Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Ashu's patience (Page 3)

Armu4eva Coolbie

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Not for long m sure... but then.. isnt that the difference in maturity and temperaments.. one is cool .. another super hot.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun29 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

I can go the extend of even overlooking her professional misconduct ..what is appalling me is she playing with other people's feelings for her own gain...it is plain disgusting...and nidhi was never like that...she is the girl who the moment she realised rohan loves her cleared her stand on the spot without even giving him a shred of hope...she cld not bear to hurt his feelings as a friend with false hopes...she is the girl who could make head and tail out of malllika' behaviour in last track and forgiving her ...where has that girl vanished...I hated the whole Sushila track where an innocent village belle was taken for a ride...and now the same thing is happening...

Nidhi can fight with her hubby ,be rude , outspoken whatever ...but let it e between the two without collateral damage that too intentionally ...

The writer is super prejudiced  against today' generation ...he has generalised the whole lot to be forever immature,selfish,dumb and whatnot ...it is going to be a year now every character has undergone change except nidhi...inspire of so many incidents the writer still portrays her as a bubbling idiot with occasional bouts of sensibility ...I refuse to believe that a person does not change at all after all the things nidhi has already gone through...she has given her test of fire ..why keep on butchering her again...it stops being funny when an innocent party is hurt ...

I just hope KP jee broadens his vision regarding today's generation and women...they are not so vain or silly ...there are ways to tackle hurts ,pain and personal issues 

Ashutosh is the dean of the hospital ...can you atleas maintain that ...how does anyone and everyone decide to walk all over him...where is his authority ...I want to see him jealous for sure but not indulge in same childish antics without a thought for the repurcussions

Edited by sun29 - 06 September 2012 at 11:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777 Goldie

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurti

Originally posted by SSA777

At some point, he is going to blow up and she will not know what hit her.  

She is being very unreasonable.  I know she is hurt, but you do not talk to your senior in this way and also someone you love so much, no matter how upset you are with them.

But isn't this the same as when Ashu was being rude to her because of Mallika?  

@ bold I totally agree with you he should feel Nidhi's pain which she would have felt when he was behaving rudely with her because of Mallika. But on the other hand this reason doesnt justify Nidhi's behavior too , She needs to be taught a lesson.  

Yes she does need to be taught a lesson, but both of them are stubborn.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top