Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
completely agree with your points! 
No more anjali rhona dhona! Make it stop! Get back to ArShi as the main focus!
Edited by Shas3 - 11 years ago
american_desi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry I forgot to add, that Anjali is welcome to go live with Shyam. Why does she have to live in Shantivan? Once a girl is married, she is her husband's responsibility not her brother's. So Creepwa can take Poojali and Daadi to his shack..wherever he lives...
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rima,
Do count me in..
1)We want IPK as Arnav and Khushi's Love story. So major focus should be on them. Not on Anjali.

2)I refuse to accept Anjali as the lead of the show. FYI- I am not sure if I count for TRPs. But I stopped watching the show since last Friday. It was last straw for me.

2)Please stop giving undue importance to Anjali's character. I dont want Arshi scenes everyday for 20 min. But you have other characters to explore. You can introduce a partner for NK., You can show development of Payal-Akash bond in meaningful way, Maybe some basic manners for mamiji.

3) Please credit viewers with some intelligence. ASR is supposed to be cunning, shrewd businessman. How comes Shyam wins everytime. He comes and goes out of RM as if he is the owner.  Easily manages to fit cameras everywhere. And Are NK, ASR , Akash dumb?? How do they run their business??

4)Doesnt ASR need to find out real reason for his kidnapping? Is the kidnapping such a trivial issue? Everybody has developed convenient amnesia about kidnapping. We were loyal to the show in spite of Barun's absence and they leave kidnapping just like that?? It is diffcult to accept this dumb ASR.

5) CVs have already butchered Khushi's character which we fell in love with. Where is spunky, feisty Khushi?  What we see now is a punching bag for everybody and treated like a doormat.

6)CVs needs to choose whether they want to be traditional or modern and then stick to it. They make so much fuss for pheras not completed for Arshi's marriage. But they show Anjali freeboarding at her Maika living off her brother's money and detecting her terms.

The list can go on and on. 

Edited by shree10 - 11 years ago
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good postπŸ‘ As I am adore fan  of Barun I feel very pity for him.πŸ˜”πŸ˜­
akanksha_a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good post Rima...Count me in. This show was advertised as a love-story so please let it be one. Khushi definitely needs to stop being the door-mat of RM-wasis. She is the female lead for heaven sakes!!! I want this OTT drama by Shyam and Anjali to end soon but please end it logically and completely...do not leave it hanging like many other tracks. Arnav and the family should know of Anjali's deceit...she cannot always be the victim!!! 

We want a return to logic and consistency.
Support from UK 
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes yes yes!!!! Very well said we want all dis!!! IPK shud b a full time love-hate story b/w da lead & it shud focus only on dem. Othrs r side characters. PERIOD!!!
haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I sign in...as a viewer im demanding even less..just a PROPER marriage and a PROPER story of the star crossed lovers.
Im leaving the PROPER to CV's..thats high of a properly brain tormented viewer who STILL rushes to watch the show at 8pm.

RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Here i sign 

rishita

aND DEAR  I ADHERE TO ALL YOUR POINTS

If they cant show  proper remarriage let them go separation ways  for time being 
and then the GRAND WEDDING. Not the one we are seeing now.

RIMA IF POSSIBLE PLZ DO MENTION THESE WORDS  - "WE WANT IPK OF JUNE 2011 TO FEB 2012." kIND OF FEEL N INTENSITY.
COZ THESE DEFINES WHAT WE WANT.
Iceflames thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Count me in Rima
I want the story to be back on its original plot ie a M&B love story.This typical regressive saas bahu type story was not what we were promised.We want the love story and the focus on the leads back

I want the fiesty khushi back.She cannot be allowed to become one of those door mat SP bahus.Our heroine is not a suffer it all weepy material.

Most importantly i want to see only minimum of Anjali.The less she is there the better.Otherwise they should redeem her character and make her the beloved di of earlier days. 
Devilways thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Count me in. 
Just to add to it. 
Can it be a little more realisitic??? 
A proper display of law and order! If a kid can jump from a theatre hoping superman and krish can save him I think if Shyam getting away with kidnap and killing cannot set a very good example! Or even in case of arnav! His barbaric ways with Khushi doesnt mean they are justified!