once with regards to Shyam.

I love the entire team of IPK and am happy with parallel tracks but this Didi Ki Saut change has made me hate Anjali and even the actress Daljeet because somehow I blame her negotiations for screenspace to be the reason when it may not be true.

I have invested more than a year in IPK and have sat through nearly 6 months of crap shown to give the show a chance and see it on the top. But I have now run out of patience. They either have to get the old show back or it is bye bye from me.

This is the first show I was addicted to but now I don't wait fo 8 pm anymore.
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Harshitha

Priyanka given a chance i would have spoken about the costumes some pages long. Priyanka its not rant its reality bites of the show.

Thanks Harshi ðŸ¤— I know we are always on the same page dear.