Ashu's patience (Page 2)

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SSA777

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

At some point, he is going to blow up and she will not know what hit her.  

She is being very unreasonable.  I know she is hurt, but you do not talk to your senior in this way and also someone you love so much, no matter how upset you are with them.

But isn't this the same as when Ashu was being rude to her because of Mallika?  

How so, Sha...that was between husband and wife...and this is between a senior surgeon and an intern...!

I don't think she is separating the personal and the professional relationship.  I feel she is just hitting back because she is hurt.

That is the whole point...her lack of a professional demeanor...AShutosh is able to be professional and she is not...and as a woman, I don't like seeing another woman behave in such a stupid way tbh...

And besides, how would encouraging Ahana assuage her hurt...it might only result in hurting Ahana...completely thoughtless behavior!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 06 September 2012 at 11:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777

SSA777 Goldie
SSA777
SSA777

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

why he is being patient is beyond me...coz the way she over ruled his direct orders yesterday, anyone else would have suspended her for insubordination. 

i think he himself is also overlapping professional and personal life. just wish he blows up soon...but seeing the precap its not going to happen on Monday. Monday toh Ashu and Ahaana are going to have karela sabzi..

Yes, I agree with you that the stupidity is going to continue into next week.

Sujatha - this track is tiresome.  Hope this track ends soon.

anurti

sonyjknum IF-Sizzlerz
sonyjknum
sonyjknum

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
I am really running out of patience in trying to understand What the leadsare really upto .Both are upset ,agreed but that doesnt justify their sudden out of character behavior
Nidhi always had respect for Ashu and Ashu loved Nidhi too much to hurt her knwoningly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Roza_DUkaks0211

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Sujata: dear, dnt expect logic GEC shows... Even if it is professional track being shown or nt.. You will only end up being dissappointed if logic is the main thing you look for in ktlk..

Edited by ithasme - 06 September 2012 at 11:02pm
Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ithasme

Sujata: dear, dnt expect logic GEC shows... Even if it professional track being shown or nt.. You will only end up being dissapointed if logic is the main thing you look for in ktlk..

Harshal...I am no even looking for logic...am only looking for some sensible behavior...Nidhi's behavior simply makes no sense anymore!
SSA777 Goldie
SSA777
SSA777

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

I don't think she is separating the personal and the professional relationship.  I feel she is just hitting back because she is hurt.
[/QUOTE]

That is the whole point...her lack of a professional demeanor...AShutosh is able to be professional and she is not...and as a woman, I don't like seeing another woman in such a stupid way tbh...

And besides, how would encouraging Ahana assuage her hurt...it might only result in hurting Ahana...completely thoughtless behavior!
[/QUOTE]

She has always been unprofessional and got herself in trouble in earlier episodes.  

It is thoughtless behavior on her part.  Why hurt an innocent girl with your games,  Why add Ahana as a new character at this time?.  I wrote on another post, they should have just left the track with Amar.  This is overkill. 

Edited by SSA777 - 06 September 2012 at 11:09pm

Sujatha.rao

Roza_DU IF-Dazzler
Roza_DU
Roza_DU

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
I didn't like Nidhi's behavior with Ashu,Amar & Ahana at all..don't know if the writer is bent on showing Nidhi as woman of no substance ...it was irritating the way she was talking to her husband in rude manner ...she was just humiliating him publicly ...she didn't care him  as husband nor even as her boss,HOD.. Agree with your thought Kaks...

kaks0211

anurti Senior Member
anurti
anurti

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

At some point, he is going to blow up and she will not know what hit her.  

She is being very unreasonable.  I know she is hurt, but you do not talk to your senior in this way and also someone you love so much, no matter how upset you are with them.

But isn't this the same as when Ashu was being rude to her because of Mallika?  

@ bold I totally agree with you he should feel Nidhi's pain which she would have felt when he was behaving rudely with her because of Mallika. But on the other hand this reason doesnt justify Nidhi's behavior too , She needs to be taught a lesson.  

Edited by anurti - 06 September 2012 at 11:12pm

SSA777

Go to top