Posted: 11 years ago
awesome post. count me in.
i sign to all the points u stated.. and i seriously want 3,4,5 points to happen at any cost..  because even after shyam's truth will be out, no one cares or bothers about khushi.. again all the drama s gonna be focussed on anjali.. the drama queen.
and we even demand more screen space for nk, payal and akash.. 
completely agree with u.
V want our old ipkknd which d cv's had promised to show.
V want our khushi back.
Hey Rima Though I posted it on Fuzzys ss .. but just thought to repost here again .. bcoz its kind of inspired by your effort .. Thanks for speaking behalf of all fans 

naniji Zindabad ///
Dadi murdabaad
sare milke lagao nare..
dadi ko bhejo ganga kinare
ganji ko leke ab kya kare
forensic me bhejo pyare
sab se ajooba uska dimag
scientist bhi bhagam bag
.. aj ka samachar anhi khatam 
chalo ninnd me jate hum
completely agree with you
count me in.
i want the old magic of IPKKND
n i really want our old khushi back:)
Rima, if you don't mind, I'd like to add something in the petition...

1. I want to see story line that makes sense. Not forced circumstances which has no logic or validity with the story track. For example, Masala Mama. Why did he come and when did he leave? What was the purpose of that character?

2. I want to see consistency. For example, I don't want to see Anjali running like a horse without braces and shoes to the first floor poolside to switch off the light and come back record time to answer Arnav's call for his Di when in the previous episodes we have seen that she can't even stand without braces, let alone walk or run.

3. I don't want to see illogical plots. For example, Shyam's plan for miscarriage was the most idiotic plan I have ever heard, but funnily unlike the previous brilliant plans, this one was successful.

4. I don't want to see nonsensical plots. For example, Shantivan's frontal view always show security guards. Then how Shyam managed to get people to fix cameras all over the house and goes in and out without anyone seeing him is beyond my comprehension. 

I am not a millionaire. But even if someone arrives to my home, my maid will never let them in without validating with me that I have called them in unless I inform her that I'm expecting these people to come. So HP letting in a bunch of workers without verifying with any member of the family is not only improbable but also impossible forget the fact that they have to get past the security guards first.

5. I don't know what happened to the feisty Khushi who gave her friend, Preetika's in-laws piece of her mind for not behaving properly with Preetika's family. But this meek, submissive, docile Khushi, who is taking insult and humiliation for her and her family with her mouth shut, is not that Khushi I know.

Consider this my signature for the petition.

Count me in!
I agree with ALL the points you have mentioned; hence, I am signing for all..
I want that IPKKND back, which I fell in love with..

count me in..

i m with u rima...nice post...
i totally agree with u di 
u did it
ya i want akash to stand by asr's side and more dialogues for him as well 
i want lavanya back for khushi's support
shyam has to be exposed thoroughly infront of everyone
i want asr to act like a shrewd business in making plans/collecting evidences against shyam 
i dont want him to be a silent spectator
enough of anjali rona dhona give her peace i want my old anjali di back
regarding misunderstanding b/w garima and asr's dad should be a puzzle solvable the answer leads to arnav-khushi delightful marriage track... not a hurried track 
aman must be revealed ...
khushi must be treated like a lead not as a dirt by anyone in RM
count me as well! Good job rima .
Originally posted by tia.o

Rima, if you don't mind, I'd like to add something in the petition...

1. I want to see story line that makes sense. Not forced circumstances which has no logic or validity with the story track. For example, Masala Mama. Why did he come and when did he leave? What was the purpose of that character?

2. I want to see consistency. For example, I don't want to see Anjali running like a horse without braces and shoes to the first floor poolside to switch off the light and come back record time to answer Arnav's call for his Di when in the previous episodes we have seen that she can't even stand without braces, let alone walk or run.

3. I don't want to see illogical plots. For example, Shyam's plan for miscarriage was the most idiotic plan I have ever heard, but funnily unlike the previous brilliant plans, this one was successful.

4. I don't want to see nonsensical plots. For example, Shantivan's frontal view always show security guards. Then how Shyam managed to get people to fix cameras all over the house and goes in and out without anyone seeing him is beyond my comprehension. 

I am not a millionaire. But even if someone arrives to my home, my maid will never let them in without validating with me that I have called them in unless I inform her that I'm expecting these people to come. So HP letting in a bunch of workers without verifying with any member of the family is not only improbable but also impossible forget the fact that they have to get past the security guards first.

5. I don't know what happened to the feisty Khushi who gave her friend, Preetika's in-laws piece of her mind for not behaving properly with Preetika's family. But this meek, submissive, docile Khushi, who is taking insult and humiliation for her and her family with her mouth shut, is not that Khushi I know.

Consider this my signature for the petition.

Amen.