kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
In the past episodes Nidhi has been constantly talking rudely and illogically to Ashu - wether as a wife or as a junior...She has been answering back at him and snapping back at him most of the time - not bothering to ponder wether he is actually talking sense or not...I feel Ashu is being extremely patient with her..Whenever she is snapping back he remains quite and looks at her helplessly.
How long is this patience going to last? I hope Nidhi realises this before things go out of hand.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't understand why he is being so patient...is he also mixing up personal and professional...which dean would put up with such rank insubordination from a junior intern...

This is getting really tiresome now...can't she behave like somebody with half a brain at least...?
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
SSA777 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
At some point, he is going to blow up and she will not know what hit her.  

She is being very unreasonable.  I know she is hurt, but you do not talk to your senior in this way and also someone you love so much, no matter how upset you are with them.

But isn't this the same as when Ashu was being rude to her because of Mallika?  

parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yehi baat to samaz me nahi aaati hai,ek mera patient mera patient karti hai aur ek mera mera patience karte hai,koi aisa nahi kehta aata maazi satkti?ek baar to ashu ke sabar ka baand tutna chahiye,aur woh asli heartstone wale position me aa jaana chahiye,he couldn't tolerate this type of unproffessional beh of nidhi.
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: SSA777

At some point, he is going to blow up and she will not know what hit her.  

She is being very unreasonable.  I know she is hurt, but you do not talk to your senior in this way and also someone you love so much, no matter how upset you are with them.

But isn't this the same as when Ashu was being rude to her because of Mallika?  

How so, Sha...that was between husband and wife...and this is between a senior surgeon and an intern...!
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
why he is being patient is beyond me...coz the way she over ruled his direct orders yesterday, anyone else would have suspended her for insubordination. 

i think he himself is also overlapping professional and personal life. just wish he blows up soon...but seeing the precap its not going to happen on Monday. Monday toh Ashu and Ahaana are going to have karela sabzi..
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kaks: agree with you.. Nidhi is testing ashu's patience.. Remember hw nidhi's patience ws tested unintentionally by ashu on bhootni's comeback track in June.. Though that time ashu ws blind on bhootni, so didn't knw the truth.. Bt here nidhi is playing with ashu's patience & even going ahead by encouraging aahana to flirt with ashu...
SSA777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

How so, Sha...that was between husband and wife...and this is between a senior surgeon and an intern...!

I don't think she is separating the personal and the professional relationship.  I feel she is just hitting back because she is hurt.
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: SSA777

I don't think she is separating the personal and the professional relationship.  I feel she is just hitting back because she is hurt.

That is the whole point...her lack of a professional demeanor...AShutosh is able to be professional and she is not...and as a woman, I don't like seeing another woman behave in such a stupid way tbh...

And besides, how would encouraging Ahana assuage her hurt...it might only result in hurting Ahana...completely thoughtless behavior!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
SSA777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: turags

why he is being patient is beyond me...coz the way she over ruled his direct orders yesterday, anyone else would have suspended her for insubordination. 

i think he himself is also overlapping professional and personal life. just wish he blows up soon...but seeing the precap its not going to happen on Monday. Monday toh Ashu and Ahaana are going to have karela sabzi..

Yes, I agree with you that the stupidity is going to continue into next week.

Sujatha - this track is tiresome.  Hope this track ends soon.