India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Ashu's patience

kaks0211 IF-Rockerz
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
In the past episodes Nidhi has been constantly talking rudely and illogically to Ashu - wether as a wife or as a junior...She has been answering back at him and snapping back at him most of the time - not bothering to ponder wether he is actually talking sense or not...I feel Ashu is being extremely patient with her..Whenever she is snapping back he remains quite and looks at her helplessly.
How long is this patience going to last? I hope Nidhi realises this before things go out of hand.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

myeraanurtiArmu4evavidyasabdeRoza_DUfanktlkSujatha.raoKrrish4Yourajanigandha26shobha21parmarAvyomanSuvika.

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
I don't understand why he is being so patient...is he also mixing up personal and professional...which dean would put up with such rank insubordination from a junior intern...

This is getting really tiresome now...can't she behave like somebody with half a brain at least...?

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 06 September 2012 at 10:48pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

khush93anurtiSSA777shobha21kaks0211

SSA777 Goldie
SSA777
SSA777

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
At some point, he is going to blow up and she will not know what hit her.  

She is being very unreasonable.  I know she is hurt, but you do not talk to your senior in this way and also someone you love so much, no matter how upset you are with them.

But isn't this the same as when Ashu was being rude to her because of Mallika?  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anurtiPoojaMishtykaks0211rajanigandha26shobha21

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
yehi baat to samaz me nahi aaati hai,ek mera patient mera patient karti hai aur ek mera mera patience karte hai,koi aisa nahi kehta aata maazi satkti?ek baar to ashu ke sabar ka baand tutna chahiye,aur woh asli heartstone wale position me aa jaana chahiye,he couldn't tolerate this type of unproffessional beh of nidhi.
Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SSA777

She is being very unreasonable.  I know she is hurt, but you do not talk to your senior in this way and also someone you love so much, no matter how upset you are with them.

How so, Sha...that was between husband and wife...and this is between a senior surgeon and an intern...!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777shobha21

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
why he is being patient is beyond me...coz the way she over ruled his direct orders yesterday, anyone else would have suspended her for insubordination. 

i think he himself is also overlapping professional and personal life. just wish he blows up soon...but seeing the precap its not going to happen on Monday. Monday toh Ashu and Ahaana are going to have karela sabzi..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Roza_DUrajanigandha26shobha21

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Kaks: agree with you.. Nidhi is testing ashu's patience.. Remember hw nidhi's patience ws tested unintentionally by ashu on bhootni's comeback track in June.. Though that time ashu ws blind on bhootni, so didn't knw the truth.. Bt here nidhi is playing with ashu's patience & even going ahead by encouraging aahana to flirt with ashu...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Roza_DUrajanigandha26shobha21kaks0211

SSA777 Goldie
SSA777
SSA777

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Originally posted by SSA777

How so, Sha...that was between husband and wife...and this is between a senior surgeon and an intern...!

I don't think she is separating the personal and the professional relationship.  I feel she is just hitting back because she is hurt.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26shobha21

Go to top